CFP 19 Mod Voting

A spot for your mods in progress.
User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

CFP 19 Mod Voting

Postby sarcasticface » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:16 pm

Well everyone, I'm thinking about switching up some teams. Would everyone choose two options (one to remove, one to add/keep):

Add Auburn (by removing Georgia/LSU)
Add Florida (by removing Georgia/LSU)
Keep Georgia (by not adding Auburn/Florida)
Keep LSU (by not adding Auburn/Florida)


And again:

Add UCLA (by removing Colorado)
Keep Colorado (by not adding UCLA)


Reply with your vote.
My Mod Uniforms - http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=20888
My Saints Journal - http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21424
I'm a New York Giants and New Orleans Saints fan. Big Blue & Who Dat?

CFP 19 Mod Voting

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 10650
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: CFP 19 Mod Voting

Postby RevanFan » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:52 pm

Well, I really don't give a crap about college football... but I'm a New Yorker.

Though, doesn't Syracuse usually suck? If that's still true, go with Florida State.

OR! Better yet, do multiple rosters and include more teams on the second roster.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: CFP 19 Mod Voting

Postby sarcasticface » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:58 pm

RevanFan wrote:Well, I really don't give a crap about college football... but I'm a New Yorker.

Though, doesn't Syracuse usually suck? If that's still true, go with Florida State.

OR! Better yet, do multiple rosters and include more teams on the second roster.

Well, you will be able to import teams from the H14 mod. And surprisingly they're actually pretty good this year. FSU, however, has sucked since Jameis Winston left. Also, I could make all 130 teams on this roster, but that would take a REALLY long time to do every team in .DAT-form.
My Mod Uniforms - http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=20888
My Saints Journal - http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21424
I'm a New York Giants and New Orleans Saints fan. Big Blue & Who Dat?

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3124
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: West Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: CFP 19 Mod Voting

Postby Austinmario13 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:17 am

sarcasticface wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Well, I really don't give a crap about college football... but I'm a New Yorker.

Though, doesn't Syracuse usually suck? If that's still true, go with Florida State.

OR! Better yet, do multiple rosters and include more teams on the second roster.

Well, you will be able to import teams from the H14 mod. And surprisingly they're actually pretty good this year. FSU, however, has sucked since Jameis Winston left. Also, I could make all 130 teams on this roster, but that would take a REALLY long time to do every team in .DAT-form.

But you're not the only one working on the roster...

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: CFP 19 Mod Voting

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Well, I really don't give a crap about college football... but I'm a New Yorker.

Though, doesn't Syracuse usually suck? If that's still true, go with Florida State.

OR! Better yet, do multiple rosters and include more teams on the second roster.

Well, you will be able to import teams from the H14 mod. And surprisingly they're actually pretty good this year. FSU, however, has sucked since Jameis Winston left. Also, I could make all 130 teams on this roster, but that would take a REALLY long time to do every team in .DAT-form.

But you're not the only one working on the roster...

True...
My Mod Uniforms - http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=20888
My Saints Journal - http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21424
I'm a New York Giants and New Orleans Saints fan. Big Blue & Who Dat?

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: CFP 19 Mod Voting

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Voting is finished! Florida State wins vote.

Changes:
Florida State added to roster.
Syracuse removed from roster.

New vote on first post. Reply with your vote.
My Mod Uniforms - http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=20888
My Saints Journal - http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21424
I'm a New York Giants and New Orleans Saints fan. Big Blue & Who Dat?

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: CFP 19 Mod Voting

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:08 pm

No one voted so I'm keeping it the way it is.
My Mod Uniforms - http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=20888
My Saints Journal - http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21424
I'm a New York Giants and New Orleans Saints fan. Big Blue & Who Dat?


Return to “Mods In Progress”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest