HD Helmets Mod (DAT)

A collection of all finished mods!
1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: HD Helmets Mod (DAT)

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:11 pm

Wannabe wrote:Hi trey, i have a problem. I have football freaks mode but i really want new helmets like helmets mode, i cant play with both. i have a pc of 32 bites so i think that could be the problem. because when i change the pladata, it doesnt works...

This helmet mod is fully compatible with the FF/FI Mod. Also, Windows 32bit should not be a problem.
Are you installing correctly?

Read the instructions, and try one more time.
If you need help, post back here. And try to be as specific as possible with the problem you are having.
We'll get you going in the right direction.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wannabe
Rookie

Postby Wannabe » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:49 pm

Ok, its just that I "install it" a lot of times and it doesnt work. There's 2 pladata and I have to change the one of FF mode with helmets one the 18, 19, 20, 21or that with the app and I put it in documents/madden08. When I open the game I can see the helmets correctly but when I start one game it closes.
Actually I will love u if you make a video or something, and upload the link here

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:33 pm

I'm not releasing helmets with any permissions for NCAA for the foreseeable future. In case anyone wants to know why, you have the multiple banned clone accounts of kiddie10/parker to thank for it. Continuing to PM me every week on a different (new or old account) isn't going to get you anywhere you 455h47.

The last user to PM me about it, I don't think you're one of the banned accounts. You've had an account here longer than me so I assume you're legit :lol:
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 pm

trey31 wrote:I'm not releasing helmets with any permissions for NCAA for the foreseeable future. In case anyone wants to know why, you have the multiple banned clone accounts of kiddie10/parker to thank for it. Continuing to PM me every week on a different (new or old account) isn't going to get you anywhere you 455h47.

The last user to PM me about it, I don't think you're one of the banned accounts. You've had an account here longer than me so I assume you're legit :lol:

Hey! Watch your mouth!
I have an ass-hat and I think it's quite stylish
1.jpg
1.jpg (8.92 KiB) Viewed 1574 times

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:28 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
trey31 wrote:I'm not releasing helmets with any permissions for NCAA for the foreseeable future. In case anyone wants to know why, you have the multiple banned clone accounts of kiddie10/parker to thank for it. Continuing to PM me every week on a different (new or old account) isn't going to get you anywhere you 455h47.

Hey! Watch your mouth!
I have an ass-hat and I think it's quite stylish
1.jpg

I need a hat like that!
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Hey trey, just so you are aware, please see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20420

I was using the version that Q put together so that it was compatible with his equipment mod.

Thanks.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:58 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:Hey trey, just so you are aware, please see this thread: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/view ... 22&t=20420

I was using the version that Q put together so that it was compatible with his equipment mod.

Thanks.

Thanks for the link and the heads up.

In regards to the bug... I can't reproduce it. Others here have tried to reproduce it and couldn't. Yet others definitely are having problems at select stadiums. Also, this was also confirmed to cause problems at least once without my helmet mod or any pladata.dat mod file of any kind. So... I'm stumped. No clue what the issue could be?

At this point I am assuming this is a Heisenbug. The best course of action to fix the issue, is for someone who can replicate the bug on their PC, to leave everything as-is, then rollback to an earlier version of the stadium, or, pull textures from the stadium dat, modify them in some small manner, then re-import them and see what happens.

But as it stands, I can't fix, or even begin to troubleshoot, something I cannot replicate myself.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:05 pm

I responded over in that thread.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:43 pm

As an FYI, I tried to load this mod in the documents folder and obviously you have to name the original pladata.dat something else, but when I tried to play a game the field was black. I even turned down the stadium detail to medium and it was still black. I then removed the Mod from the docs folder and all was back to normal. Does this have a conflict with Calhoupe's scripts or TexMod that you are aware of?
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:58 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:As an FYI, I tried to load this mod in the documents folder and obviously you have to name the original pladata.dat something else, but when I tried to play a game the field was black. I even turned down the stadium detail to medium and it was still black. I then removed the Mod from the docs folder and all was back to normal. Does this have a conflict with Calhoupe's scripts or TexMod that you are aware of?

Black fields were a problem with some stadiums in the mod. Which stadium were you playing in?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Finished Mods”