HD Helmets Mod (DAT)

A collection of all finished mods!
trey31
Hall of Fame

HD Helmets Mod (DAT)

Postby trey31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:33 pm

It has become painfully obvious to me that I am not welcome here. So I'm out.

I believe the FI mod is also located at nexus mods. I've had an account there for years so I'll probably be uploading my stuff there.

I'm trying to leave on good terms. Hard to bite my tongue at the moment. However, I genuinely like most of you and I don't want to be a jerk. So it is what it is. I'm moving everything so there is no confusion if/when I release future versions. Best wishes to the veterans here whom I have grown to admire and respect.

It is what it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

HD Helmets Mod (DAT)

Sponsor

Sponsor

trey31
Hall of Fame

Re: HD Helmets Mod (DAT)

Postby trey31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Style 1: Schutt Air XP Pro VTD II
Style 2: Schutt Vengeance Z10
Style 3: VICIS Zero1 01
Style 4: Riddell Speedflex
Style 5: Riddell Speed

^ Schutt Air XP Pro VTD II

^ Schutt Vengeance Z10

^ VICIS Zero1 01

^ Riddell Speedflex

^ Riddell Speed
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:37 pm

mod inspired by jositomon's TPF helmet mods. No textures were taken from his mods. I created everything from scratch.

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:00 pm

Is there any possible way to just have these helmets and not the HD Arms, etc Mod? Not that the Arm Mod sucks, but the Madden NCAA roster was made with default PLADATA.dat for equipment and these helmets won’t change anything in the roster?

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:19 pm

peterparker wrote:Is there any possible way to just have these helmets and not the HD Arms, etc Mod? Not that the Arm Mod sucks, but the Madden NCAA roster was made with default PLADATA.dat for equipment and these helmets won’t change anything in the roster?

What does HD Arms change in that roster?

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:23 pm

trey31 wrote:
peterparker wrote:Is there any possible way to just have these helmets and not the HD Arms, etc Mod? Not that the Arm Mod sucks, but the Madden NCAA roster was made with default PLADATA.dat for equipment and these helmets won’t change anything in the roster?

It changes the equipment, so the equipment the Heisman Team made won’t show up.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:28 pm

peterparker wrote:
trey31 wrote:

Link?

peterparker
Banned

Postby peterparker » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:32 pm

trey31 wrote:
peterparker wrote:
trey31 wrote:

Link?

It’s the DB_TEMPLATES_06.db File.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:40 pm

peterparker wrote:
trey31 wrote:
peterparker wrote:It changes the equipment, so the equipment the Heisman Team made won’t show up.

Link?

It’s the DB_TEMPLATES_06.db File.

I'm not familiar with the NCAA mods at all. If it doesn't work it doesn't work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Q has already been sent a PM about his Equipment Mod. After I update HD Arms Mod to v.1.2 I may release the textures as free-use, but for the time being I'd like to finish some of my other mod projects and maybe actually play a game or two myself before they've been passed around between other mods like reef at a reggae festival.

Return to “Finished Mods”