HD Arms, Hands, Tattoos, and Equipment Mod (DAT)

A collection of all finished mods!
trey31
Hall of Fame

Re: HD Arms, Hands, Tattoos, and Equipment Mod (DAT)

Postby trey31 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:33 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
trey31 wrote:
trey31 wrote:note to self, if I'm going to take on the hidden logo again, I might as well use three color boxes for two logos so they can intersect, with the third box being used as a shared box where the logos/layers intersect in the texture.

Working on this right now.

You're pretty much a genius, so if you have the desire and adequate time to devote to this; I have no doubt that you'll meet, or even exceed your goal.
I can't wait to see your product 8-)

Abandoned due to frustration about an hour ago. :evil: :cry: I'll give it another go tomorrow or late tonight.

I worked on a new portrait jersey template instead. One with shoulder pads. Not that I think it looks better, it was sort of necessary so I can try to batch automate a non-NFL portrait to NFL-portrait conversion process. The other one looks weird the way it needs to be setup. Shoulders were too broad and the neck was too peaky. Updating in the portrait thread with a pic.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Sponsor

Sponsor

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:09 pm

I feel like I might have said this before, but I'm really fed up with the clone accounts and their incessant BS

Every week or so it is something else...

Oh wait I did say this before.

trey31 wrote:Tbh I'm really, really fed up with the clone accounts and their incessant BS

Every week or so it is something else.

:roll:
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

pagjame
All-Pro

Postby pagjame » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 pm

Ok I know this is gonna sound bad but the only stupid question is the one not asked. What program is used to mod these things? I am interested in learning and giving it a shot, not that I really have time, but I want to give it a shot.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:07 am

pagjame wrote:Ok I know this is gonna sound bad but the only stupid question is the one not asked. What program is used to mod these things? I am interested in learning and giving it a shot, not that I really have time, but I want to give it a shot.

Not a dumb question.
Or, maybe it is, but since I've asked it myself, I don't think it's stupid - lol

If you want to "test the waters", here's a great threat for beginners, started by veteran modder, elguapo:
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=16339&hilit=modding+fundamentals#p57191

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:01 pm

trey31 wrote:I feel like I might have said this before, but I'm really fed up with the clone accounts and their incessant BS

I said this last time too.
Turn off your pms.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:42 pm

trey31 wrote:I feel like I might have said this before, but I'm really fed up with the clone accounts and their incessant BS

Every week or so it is something else...

Oh wait I did say this before.

trey31 wrote:Tbh I'm really, really fed up with the clone accounts and their incessant BS

Every week or so it is something else.

:roll:

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:54 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:Image

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:25 pm

There is a post on the other thread here about Adidas stuff in regards to the cleat development.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:48 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed a lot of the time I spent here in this community, with the majority of this community's members.

But not all of you.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:34 pm

I have had my share of discussions in this forum of things I disagree that are being posted. Sometimes in order to find a solution an exchange of ideas can lead to new ideas. Those exchanges can seem heated but they shouldn't be taken personal.

I have had my disagreements with some members and members of the moderating team but I just don't pack my bags and leave. I try to learn from it and move on.

Return to “Finished Mods”