A Draft Busts Roster

A collection of all finished mods!
Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

A Draft Busts Roster

Postby Kevin5455 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:51 am

I decided to take a break from H.S. Football to create a team of draft busts on it. I moved all the draft busts to the Patriots using Madden Roster Editor and NZA (because the Patriots are really good and who cares...? :roll: )

This has been saved with version 1 of rogerjinx's 2017 Roster. You can use this roster in franchise.

Try it out...tell me what you think...I'll maybe add more busts if I have the time.

DraftBustsTeam.ros
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 92 times

A Draft Busts Roster

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: A Draft Busts Roster

Postby BUS36 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:18 am

Gabe Rivera, I think should not belong since his career was cut short of a car accident.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:46 am

I never understand why there is interest in NFL busts. I get all the media hype about the college player coming into the NFL but you're with the big boys now. This is a different league and you start off at the bottom.

What I'm more interested are the "Rudy's" of the NFL. The player's that crawled out of obscurity to make a name for themselves.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:27 pm

elguapo wrote:What I'm more interested are the "Rudy's" of the NFL. The player's that crawled out of obscurity to make a name for themselves.

Like a guy to whom you never give proper credit? A guy named Tony? Who played quarterback?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:38 pm

RevanFan wrote:
elguapo wrote:What I'm more interested are the "Rudy's" of the NFL. The player's that crawled out of obscurity to make a name for themselves.

Like a guy to whom you never give proper credit? A guy named Tony? Who played quarterback?

Right?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:44 pm

RevanFan wrote:

Being a mediocre quarterback doesn't qualify as a "Rudy" type. ...but I bet you've forgotten about Romo this off season.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:25 pm

elguapo wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Being a mediocre quarterback doesn't qualify as a "Rudy" type. ...but I bet you've forgotten about Romo this off season.

Not even close. I miss Romo all the time. I like Dak a lot, but he's still only in his second year. It's no given that he'll continue to be great, though I obviously hope he will.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:20 pm

I believe if you want a Draft Bust roster..you need to make 32 teams draft busts. Now some teams that have not been around as long as others could result in many newer players..or in Cleveland's case basically every player since 2010..with the exception of Joe Thomas and Joe Hayden.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Finished Mods”