Thank you!!

Re: FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 9/10/2019 - First 2019 Update

Sponsor

Sponsor

Xoorax
Rookie

Postby Xoorax » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:32 pm

Hey all, thanks so much for these awesome mods!

I've gotten them all to work right except the STADIUMS.dat file, and was wondering if I could get a little help. I put the STADIUMS file in my Documents/Madden NFL 08 folder, but none of the new stadiums are selectable on the list in Exhibition games. The new uniforms, however, do show up (the UNIFORMS.dat file was placed in the same folder as mentioned above), so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

I should also note that I'm on Windows 10, did not properly "buy" the game, if you catch my drift, and have only messed around with the Calhoupe mod (maybe they dont play nicely together..?)

Any help to a newbie like me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:07 pm

Xoorax wrote:Hey all, thanks so much for these awesome mods!

I've gotten them all to work right except the STADIUMS.dat file, and was wondering if I could get a little help. I put the STADIUMS file in my Documents/Madden NFL 08 folder, but none of the new stadiums are selectable on the list in Exhibition games. The new uniforms, however, do show up (the UNIFORMS.dat file was placed in the same folder as mentioned above), so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

I should also note that I'm on Windows 10, did not properly "buy" the game, if you catch my drift, and have only messed around with the Calhoupe mod (maybe they dont play nicely together..?)

While normally I wouldn't provide support because you didn't buy the game, since it's now very difficult to buy I will. But keep in mind, if the game weren't so old, I'd just be telling you to buy it.

Have you made sure you went in-game and loaded the default roster? If you go to menu, then file, it'll be listed as [DEFAULT ROSTER].

Calhoupe's scripts are actually required on Windows 10. I recommend you get them. Also, if you haven't read the Starting Guide for New Players, I'd recommend doing so. It'll be very helpful.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Xoorax
Rookie

Postby Xoorax » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:11 am

RevanFan wrote:
Xoorax wrote:Hey all, thanks so much for these awesome mods!

While normally I wouldn't provide support because you didn't buy the game, since it's now very difficult to buy I will. But keep in mind, if the game weren't so old, I'd just be telling you to buy it.

Have you made sure you went in-game and loaded the default roster? If you go to menu, then file, it'll be listed as [DEFAULT ROSTER].

Calhoupe's scripts are actually required on Windows 10. I recommend you get them. Also, if you haven't read the Starting Guide for New Players, I'd recommend doing so. It'll be very helpful.

Thank you for the help! I had gone through the Starting Guide, but didn't realize that the default rosters had to be loaded in order to access the new stadiums. I downloaded a fictional roster that I'm planning to play a franchise with.

For whatever it's worth, I did purchase a digital version of the game on my old laptop in ~2014, but never brought those files over to my new one :lol:

Thanks again!!

rdsc1986
Rookie

Postby rdsc1986 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:34 pm

Will be there more updates? Like NFL 100 year logo, Bengals and Panthers new stadium updates (walls, endzones)...i tried to do using tpf mods, but i messed it all.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:38 pm

rdsc1986 wrote:Will be there more updates? Like NFL 100 year logo, Bengals and Panthers new stadium updates (walls, endzones)...i tried to do using tpf mods, but i messed it all.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

There will be, but probably not soon. Likely after the season. I've been busy lately.
My Cowboys Journal

rdsc1986
Rookie

Postby rdsc1986 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:40 pm

RevanFan wrote:
rdsc1986 wrote:Will be there more updates? Like NFL 100 year logo, Bengals and Panthers new stadium updates (walls, endzones)...i tried to do using tpf mods, but i messed it all.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

There will be, but probably not soon. Likely after the season. I've been busy lately.

Ok dude....Tpf modding not easy to do....waiting the updates.... ;) ;) ;)

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:43 pm

rdsc1986 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Ok dude....Tpf modding not easy to do....waiting the updates.... ;) ;) ;)

We don't actually use TPFs in this mod. Sometimes we convert them to .dat though. But that's not the reason for the delay.
My Cowboys Journal

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:27 pm

As for the Roster ... rogerjinx has informed me that we are going to wait to make the final roster.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:46 am

Good news and bad news. Good news, the Pro Bowl is working thanks to BelieverInTeal. Bad news, to get it to work, we had to go back to old field art from 2016. So it'll take a while to get everything sorted, but for now, the Pro Bowl is working.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Finished Mods”