FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 4/5/2021- Playbook, Portrait Update

A collection of all finished mods!
marauder4023
Pro Bowl

Re: FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 6/6/2018 - First 2018 Update

Postby marauder4023 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:47 am

Hey everyone I am still around and I appreciate eveything you have done over the years. I wanted to know is this the latest FF mod that we need to play this seasons schedule . franchise etc? I also wanted to know as I have some old Texmod unis that are just sitting around that have the nike check for all the players and some gloves etc from a previous modder . Not sure what you can do with them but I would like to share them with someone whom can make them come to life at least shoes , gloves etc. Thank you all for continuing this wonderful game of Madden Pc. Still my go to when I want that real football feel. Pro bowl graphics everything right now and always Phins Up!
:D :D :shock: :shock:

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:45 am

marauder4023 wrote:Hey everyone I am still around and I appreciate eveything you have done over the years. I wanted to know is this the latest FF mod that we need to play this seasons schedule . franchise etc? I also wanted to know as I have some old Texmod unis that are just sitting around that have the nike check for all the players and some gloves etc from a previous modder . Not sure what you can do with them but I would like to share them with someone whom can make them come to life at least shoes , gloves etc. Thank you all for continuing this wonderful game of Madden Pc. Still my go to when I want that real football feel. Pro bowl graphics everything right now and always Phins Up!

The current files are mostly up to date to 2017, though some 2018 uniforms are installed. The schedule 'should' be 2018, but I honestly can't remember if I updated it yet. The roster will be 2017 until mid September.

We already have updated gloves and equipment in the mod. Give the required packages a download and let me know what you thin.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:24 am

RevanFan wrote:
marauder4023 wrote:Hey everyone I am still around and I appreciate eveything you have done over the years. I wanted to know is this the latest FF mod that we need to play this seasons schedule . franchise etc? I also wanted to know as I have some old Texmod unis that are just sitting around that have the nike check for all the players and some gloves etc from a previous modder . Not sure what you can do with them but I would like to share them with someone whom can make them come to life at least shoes , gloves etc. Thank you all for continuing this wonderful game of Madden Pc. Still my go to when I want that real football feel. Pro bowl graphics everything right now and always Phins Up!

The current files are mostly up to date to 2017, though some 2018 uniforms are installed. The schedule 'should' be 2018, but I honestly can't remember if I updated it yet. The roster will be 2017 until mid September.

We already have updated gloves and equipment in the mod. Give the required packages a download and let me know what you thin.

The recently updated files. Has the 2018 Schedule (PRESEASON and REGULAR). On my Franchise I have all the current players of 55 on team and 35 on my Dolphins Practice Squad which I created. What I did is use the 2017 roster and pulled all my Miami Dolphins players and placed them is a new file .ros1. Then I use the current 2018 WIP roster from Rogerjinx. Which include all the rookies and FA signings with no player #'s (I do that by myself off of the miamidolphins website. This year however, I am not going to start till all rosters all completed which will probably be before week 1 (rogerjinx is spot on with that. For me,I make two franchises 1 for me and as GM for all 32 teams and one to mirror NFL in real life so it completely matches. Been doing this now Since 2012. I love it and it is fun to do amazing stuff with all of the mods. Phins Up!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:28 am

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

The recently updated files. Has the 2018 Schedule (PRESEASON and REGULAR). On my Franchise I have all the current players of 55 on team and 35 on my Dolphins Practice Squad which I created. What I did is use the 2017 roster and pulled all my Miami Dolphins players and placed them is a new file .ros1. Then I use the current 2018 WIP roster from Rogerjinx. Which include all the rookies and FA signings with no player #'s (I do that by myself off of the miamidolphins website. This year however, I am not going to start till all rosters all completed which will probably be before week 1 (rogerjinx is spot on with that. For me,I make two franchises 1 for me and as GM for all 32 teams and one to mirror NFL in real life so it completely matches. Been doing this now Since 2012. I love it and it is fun to do amazing stuff with all of the mods. Phins Up!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!

Oh by the way I am a Graphics Artist. I make cyberfaces for NHL 09 PC. This is my logo at bottom I created.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

marauder4023
Pro Bowl

Postby marauder4023 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:58 pm

Well ok then that is really nice work. I cant wait to see what the New mod looks like then and get some games in. Thanks.

marauder4023
Pro Bowl

Postby marauder4023 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:48 am

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:The current files are mostly up to date to 2017, though some 2018 uniforms are installed. The schedule 'should' be 2018, but I honestly can't remember if I updated it yet. The roster will be 2017 until mid September.

Oh by the way I am a Graphics Artist. I make cyberfaces for NHL 09 PC. This is my logo at bottom I created.

A few yearsago there was a Ray Lewis intro screen to replace the Vince Young one, Is there any others available to replace this Intro/ start up screen? As always thank you all for the contribution and hard work

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:17 pm

Each year the MOD has a new splash screen I would ask Revanfan. But, if you have your own PROFILE you can set it up anyway you wish. I have Ryan Tannehill and Cameron Wake and the Miami Dolphins Logo. I would browse the GRAPHICS section their might be some in there. Not sure though.

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:19 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:Each year the MOD has a new splash screen I would ask Revanfan. But, if you have your own PROFILE you can set it up anyway you wish. I have Ryan Tannehill and Cameron Wake and the Miami Dolphins Logo. I would browse the GRAPHICS section their might be some in there. Not sure though.

No it doesn't. We don't change it each year anymore. The mod no longer has yearly releases. When we switched to the rolling release platform, we picked a splash screen and it will stay that way unless I find one I like better.
My Cowboys Journal

steelers914
Rookie

Postby steelers914 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:19 pm

hi the update is amazing with players and all. but will you work on the potraits for the new rookies

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:11 am

steelers914 wrote:hi the update is amazing with players and all. but will you work on the potraits for the new rookies

Rogerjinx will be doing those, and when they are finished, they'll be added to this mod.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Finished Mods”