FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 4/5/2021- Playbook, Portrait Update

A collection of all finished mods!
Vilaça
Rookie

Re: FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 11/3/2017 - Three Packages Updated

Postby Vilaça » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:20 pm

Hello I'm new, i have a problem, since I instaled this mode when I play Superstar Mode after being drafted if I do the first training it goes to April and the crashes at end of that day, but If I simulate the training and go to the first game the game crashes after a while during the game. Can you help me please. Thanks :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

chriswhiteskate
Rookie

Postby chriswhiteskate » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:02 pm

Vilaça wrote:Hello I'm new, i have a problem, since I instaled this mode when I play Superstar Mode after being drafted if I do the first training it goes to April and the crashes at end of that day, but If I simulate the training and go to the first game the game crashes after a while during the game. Can you help me please. Thanks :)

I had a similar issue when I had first started playing and it could be a relatively easy fix if the issue is what I'm thinking of. What I would try to do is auto reorder the depth chart, then make whatever changes you want to for your team. That should fix the issue.

Vilaça
Rookie

Postby Vilaça » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:16 am

chriswhiteskate wrote:
Vilaça wrote:Hello I'm new, i have a problem, since I instaled this mode when I play Superstar Mode after being drafted if I do the first training it goes to April and the crashes at end of that day, but If I simulate the training and go to the first game the game crashes after a while during the game. Can you help me please. Thanks :)

I had a similar issue when I had first started playing and it could be a relatively easy fix if the issue is what I'm thinking of. What I would try to do is auto reorder the depth chart, then make whatever changes you want to for your team. That should fix the issue.

It solved the problem training and game thanks, just sometimes when are penaltys the game crashes

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 am

Vilaça wrote:
chriswhiteskate wrote:

It solved the problem training and game thanks, just sometimes when are penaltys the game crashes

Do you play the game with calhoupe's scripts 1.69 version? Most likely the penalty issue may be a 1709 MS update issue and running the game with 1.69 solves that, to my knowledge.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Vilaça
Rookie

Postby Vilaça » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:07 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
Vilaça wrote:
chriswhiteskate wrote:

Do you play the game with calhoupe's scripts 1.69 version? Most likely the penalty issue may be a 1709 MS update issue and running the game with 1.69 solves that, to my knowledge.

Solved, thanks :)

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:35 am

Quick question. I'm using just vanilla FF/FI. I'm not using the roster or franchise files for my franchise. I've noticed that some players in the standard mod have the generic cartoon face, but in the roster/franchise file, they have a real life picture. There is no way to put those real images in the players using just vanilla FF/FI?
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 am

jose21crisis wrote:Quick question. I'm using just vanilla FF/FI. I'm not using the roster or franchise files for my franchise. I've noticed that some players in the standard mod have the generic cartoon face, but in the roster/franchise file, they have a real life picture. There is no way to put those real images in the players using just vanilla FF/FI?

When the mod was released, many rookies didn't have portraits yet, so I removed their assigned IDs. The next update will have the portraits reassigned, but the only way to get the IDs in your existing franchise is to input them manually. Although I think Roger knows a way of automating it, so you could send him a message asking about that.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 am

RevanFan wrote:
jose21crisis wrote:Quick question. I'm using just vanilla FF/FI. I'm not using the roster or franchise files for my franchise. I've noticed that some players in the standard mod have the generic cartoon face, but in the roster/franchise file, they have a real life picture. There is no way to put those real images in the players using just vanilla FF/FI?

When the mod was released, many rookies didn't have portraits yet, so I removed their assigned IDs. The next update will have the portraits reassigned, but the only way to get the IDs in your existing franchise is to input them manually. Although I think Roger knows a way of automating it, so you could send him a message asking about that.

All right, thanks RevanFan.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:52 am

I'm a bit late to the party, but was Cleveland's crashing problem ever solved?

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:52 pm

NickyJ wrote:I'm a bit late to the party, but was Cleveland's crashing problem ever solved?

That's kind of a tough question to answer. I was the one with the original issue, due to my franchise not working with the new mod using my converted fra file. I haven't tried the converted fra in a long while now that was using the Browns, but at the time I got crashing at the first score when First Energy Stadium was used. There were plenty of users that weren't having an issue with FES though. Since we couldn't get that going correctly, I moved on to my 49er franchise. At this point I am dreading playing the Browns in FES, if that happens, because I don't know if it will work or not.
The short answer is that it never got it solved and have moved on. I can play an exhibition game just fine now, so I'm thinking that it has been repaired, but I would have to go back and test the converted fra file to see if it works.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Return to “Finished Mods”