FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 4/5/2021- Playbook, Portrait Update

A collection of all finished mods!
1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 11/3/2017 - Three Packages Updated

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:53 am

RevanFan wrote:
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:Got black field with the Falcons @ Mercedes Benz Stadium, closed. Plus there were textures in the stadium missing as well.

Now that really doesn't make sense, because prior to this, the only fields with issues were the full fields.

I find this whole thing very mysterious.....and frustrating.
I have yet to replicate a black field, or stadium problem. I did, however, get the crashes in S.F. and Buffalo. But, I applied mee's suggested temporary fix and everything is running smoothly, albeit with the previous field art in said stadiums.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been using a different stadium for nearly every screen shot for my uniforms, hoping to trigger a black field.
I'd really like to help. I want the game and the Mod Updates to work perfect for everyone.

Tbone760632000 wrote:Could you roll back mod please

All of the previous FF/FI Mods are available for download in the FINISHED MODS subforum.
Additional links are located on the OP of the FILES thread, here:
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18332#p78753

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:26 am

I havent had any problem like black fields with full fields like 49ers and Bills. Even with Mercedes Benz (closed) - I find it really weird why some are having those issues.

rambolz
All-Pro

Postby rambolz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:01 am

rogerjinx wrote:I havent had any problem like black fields with full fields like 49ers and Bills. Even with Mercedes Benz (closed) - I find it really weird why some are having those issues.

Could they be performance issues? I don't know how large the field texture files are, but what if the computer struggles to load them resulting in a black field?

Just an idea, I can't come up with anything else to explain the fact that some people are experiencing them and some are not.

EDIT: And have other people tried to change the field detail level? For me that made the field white at lower settings

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:08 am

rambolz wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:I havent had any problem like black fields with full fields like 49ers and Bills. Even with Mercedes Benz (closed) - I find it really weird why some are having those issues.

Could they be performance issues? I don't know how large the field texture files are, but what if the computer struggles to load them resulting in a black field?

Just an idea, I can't come up with anything else to explain the fact that some people are experiencing them and some are not.

The full fields especially Bills' and 49ers' were implemented in the previous mods. If those were working fine before, why it became an issue for some users? Here are my settings:
Texture depth: 32
Texture resolution: HIGH

The only problem I encounter with black field is Wembley's - the rest are perfectly fine..

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:42 am

rogerjinx wrote:
rambolz wrote:

The full fields especially Bills' and 49ers' were implemented in the previous mods. If those were working fine before, why it became an issue for some users? Here are my settings:
Texture depth: 32
Texture resolution: HIGH

The only problem I encounter with black field is Wembley's - the rest are perfectly fine..

Same for me, and it isn't every time, it's intermittent.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:38 pm

Just curious, at what point did the uniform updates stop in the latest FF/FI Mod update? There are some teams without the latest Q uniforms right? If I update the uniforms.dat I don't want to duplicate replacing any files.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:27 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:Just curious, at what point did the uniform updates stop in the latest FF/FI Mod update? There are some teams without the latest Q uniforms right? If I update the uniforms.dat I don't want to duplicate replacing any files.

They stopped when I stopped being able to go into Madden to make sure I installed them correctly. I have been installing all his updates. I just can't release a new update to the mod until I can make sure it's all working.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:20 pm

RevanFan wrote:
mee wrote:K, the black field issue...
It seems like all stadiums with FULL field ST35 aren't working:
Bills-Crash
49ers-Crash
HoF-Crash
Chargers-Black field
Wembley-Black field.

As a temporary fix, change the ST35 (STAD table) to:
Bills-713
49ers-713
HoF-0
Chargers-0
Wembley-0

Also, the Vikings field has BAD ghost lines. The mod should probably roll it back to an older version..

I applied these temporary fixes. Now do you have any idea how to make the fixes permanent while keeping the full field textures for each stadium?

Also, do you have any idea why the Browns have crashing problems?

Something is definitely wrong here. I rolled back to the older Vikings field, as well as installed your latest field art updates for the Texans and Lions and Eagles, etc. Now the Texans have no end zone artwork, and they have the Vikings field numbers? Any idea why that is?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:12 pm

RevanFan wrote:Something is definitely wrong here. I rolled back to the older Vikings field, as well as installed your latest field art updates for the Texans and Lions and Eagles, etc. Now the Texans have no end zone artwork, and they have the Vikings field numbers? Any idea why that is?

Check the STAD table for the Texans. Make sure their STFY isn't 3. Should be 0 or 6.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

cowboys
Veteran

Postby cowboys » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:09 pm

when is the next mod update?

Return to “Finished Mods”