NEVER MIND. :)

Re: Bad News Everyone.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: **HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL MOD RELEASE THREAD**

Postby RevanFan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:I am unable to connect to the Internet on my computer (using my mom's laptop). Because of this, I will have to move the release date to April 23rd/24th/25th; by then, it will hopefully be fixed. :oops: :(

I merged these topics, as I'm assuming this is the mod you were talking about. This post really should not have been its own thread.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:43 am

RevanFan wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:I am unable to connect to the Internet on my computer (using my mom's laptop). Because of this, I will have to move the release date to April 23rd/24th/25th; by then, it will hopefully be fixed. :oops: :(

I merged these topics, as I'm assuming this is the mod you were talking about. This post really should not have been its own thread.

I said it was fine.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:35 am

Kevin5455 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

I said it was fine.

Yes, but it still should have been a post in this thread, not its own topic.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ademola22
Pro Bowl

Postby ademola22 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:43 pm

JSamuel wrote:Maybe I should quote ademola22 from the Heisman 14 thread:

ademola22 wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D :lol:
Man, that was quite a while back. Was a cringy 13 year old haha. Now I'm almost 18, time flies.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:52 pm

ademola22 wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Maybe I should quote ademola22 from the Heisman 14 thread:

ademola22 wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D :lol:
Man, that was quite a while back. Was a cringy 13 year old haha. Now I'm almost 18, time flies.

Haha!

Return to “Finished Mods”