US Bank Stadium (Vikings) ** UPDATED & DAT Version Available **

A collection of all finished mods!
foster08
Rookie

Re: US Bank Stadium (Vikings) ** UPDATED & DAT Version Available **

Postby foster08 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:48 pm

I have this issue when using the stadium. However, it only shows up after someone scores a touchdown and only in the endzone where it was scored. Has anyone else experienced this issue either with this stadium or any other?
screen2281.bmp
screen2281.bmp (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1378 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Fri May 19, 2017 1:32 pm

foster08 wrote:I have this issue when using the stadium. However, it only shows up after someone scores a touchdown and only in the endzone where it was scored. Has anyone else experienced this issue either with this stadium or any other?
screen2281.bmp

Is that Madden 08?
So the Giants traded Beckham....

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:18 pm

foster08 wrote:I have this issue when using the stadium. However, it only shows up after someone scores a touchdown and only in the endzone where it was scored. Has anyone else experienced this issue either with this stadium or any other?
screen2281.bmp

Looks like a section of the stadium rail is rendering over the crowd where it shouldn't be. I've never seen any glitches like that though, typically just coaches with faces sliding off of their skulls and quarterbacks with arms bursting through their chests like xenomorphs.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sat May 20, 2017 2:06 pm

mee wrote:
screen2281.bmp

Is that Madden 08?

That scorekeeping banner at the top doesn't look like Madden 08. It kinda looks better.

GeneralSilent
MVP

Postby GeneralSilent » Sat May 20, 2017 2:34 pm

screen2281.bmp

I don't think this tpf works well with Madden 07.
God bless america!

Return to “Finished Mods”