TV Networks mod | All 2017 Networks | Auto Switching for Franchise Mode

A collection of all finished mods!
iamsaintsfan
Pro Bowl

Re: TV Networks mod | All 2016 Networks | Auto Switching for Franchise Mode

Postby iamsaintsfan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:32 pm

fsh wrote:
iamsaintsfan wrote:when i use the data batch replacer it always freezes how do i fix this so the mod will work

That's very strange... You mean Dat Batch Replacer itself freezes? When does it freeze? After double clicking the DOUBLE_CLICK_THIS_FILE.IMPORT file? Are you sure you have the correct SOUNDDAT.dat, UIS_LIB_ADPLACEHOLDERS.dat, UIS_LIB_COMMON.dat and UIS_LIB_IN_GAME.dat files in the base folder?

no im not sure which one im clicking at all i need help because i see like 10 sounddat.dat with like file.02483 at the ends so idk what im doing at all

Sponsor

Sponsor

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:49 pm

iamsaintsfan wrote:
fsh wrote:
iamsaintsfan wrote:when i use the data batch replacer it always freezes how do i fix this so the mod will work

That's very strange... You mean Dat Batch Replacer itself freezes? When does it freeze? After double clicking the DOUBLE_CLICK_THIS_FILE.IMPORT file? Are you sure you have the correct SOUNDDAT.dat, UIS_LIB_ADPLACEHOLDERS.dat, UIS_LIB_COMMON.dat and UIS_LIB_IN_GAME.dat files in the base folder?

no im not sure which one im clicking at all i need help because i see like 10 sounddat.dat with like file.02483 at the ends so idk what im doing at all

You just need to find the one called sounddat.dat, without anything else behind it. Maybe you can make a screenshot, then I can point you to the right one :P

iamsaintsfan
Pro Bowl

Postby iamsaintsfan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:33 pm

fsh wrote:
iamsaintsfan wrote:
fsh wrote:

You just need to find the one called sounddat.dat, without anything else behind it. Maybe you can make a screenshot, then I can point you to the right one :P

i fixed it now it works great job

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:32 pm

iamsaintsfan wrote:i fixed it now it works great job

Awesome, thanks :)

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:39 am

The mod has been updated to version 8

I did some searching and found out how DAT files work. So I was able to write my own code which imports the logos and music into the DAT files. This means you no longer need to navigate DBR4 and switching to the correct network for your franchise is now just a matter of a double click and pressing any key :)

If this new version does not work for you (probably indicated by a big red error message), please post here so I can try to fix it. There's an option in settings.ini to use DBR4 for if you have trouble getting the new version to work.

Download link is in the OP.
Update instructions (if you already have the previous version): if you've changed the franchise.cmd, franchise-chooseteam.cmd and/or teams.ini files make sure to keep the old ones. Also, keep your base folder so you don't have to copy those files again. Delete all other files before unpacking the new version. The settings.ini file has changed, make sure to use the new one and edit it if necessary.

Changes in this version:
- Importing no longer requires DBR4 (there's still an option in settings.ini to use it)

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:49 am

Version 8 works like a charm for me!
Just code it directly into Madden.. without using anything LOL

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:52 am

cdcool wrote:Version 8 works like a charm for me!
Just code it directly into Madden.. without using anything LOL

Yeah, right... :D

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:26 pm

The mod has been updated to version 9

Update instructions (if you already have the previous version): if you've changed the franchise.cmd, franchise-chooseteam.cmd, settings.ini and/or teams.ini files make sure to keep the old ones. Also, keep your base folder so you don't have to copy those files again. Delete all other files before unpacking the new version.

Changes in this version:
- Fix for bug in Thanksgiving detection (I made a mistake, v10 will include the fix)
- Downsized some logos, because they would make the game crash in certain stadiums

Tors12
All-Pro

Postby Tors12 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:09 pm

This mod is awesome!
Just a question, when i choose divisional-afc-2016-a or b the imported files are always from TNF, don't know what happens.
"Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I truly have enjoyed being your Quarterback."
"I will always be a Colt."
-Peyton Manning.

arden05
All-Pro

Postby arden05 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:48 pm

fsh wrote:The mod has been updated to version 9

Update instructions (if you already have the previous version): if you've changed the franchise.cmd, franchise-chooseteam.cmd, settings.ini and/or teams.ini files make sure to keep the old ones. Also, keep your base folder so you don't have to copy those files again. Delete all other files before unpacking the new version.

Changes in this version:
- Fix for bug in Thanksgiving detection
- Downsized some logos, because they would make the game crash in certain stadiums

Thanks for the updates. Any previews?
Check out sports inspired apparel, made for true fans @ http://fanfocusedtees.spreadshirt.com/

Return to “Finished Mods”