TV Networks mod | All 2017 Networks | Auto Switching for Franchise Mode

A collection of all finished mods!
donwash
All-Pro

Re: TV Networks mod | All 2017 Networks | Auto Switching for Franchise Mode

Postby donwash » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:39 pm

Thanks for catching this because I was using the Pro Bowl Network also and Camping World Stadium was the only one giving a black field.

Sponsor

Sponsor

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:45 pm

donwash wrote:Thanks for catching this because I was using the Pro Bowl Network also and Camping World Stadium was the only one giving a black field.

Let's just hope that it can be remedied. We could play the Probowl without the network mod, but it wouldn't be the same.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:52 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
donwash wrote:Thanks for catching this because I was using the Pro Bowl Network also and Camping World Stadium was the only one giving a black field.

Let's just hope that it can be remedied. We could play the Probowl without the network mod, but it wouldn't be the same.

One final thing I need to know before trying to fix it: could you try the espn-theme network and see if it works then?

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:05 pm

fsh wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:

One final thing I need to know before trying to fix it: could you try the espn-theme network and see if it works then?

Just tried it and it pops the black field as well. I typed in espn-theme exactly and it imported the files just fine and when I loaded the game it popped the black field.

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:24 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
fsh wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:Let's just hope that it can be remedied. We could play the Probowl without the network mod, but it wouldn't be the same.

Just tried it and it pops the black field as well. I typed in espn-theme exactly and it imported the files just fine and when I loaded the game it popped the black field.

I'm PMing you a test file, it's a zip. Please unpack it in the mod's folder, such that some of the original mod files are overwritten. After unpacking, make sure that the files are in the right place. Then run the mod's utility and load the espn-theme network. Then see if the black field is still there and report back.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:09 pm

fsh wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:
fsh wrote:

I'm PMing you a test file, it's a zip. Please unpack it in the mod's folder, such that some of the original mod files are overwritten. After unpacking, make sure that the files are in the right place. Then run the mod's utility and load the espn-theme network. Then see if the black field is still there and report back.

Well, I can see the field when the game starts. I get a lot of flickering, like there are conflicts that the game is trying to work through. As well as that, the ESPN-MNF logo that comes up at the start of the game and at the beginning of highlight segments is not in HD. It looks really low quality. Not like it used to look.
The other thing is that I can't run calhoupe's scripts and run my tpf through uMod now. The black field is generated from the start of the game.
Is there anything else that I can clarify for you? I hope this is understandable.

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:35 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:Well, I can see the field when the game starts. I get a lot of flickering, like there are conflicts that the game is trying to work through.

Is it any different from using the original mod files?

madden07eurocat wrote:As well as that, the ESPN-MNF logo that comes up at the start of the game and at the beginning of highlight segments is not in HD. It looks really low quality. Not like it used to look.

That's intentional.

madden07eurocat wrote:The other thing is that I can't run calhoupe's scripts and run my tpf through uMod now. The black field is generated from the start of the game.

What happens if you run without uMod? So just with FF/FI and the networks mod.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:08 pm

fsh wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:Well, I can see the field when the game starts. I get a lot of flickering, like there are conflicts that the game is trying to work through.

Is it any different from using the original mod files?

madden07eurocat wrote:As well as that, the ESPN-MNF logo that comes up at the start of the game and at the beginning of highlight segments is not in HD. It looks really low quality. Not like it used to look.

That's intentional.

madden07eurocat wrote:The other thing is that I can't run calhoupe's scripts and run my tpf through uMod now. The black field is generated from the start of the game.

What happens if you run without uMod? So just with FF/FI and the networks mod.

That was the first instance. I can see the field with the new file, but with a lot of flickering. Not anything like the other fields.

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:17 am

Sorry for the late reaction. If it works with other networks, but it doesn't with the ESPN one, I honestly have no clue how this could be fixed. What makes it harder is that it works just fine for me. I'm sorry :(

TheOriginal_frostbyt
Rookie

Postby TheOriginal_frostbyt » Tue May 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Whoa...gotta give this one a try! Thanks!

Return to “Finished Mods”