TV Networks mod | All 2017 Networks | Auto Switching for Franchise Mode

A collection of all finished mods!
MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Re: TV Networks mod | All 2017 Networks | Auto Switching for Franchise Mode

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:08 am

I need help editing the 2017 NFL on CBS drive summary for the new 2021 NFL on CBS mod. I'm trying to replace the old CBS Sports logo with the new CBS Sports logo and I don't know how. I just need instructions that's all.
Attachments
Madden NFL 08 PC NFL on CBS 2017 Logo CBS Sports [Drive Summary] (Snapshot).png
Madden NFL 08 PC NFL on CBS 2017 Logo CBS Sports [Drive Summary] (Snapshot).png (237.96 KiB) Viewed 3050 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:20 pm

MarqueePCGaming wrote:I need help editing the 2017 NFL on CBS drive summary for the new 2021 NFL on CBS mod. I'm trying to replace the old CBS Sports logo with the new CBS Sports logo and I don't know how. I just need instructions that's all.

Nevermind folks I figured it out how to do it.

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:41 pm

I loved these so much. Thank you. However, is there any updated Networks mod? The songs have changed. And now Thursday Night Football is on Fox instead of CBS.
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:43 pm

MarqueePCGaming wrote:
MarqueePCGaming wrote:I need help editing the 2017 NFL on CBS drive summary for the new 2021 NFL on CBS mod. I'm trying to replace the old CBS Sports logo with the new CBS Sports logo and I don't know how. I just need instructions that's all.

Nevermind folks I figured it out how to do it.

Can you share the steps? or maybe it's the same Dat file that has the team logos.
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:23 pm

thegoldendragonx wrote:I loved these so much. Thank you. However, is there any updated Networks mod? The songs have changed. And now Thursday Night Football is on Fox instead of CBS.

NFL on CBS, Monday Night Football on ESPN have gotten updates. Thursday Night Football on NFL Network is happening also but I can't release the download links for the new 2021 TV Network mods I just mentioned not until the 2021 FF/FI Mod comes out. And I posted new updates for Thursday Night Football on FOX on the Thursday Night Football on FOX topic on Finished Mods.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:30 pm

MarqueePCGaming wrote:
thegoldendragonx wrote:I loved these so much. Thank you. However, is there any updated Networks mod? The songs have changed. And now Thursday Night Football is on Fox instead of CBS.

NFL on CBS, Monday Night Football on ESPN have gotten updates. Thursday Night Football on NFL Network is happening also but I can't release the download links for the new 2021 TV Network mods I just mentioned not until the 2021 FF/FI Mod comes out. And I posted new updates for Thursday Night Football on FOX on the Thursday Night Football on FOX topic on Finished Mods.

Does your CBS sound file have the updated theme played at commercials, qtr breaks and halftime? It's a hard bassline track. I've been searching the web, but can't find it anywhere. I have a T.V tuner plugged into my pc. I will try to record it during one of the Sunday games.

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:29 pm

:arrow:
MikeWest502 wrote:
MarqueePCGaming wrote:

Does your CBS sound file have the updated theme played at commercials, qtr breaks and halftime? It's a hard bassline track. I've been searching the web, but can't find it anywhere. I have a T.V tuner plugged into my pc. I will try to record it during one of the Sunday games.

I was just listening to the latest NFL on CBS theme. As of right now for the new NFL on CBS mod the music hasn't changed. Now that you mentioned it I will be looking into that and I'll try to update the NFL on CBS music for the new 2021 mod.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:31 am

MarqueePCGaming wrote::arrow:
MikeWest502 wrote:
MarqueePCGaming wrote:NFL on CBS, Monday Night Football on ESPN have gotten updates. Thursday Night Football on NFL Network is happening also but I can't release the download links for the new 2021 TV Network mods I just mentioned not until the 2021 FF/FI Mod comes out. And I posted new updates for Thursday Night Football on FOX on the Thursday Night Football on FOX topic on Finished Mods.

I was just listening to the latest NFL on CBS theme. As of right now for the new NFL on CBS mod the music hasn't changed. Now that you mentioned it I will be looking into that and I'll try to update the NFL on CBS music for the new 2021 mod.

Actually, I heard it when Romo started commentating during CBS games last season.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:48 am

MikeWest502 wrote:
MarqueePCGaming wrote::arrow:
MikeWest502 wrote:

Actually, I heard it when Romo started commentating during CBS games last season.

Edit: I watched the week two Chargers vs Cowboys on youtube and during several of the commercial breaks they did play the song I'm talking about. I'll have the recorder set Sunday.

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:06 am

For the 2021 NFL on CBS mod the main menu logo and the intro logo has been changed. This will be the official logo for the new NFL on CBS mod. This is the logo NFL on CBS is using these days. The music has been updated for NFL on CBS for the Intro, End Of 1st Quarter, Halftime, End Of 3rd Quarter, Overtime and Final (End Of Game).

Screenshot:
Attachments
Madden NFL 08 PC Official NFL on CBS 2021 Logo (Intro) (Snapshot).png
Madden NFL 08 PC Official NFL on CBS 2021 Logo (Intro) (Snapshot).png (207.34 KiB) Viewed 2888 times

Return to “Finished Mods”