TV Networks mod | All 2017 Networks | Auto Switching for Franchise Mode

A collection of all finished mods!
cdcool
MVP

Re: TV Networks mod | UPDATED FOR 2017 | All 2017 Networks | Auto Switching for Franchise Mode

Postby cdcool » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:44 am

I'm getting a Madden crash with the Bills stadium using the latest the FF/FI Mod, all else has been good

Re: TV Networks mod | UPDATED FOR 2017 | All 2017 Networks | Auto Switching for Franchise Mode

Sponsor

Sponsor

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:22 pm

cdcool wrote:I'm getting a Madden crash with the Bills stadium using the latest the FF/FI Mod, all else has been good
This may be the wrong thread to post for your post, but if you find Rogerjinx' update and use Dat File Replacer 4 you can, fairly easily, replace the files in STADIUMS.dat and maybe you can fix that hopefully. Follow the instructions given by rogerjinx in the post.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:16 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
cdcool wrote:I'm getting a Madden crash with the Bills stadium using the latest the FF/FI Mod, all else has been good
This may be the wrong thread to post for your post, but if you find Rogerjinx' update and use Dat File Replacer 4 you can, fairly easily, replace the files in STADIUMS.dat and maybe you can fix that hopefully. Follow the instructions given by rogerjinx in the post.

It's the right thread. I tested it. The Bills don't like the TV network, I'll see what happens this week in the game. I have everything updated.

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:14 pm

cdcool wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:

It's the right thread. I tested it. The Bills don't like the TV network, I'll see what happens this week in the game. I have everything updated.

What TV network are you using? Does it work with other networks?

Also, I'm reading here that the Bills stadium crash may be caused by the FF/FI mod.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:32 pm

fsh wrote:
cdcool wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:This may be the wrong thread to post for your post, but if you find Rogerjinx' update and use Dat File Replacer 4 you can, fairly easily, replace the files in STADIUMS.dat and maybe you can fix that hopefully. Follow the instructions given by rogerjinx in the post.

What TV network are you using? Does it work with other networks?

Also, I'm reading here that the Bills stadium crash may be caused by the FF/FI mod.

Hi fsh,
I forget the Network, ran the game without any mods and it worked, loaded the Network in and it kept crashing for the Bills.
The Link you posted could be the problem. I've progressed to another week so I'll see if I have the same issue with the Bills and will let you know. No issues anywhere else with any other teams.

Jay.paige
Pro Bowl

Re: TV Networks mod | All 2017 Networks | Auto Switching for Franchise Mode

Postby Jay.paige » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:36 am

Fsh this is cool. Your music is great. I want to convert music to asf but sx.exe not giving any file. I tried madmodx toolkit. I followed moonbax instructions, I got mp3 cleaned and converted to wav. But converting the wav to asf I get zero even though as says it converted fine. Any help would be awesome!

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:29 am

Jay.paige wrote:Fsh this is cool. Your music is great. I want to convert music to asf but sx.exe not giving any file. I tried madmodx toolkit. I followed moonbax instructions, I got mp3 cleaned and converted to wav. But converting the wav to asf I get zero even though as says it converted fine. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks! I use SoundConverter to convert wav to asf. It's in the same folder as sx.exe in MadMox-X.

Simnks
Rookie

Postby Simnks » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:03 am

Hi, no idea why this happens, i'm sure i have the Framework installed, not this, but an upper version, i can't access any .cmd and the "MaddenNetworkSwitch" app. this happens [img]
Capture%20framework.jpg
[/img]
Attachments
Capture framework.jpg
Capture framework.jpg (196.98 KiB) Viewed 1664 times

fsh
All-Pro

Postby fsh » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:45 am

Simnks wrote:Hi, no idea why this happens, i'm sure i have the Framework installed, not this, but an upper version, i can't access any .cmd and the "MaddenNetworkSwitch" app. this happens

You need .NET framework 3.5 for the mod. You can just install it, there'll be no negative consequences.

Simnks
Rookie

Postby Simnks » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:21 pm

fsh wrote:
Simnks wrote:Hi, no idea why this happens, i'm sure i have the Framework installed, not this, but an upper version, i can't access any .cmd and the "MaddenNetworkSwitch" app. this happens

You need .NET framework 3.5 for the mod. You can just install it, there'll be no negative consequences.

Well that's the point, i can't install it, I've tried the option that windows offered, i've tried downloading it manually and i still can't install it because i have an upper version that comes with Windows 8.1.

Return to “Finished Mods”