Dat Convertion: AT&T Stadium

A collection of all finished mods!
1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: Dat Convertion: AT&T Stadium

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:17 pm

donwash wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
JSamuel wrote:That's still a good option for donwash though, if he wants to add the stadium to his franchise.

Yeah, for sure.

donwash - if you have the time to try this, please post back.

I have finally confirmed that I have the updated Cowboys Stadiums and will start experimenting with placing them into an existing franchise.

Actually, I was wondering if one has successfully installed mee/KIT's at&t stadium into their roster, then starting new franchise with said roster, if
At&t would follow into.

Sponsor

Sponsor

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:55 pm

1312qohelet wrote:Actually, I was wondering if one has successfully installed mee/KIT's at&t stadium into their roster, then starting new franchise with said roster, if At&t would follow into.

No reason it shouldn't.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm

I have successfully done it and I'm now experimenting with adding it to an existing franchise.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:27 pm

donwash wrote:I have successfully done it and I'm now experimenting with adding it to an existing franchise.

Just remember to change the SGID in TEAM for Cowboys and you are good to go.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:42 am

donwash wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
JSamuel wrote:That's still a good option for donwash though, if he wants to add the stadium to his franchise.

Yeah, for sure.

I have finally confirmed that I have the updated Cowboys Stadiums and will start experimenting with placing them into an existing franchise.

I'm glad you were able to figure it out, man. I'm looking forward to seeing if you can get it installed into your franchise.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:06 pm

JSamuel wrote:
donwash wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:Yeah, for sure.

I'm glad you were able to figure it out, man. I'm looking forward to seeing if you can get it installed into your franchise.

Yeah donwash, thanks for taking the time to post your result.
This is a beautiful stadium and mee did a great job converting it to DAT. It would be a shame if we weren't able to use it in franchise.
Thankfully, that's not the case

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:43 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
JSamuel wrote:
donwash wrote:I have finally confirmed that I have the updated Cowboys Stadiums and will start experimenting with placing them into an existing franchise.

Yeah donwash, thanks for taking the time to post your result.
This is a beautiful stadium and mee did a great job converting it to DAT. It would be a shame if we weren't able to use it in franchise.
Thankfully, that's not the case

I have been able to create a new franchise with mee's Cowboys AT&T Stadium. I'm now testing using the stadium in an existing franchise.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:16 pm

donwash wrote:I have been able to create a new franchise with mee's Cowboys AT&T Stadium. I'm now testing using the stadium in an existing franchise.

Cool, thanks for the update

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Fri May 05, 2017 11:47 pm

JSamuel wrote:Here are my simplified instructions for using this stadium with rogerjinx's rosters:

Make sure you read through the instructions at least once before you start; that way you'll get an understanding of what you'll be doing.

1. Download MadMod-X. (A link can be found in the Starting Guide for New Players).
  2. Download the stadium files from the first post in this thread.
  3. Start the MadMod-X utility and navigate to Tools>DAT FileReplacer (DFR).
  4. Open STADIUMS.dat in DFR. You can find STADIUMS.dat in Documents>Madden NFL 08
  5. Make sure the "Use Zero-Based Arrays" box is unchecked.
  6. Import the downloaded stadium files by clicking SELECT REPLACEMENT File, opening one of the downloaded files, selecting the right row, and clicking REPLACE SELECTED Files With the Replacement File. Import 1561 Stadiums.dat into 1561, 1565 Stadiums.dat into 1565 etc. Do not import 328 Fieldart.dat to the STADIUMS.dat file.
  7. After you've imported all the files you downloaded, save and close the file.
  8. Open FIELDART.dat in DFR. You can find FIELDART.dat in Documents>Madden NFL 08.
  9. Import 328 Fieldart.dat in the same way as before.
  10. Save and close the file.

I hope that helps. If it's still to complicated, then just download the 5.1 version of rogerjinx's roster. The 5.1 version doesn't require you to install this stadium.

Franchise AT&T Stadium Update

Please share if you have an easier or better way to accomplish this task.

A. Apply FF/FI/XVI Mod.
B. Apply rogerjinx's 2016 Roster update.
C. Follow JSamuel simplified instructions for using this stadium with rogerjinx's rosters.
D. I created a new franchise from the rogerjinx's roster in order to use the STAD file to update the one in my existing one to avoid copying the 2 lines from mee's instructions.
E. Start the MadMod-X utility and navigate to Tools>Madden DB Editor.
F. Open the franchise and select file STAD.
G. Export the STAD CSV file.
H. Complete steps F and G on your existing franchise.
I. The existing STAD CSV will be 2 lines less than the new one because of the opened and closed AT&T Stadiums.
J. I imported the new franchise STAD CSV with the AT&T Stadiums into my existing franchise.
K. Start the MadMod-X utility and navigate to Tools>Madden Utilities>NZA Madden Editor.
L. Open the existing franchise and select Edit Stadiums.
M. Navigate to the first AT&T Stadium and select it observing the ID value of 10.
N. The new AT&T Stadiums are at the end of the list with ID value of 88 for open and 89 for closed.
O. Exchange the first AT&T Stadium with the ID value of 10 with either the open or closed value from step N.
P. Run Madden and mee's AT&T Stadium should be available for all Cowboys home games.
Q. ENJOY!

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat May 06, 2017 3:08 am

donwash wrote:Franchise AT&T Stadium Update

Please share if you have an easier or better way to accomplish this task.

A. Apply FF/FI/XVI Mod.
B. Apply rogerjinx's 2016 Roster update.
C. Follow JSamuel simplified instructions for using this stadium with rogerjinx's rosters.
D. I created a new franchise from the rogerjinx's roster in order to use the STAD file to update the one in my existing one to avoid copying the 2 lines from mee's instructions.
E. Start the MadMod-X utility and navigate to Tools>Madden DB Editor.
F. Open the franchise and select file STAD.
G. Export the STAD CSV file.
H. Complete steps F and G on your existing franchise.
I. The existing STAD CSV will be 2 lines less than the new one because of the opened and closed AT&T Stadiums.
J. I imported the new franchise STAD CSV with the AT&T Stadiums into my existing franchise.
K. Start the MadMod-X utility and navigate to Tools>Madden Utilities>NZA Madden Editor.
L. Open the existing franchise and select Edit Stadiums.
M. Navigate to the first AT&T Stadium and select it observing the ID value of 10.
N. The new AT&T Stadiums are at the end of the list with ID value of 88 for open and 89 for closed.
O. Exchange the first AT&T Stadium with the ID value of 10 with either the open or closed value from step N.
P. Run Madden and mee's AT&T Stadium should be available for all Cowboys home games.
Q. ENJOY!

Thanks for taking the time to map this out and share your walk-through.

Return to “Finished Mods”