Updated AFC Stadiums and Scoreboards

A collection of all finished mods!
madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Re: Updated AFC Stadiums and Scoreboards

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:57 pm

moonbax wrote:
dupont85 wrote:Does this work in FFXVI ? If so when changing Sun Life there are 2 stadiums in NZAeditor which one do I change 11 or 55?

You change the stadium IDs in the Team table/tab, not Stadiums. You're entering the ID of the location that you want that specific team to play in.

Seems like a missed something here. Why would you need to change the stadium if all that was done is change the art via .tpf? BTW, I am speechless with how awesome this is dude!!!! I used to hate .tpf's but they are definitely growing on me, seeing stuff like this.

I am using the Browns and their field remains the same as the XVI mod. Walls, scoreboard, etc are all changed. Does this not work correctly with the XVI mod?
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Sponsor

Sponsor

moonbax
MVP

Postby moonbax » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:35 pm

Since they asked about moving the Dolphins then they must have been referring to Teal's new Hard Rock.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:18 am

madden07eurocat wrote:
I am using the Browns and their field remains the same as the XVI mod. Walls, scoreboard, etc are all changed. Does this not work correctly with the XVI mod?

This was built using the XV mod. The XVI mod apparently changed some of the logging addresses (I have yet to download the XVI mod so I'm not sure exactly which logging addresses got changed). So, yes, there are somethings, like the field, that will appear to be missing. I will eventually get around to doing an update that will be specific to the XVI mod that will fix any of those issues. That may take some time however as I have been travelling for business and am generally swamped at work right now.

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:55 pm

KIT, for what it's worth I started out making all my .tpf's in two different flavors: one with memory addresses for default Madden (for folks who like to play online with no .dat mods installed), and one with memory addresses compatible with the most recent FF mod. I tried to encourage folks to learn how to change stuff as needed, to make it compatible with something else, but found that unfortunately most folks don't want to do that! :( Worse than that though was the continual calls for my stuff to be converted to .dat (and eventually included in the FF mod that way). No objection to it per se, but just not the way I intended it to be seen, as much is lost in the process. Ultimately I stopped making two flavors, and then just concentrated on making my stuff the way I intended it to be viewed.

There will always be others clamoring to convert your stuff to .dat (and usually someone will step up quick enough), but there aren't enough folks actually making high quality stuff. My advice would be to decide what it is you like doing the most, and concentrate your efforts fully on that. Don't worry about trying to please anyone else. ;)

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:50 pm

This has now been updated for the XVI mod. See here: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=19205

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:13 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:This has now been updated for the XVI mod. See here: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=19205

Great! I was waiting for this.

3456matt
Rookie

Postby 3456matt » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:46 am

I have the FF XVI mod. How can I actually put these on my game? Is this a copy paste or do you need a program to extract the files. If anyone can explain how to do this it would be greatly appreciated.

GeneralSilent
MVP

Postby GeneralSilent » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:32 am

3456matt wrote:I have the FF XVI mod. How can I actually put these on my game? Is this a copy paste or do you need a program to extract the files. If anyone can explain how to do this it would be greatly appreciated.

You need Texmod. Use it to open .tpf files.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ixwcnbpi8 ... Texmod.zip
God bless america!

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:39 am

GeneralSilent wrote:
3456matt wrote:I have the FF XVI mod. How can I actually put these on my game? Is this a copy paste or do you need a program to extract the files. If anyone can explain how to do this it would be greatly appreciated.

You need Texmod. Use it to open .tpf files.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ixwcnbpi8 ... Texmod.zip

Also, here's a tutorial on how to use Texmod: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1031

bobiedean118
Veteran

Postby bobiedean118 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!! I was womdering if there was a similar update comng for the NFC teams? Thanks again!!!!!!!

Return to “Finished Mods”