Updated AFC Stadiums and Scoreboards

A collection of all finished mods!
KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: Updated AFC Stadiums and Scoreboards

Postby KeepinItTeal » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:19 am

bobiedean118 wrote:Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!! I was womdering if there was a similar update comng for the NFC teams? Thanks again!!!!!!!

Thanks. Yes, I will start getting to the NFC soon.

Sponsor

Sponsor

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:45 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
bobiedean118 wrote:Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!! I was womdering if there was a similar update comng for the NFC teams? Thanks again!!!!!!!

Thanks. Yes, I will start getting to the NFC soon.

Yea!!!! Anticipating because you do such awesome work!
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:39 am

While watching the Steelers defeat the Patriots at home in a Wildcard game, I noticed the logo and the "33" on the end zone wall right side are backwards. Love your work and cannot wait for the NFC updates especially the Bucs new scoreboards and perhaps ring of honor.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:00 am

donwash wrote:While watching the Steelers defeat the Patriots at home in a Wildcard game, I noticed the logo and the "33" on the end zone wall right side are backwards. Love your work and cannot wait for the NFC updates especially the Bucs new scoreboards and perhaps ring of honor.

Unfortunately, the game takes certain graphics files and flips them in certain spots. There's nothing that can be done, other than leaving large areas blank, it's maddening. (pun intended) :D

Thanks, I will get going on the NFC update soon.

ElementalKazzoo
All-Pro

Postby ElementalKazzoo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:14 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:At the bottom of this post is a link to a tpf file that updates the stadiums and scoreboards in the AFC. An NFC update will follow. This download updates 188 images files. An outline of the updates is below.

AFC East
Patriots: new walls, new stadium signage, new scoreboards.
Jets: new stadium signage, new scoreboard.
Dolphins: new stadium signage, new walls and new scoreboards for old SunLife Stadium (see http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=18806 for my Hard Rock Stadium update).
Bills: only updated stadium signage and scoreboard for 4pm time slot (see BelieverInTeal's Ralph Wilson update for more).

AFC North
Browns: new stadium walls, new stadium signage, new scoreboards, custom endzones, custom field (dry, wet and cold).
Steelers: new walls, updated midfield logo, updated Pittsburgh endzone.
Bengals: updated scoreboards (day and night versions)
Ravens: custom grass field for dry, rain and snow (Ravens switched to grass this year) and updated midfield logo (Ravens switched from the B logo to the Raven head logo).

AFC South
Colts: complete stadium update, new walls, new signage, new scoreboard, open windows with view to Indy skyline, custom/realistic field shadow.
Jaguars: updated stadium walls, updated stadium signage, updated scoreboard, updated pools, custom crowd by arden05, updated black jersey with Jags patch.
Titans: updated stadium walls, updated stadium signage, updated scoreboard.
Texans: updated scoreboards, custom/updated endzone.

AFC West
Broncos: updated scoreboards, updated stadium signage.
Chiefs: updated stadium walls, updated stadium signage, updated scoreboards, custom endzone.
Chargers: updated stadium walls, updated stadium signage, updated scoreboards, custom endzone (works best with Chargers in their powder blue home uniforms).
Raiders: updated scoreboard, updated stadium signage, custom field (no baseball diamond) with custom endzones.

Additional Updates: custom dry, rain and snow fields, using pick6's TrueTurf are also included for all AFC teams.

Sample screenshots:

Updated signage, pools and custom crowds in Jacksonville

The updates at Qualcomm

Completely renovated Lucas Oil Field

The updates at Gillette Stadium

Example of the updated winter field in Pittsburgh

Example of the updated rainy field in Cleveland

The custom shadowing at Lucas Oil Field

The download link...

These files have now been updated, head here: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=19205

Thanks again to pick6 for his awesome TrueTurf and to arden05 for the custom Jacksonville crowd!

Enjoy!

P.S. -- as a disclaimer, there are certain graphics files within the game (primarily stadium walls) that get wrapped, warped and reversed making it essentially impossible to have perfect walls or have walls that are identical to real life stadium walls. So, in some cases you may find some imperfections and, believe me, I tried to work them out but in some cases it is just not possible.

How is the NFC update coming along? Great work!

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:05 pm

ElementalKazzoo wrote:
How is the NFC update coming along? Great work!

Thanks. I've been doing them individually and releasing them one at a time. You can find them all on the Graphics board here at the site: viewforum.php?f=85

Return to “Finished Mods”