Updated AFC Stadiums and Scoreboards

A collection of all finished mods!
arden05
All-Pro

Re: Updated AFC Stadiums and Scoreboards

Postby arden05 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:23 pm

pick6 wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:I did. That's the only way to get substantially improved graphics quality.

And yet there will be plenty of folks who will read that and then think "Sigh. That's a real shame. I HATE having to load substantially improved graphics every time in TexMod." :D

I can't tell you the amount of people who've said to me "I really like your work but I don't use TexMod." Em, ok then. :roll:

Yeah, this makes no sense to me when I see those replies/complaints in your threads. Be happy that you're getting high quality graphic upgrades :roll:
Check out sports inspired apparel, made for true fans @ http://fanfocusedtees.spreadshirt.com/

Sponsor

Sponsor

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:43 am

Austinmario13 wrote:Are you going to make a serparate topic for the NFC stadiums? Or keep it the same and just change the title?

I'll do a separate thread once I get the NFC stadiums going.

Newjack
Veteran

Postby Newjack » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:46 am

JSamuel wrote:
Newjack wrote:The .tpf are my preferred mods...

Really? Could you tell me why?

Because I play in online leagues and the .tpf files are the only compatibale mods. The dat file mods work sometimes but they also cause crashes or disconnects because you can't us the DB templates.

.tpf brings the updated game to the online world for leagues.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:16 am

Newjack wrote:
JSamuel wrote:
Newjack wrote:The .tpf are my preferred mods...

Really? Could you tell me why?

Because I play in online leagues and the .tpf files are the only compatibale mods. The dat file mods work sometimes but they also cause crashes or disconnects because you can't us the DB templates.

.tpf brings the updated game to the online world for leagues.

I've wondered about using .tpf mods for online play. Do both players need to be using the same .tpf files?

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:15 pm

JSamuel wrote:I've wondered about using .tpf mods for online play. Do both players need to be using the same .tpf files?

From what I remember no...
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Newjack
Veteran

Postby Newjack » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:33 am

JSamuel wrote:I've wondered about using .tpf mods for online play. Do both players need to be using the same .tpf files?

Nope not at all. It only affects what you see on the field; therefore .tpf files are ideal for online play.

The permanent mods or .DAT files can cause problems but do work to a degree. Although I was able to use the Uniform, fieldart, stadium dat files up until recently. But since those .DAT files were all that you could use before disconnects would happen, you would have other issues, like the wrong uniforms for some teams, but not the end of the world.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:03 am

mee wrote:

From what I remember no...

Newjack wrote:

Nope not at all. It only affects what you see on the field; therefore .tpf files are ideal for online play.

The permanent mods or .DAT files can cause problems but do work to a degree. Although I was able to use the Uniform, fieldart, stadium dat files up until recently. But since those .DAT files were all that you could use before disconnects would happen, you would have other issues, like the wrong uniforms for some teams, but not the end of the world.

That's great to know. Now, if I want to use .tpf mods when I'm playing online, I don't have to worry about the other player. Thanks for responding guys.

dupont85
Veteran

Postby dupont85 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Does this work in FFXVI ? If so when changing Sun Life there are 2 stadiums in NZAeditor which one do I change 11 or 55?

moonbax
MVP

Postby moonbax » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:51 am

dupont85 wrote:Does this work in FFXVI ? If so when changing Sun Life there are 2 stadiums in NZAeditor which one do I change 11 or 55?

You change the stadium IDs in the Team table/tab, not Stadiums. You're entering the ID of the location that you want that specific team to play in.

dupont85
Veteran

Postby dupont85 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:34 pm

moonbax wrote:
dupont85 wrote:Does this work in FFXVI ? If so when changing Sun Life there are 2 stadiums in NZAeditor which one do I change 11 or 55?

You change the stadium IDs in the Team table/tab, not Stadiums. You're entering the ID of the location that you want that specific team to play in.

Thanks

Return to “Finished Mods”