FF/FI XVI Release Thread

A collection of all finished mods!
KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: FF/FI XVI Release Thread (Initial Release)

Postby KeepinItTeal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:02 pm

JSamuel wrote:
bobiedean118 wrote:I love the workthat you all did for this mod. I simply ask that when you release an update please if possible include the new Dolphins, Vikings, and Cowboys stadiums in it. That would be a Christmas gift to all the Mod users!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for your effortd!!!

Yeah... probably not Christmas. You had better not get your hopes up.

But if you want updated Cowboys and Vikings stadiums, KeepinItTeal has made them. You can find them in the "Graphics" forum.

Maybe the next release can be a 4th-of-July gift. :mrgreen:

And the Dolphins too. 8-)

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:20 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
JSamuel wrote:
bobiedean118 wrote:I love the workthat you all did for this mod. I simply ask that when you release an update please if possible include the new Dolphins, Vikings, and Cowboys stadiums in it. That would be a Christmas gift to all the Mod users!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for your effortd!!!

Yeah... probably not Christmas. You had better not get your hopes up.

But if you want updated Cowboys and Vikings stadiums, KeepinItTeal has made them. You can find them in the "Graphics" forum.

That's right, you made Sun Life Stadium also. You are really cool. 8-)

I didn't realize that you had, because the Dolphins stadium doesn't have it's own thread. The Cowboys stadium and Vikings stadium do.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:31 pm

JSamuel wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Yeah... probably not Christmas. You had better not get your hopes up.

That's right, you made Sun Life Stadium also. You are really cool. 8-)

I didn't realize that you had, because the Dolphins stadium doesn't have it's own thread. The Cowboys stadium and Vikings stadium do.

Sorry, I was talking about the new Hard Rock Stadium update, which has a thread here: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=18806

3456matt
Rookie

Postby 3456matt » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:18 am

I've had trouble in the past downloading this mod. It always gets sent to a internet explorer icon and will never open. Is this fixable and if it is can someone help me out because I have no idea what is happening to it.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:25 am

3456matt wrote:I've had trouble in the past downloading this mod. It always gets sent to a internet explorer icon and will never open. Is this fixable and if it is can someone help me out because I have no idea what is happening to it.

This is how I do it:

I click on the MEGA link in the first post, then I click Download through your browser. You'll see a loading bar that shows the progress on the current download. It usually takes a while, so I always minimize my browser while a wait. After it's done, you should get an option to either open or save the file. Click Save. That will save the file by default in your Downloads folder. It'll be in .rar format, so you'll need 7zip to extract it. From there you can install by following the instructions in the first post on this thread.

If you're still having trouble, just let me know.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:21 pm

mee wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:Question for the guys that put this together, did you guys get rid of the rain and snow fields? Seems that there is just one grass field and one turf field regardless of the weather. I have no problem with that, just curious for TexMod logging purposes. Thanks.

Yes. For the rain field, the game does a little degradation without a rain painted field so it looks better..
For snow, the issue is, the snow will appear under the endzone and midfield logo so it looks awkward..

Mee,
any way to adjust this back to full weather for rain and snow?

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:01 am

Can't see dak prescott in my roster :roll:

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:21 am

IceyJFish wrote:Can't see dak prescott in my roster :roll:

Well, the reason for that is, the FF/FI XVI Mod (The Most Recent) updates the game to the beginning of the 2015 NFL Season.
Mr. Dak, as well as all of the other rookies were not in the league, yet.

Fortunately, our resident roster master, rogerjinx, has created and posted several roster and franchise files of the 2016 Season.
Each of these are compatible with the XVI Mod.....make sure you download and install his DB_TEMPLATES.dat file.

2016-2017 ROGERJINX ROSTER thread
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18316
2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE thread
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18348

WalrusFootball
Rookie

Re: FF/FI XVI Release Thread

Postby WalrusFootball » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:53 pm

After installing this, the game crashes whenever it loads the field. I get to the menu and stuff but the game crashes after starting a game, or even previewing a field.

RevanFan
Legend

Re: FF/FI XVI Release Thread

Postby RevanFan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:51 pm

WalrusFootball wrote:After installing this, the game crashes whenever it loads the field. I get to the menu and stuff but the game crashes after starting a game, or even previewing a field.

Are you sure you installed everything properly? Are you using the roster listed as [Default Roster]?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Finished Mods”