NCAA 17 (FieldBuilder) v3.1

A collection of all finished mods!
BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: NCAA 17 FieldBuilder v3.0

Postby BelieverInTeal » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:06 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
BelieverInTeal wrote:I haven't really been following along so forgive me here but which teams are missing? I'm reluctant to get too involved but if Q does the ratings, I'll do the equipment. We'll split up the work.

Would you be willing to do the attribute ratings for the remaining teams, BIT? I have already completed the player likeness and equipment.
I have zero knowledge of the NCAA Football, much less the players.
I was able to match the likeness and gear from google images and espn. But I can't do that with player ratings

I would just be doing what you were going to do which is open the two rosters as spreadsheets and pick and choose the best 55 players for each team.

Did you do the equipment with your modded Pladata installed?

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:13 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
BelieverInTeal wrote:I haven't really been following along so forgive me here but which teams are missing? I'm reluctant to get too involved but if Q does the ratings, I'll do the equipment. We'll split up the work.

Would you be willing to do the attribute ratings for the remaining teams, BIT? I have already completed the player likeness and equipment.
I have zero knowledge of the NCAA Football, much less the players.
I was able to match the likeness and gear from google images and espn. But I can't do that with player ratings

I would just be doing what you were going to do which is open the two rosters as spreadsheets and pick and choose the best 55 players for each team.

Did you do the equipment with your modded Pladata installed?

That is correct.....with my equipment files.

pick's roster already has the players, i.e. the roster is already built.
I believe the skill attributes for the players on 4, or 5 teams just need tweaking.

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby BelieverInTeal » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:53 pm

1312qohelet wrote:That is correct.....with my equipment files.

I believe the skill attributes for the players on 4, or 5 teams just need tweaking.

Do you know if he wants the equipment settings done your pladata in mind? He's got a base.tpf but I'm not sure if there's Texmod equipment in there.

Just checked the roster. Missing a key player or two but I should be able to add them if he wants our help.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:57 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:That is correct.....with my equipment files.

Do you know if he wants the equipment settings done your pladata in mind? He's got a base.tpf but I'm not sure if there's Texmod equipment in there.

Just checked the roster. Missing a key player or two but I should be able to add them if he wants our help.

Equipment is already done for all teams.

About a month ago, mee asked me if he and pick could use my gear mods. I said "Yeah, no need to ask, but thanks".
Then pick6 mentioned he needed help with assigning player likeness and equipment for the players in his roster.

I have completed that....for all 12 teams.

EDIT:

I remember pick6 gave his approval for the gear and likeness.
It was a while back and I've worked on several projects since then, so I had to recollect.

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby BelieverInTeal » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:02 pm

1312qohelet wrote:Equipment is already done for all teams.

About a month ago, mee asked me if he and pick could use my gear mods. I said "Yeah, no need to ask, but thanks".
Then pick6 mentioned he needed help with assigning player likeness and equipment for the players in his roster.

I see. In that case, if he wants our help then send me the roster and I'll do the rest.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:08 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:Equipment is already done for all teams.

I see. In that case, if he wants our help then send me the roster and I'll do the rest.

Okay great....you are the king

Unfortunately, I do not possess a copy of the roster that needs the finishing touch.
I beleive he only sent that to littleware.
I am not 100% sure on that, pick would have to confirm

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:41 am

I gotta say I find it quite bewildering that there is suddenly so much interest in this when time is running out for me. I had gotten so used to talking to myself here that it somehow feels wrong. The cynic in me questions why now.

After careful consideration of all my options, I would like to give Littleware a few more days before taking any action. He definitely does know about the deadline, so he may yet come through. Regardless, and contrary to what folks may think, getting the roster finished in that time is not the highest priority for me.

I wish to make it clear that anything that others post here without my consent will not be included in my final release. This shouldn't make a difference to anyone though, because they will still be free to do whatever they wish with the roster after I'm gone. If you are really serious, you can still have your cake in a week, and can convert it to .dat, or add more teams, or absorb it into something else. But for my final week here, we will be sticking to my plans.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kiddie10
Banned

Postby Kiddie10 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:42 am

Do you plan on making all teams?

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm

Kiddie10 wrote:Do you plan on making all teams?

Dude, he's said like 50 times he's leaving December 1st. It's December 2nd.

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Thanks but my deadline was always Dec 3rd. ;) But the answer is still no, I will not be adding any more teams. :D

Just updated the LSU screenshot in the first post. Lots of additional work done to concrete perimeter, tunnel, tarp, limit lines etc. Haven't updated download link yet though. Stopping for today now but final release tomorrow. More info then, plus conditions for if others wish to continue this on.

Return to “Finished Mods”