Madden NCAA

A collection of all finished mods!
Colin5612
Banned

Re: Madden NCAA

Postby Colin5612 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:17 pm

elguapo wrote:
Colin5612 wrote:Do you download this in a certain order or just from top to bottom?

Top to bottom but you can customize it if you want and only install the parts that interests you.

For example, the Heisman comes with some custom fields and if you install the wide hash fields you will lose custom fields. Once I redo the download, the wide hash marks will be included.

Okay. Cool. Thanks for the answer! I'll try it later this week!

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Ultimate NCAA Football

Postby elguapo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:39 am

I wanted to make some tests before reconverting vols1 roster. Good news is that all the schools from the FBS and FCS can be exported. I like the variety of stadiums from the NCAA Ad On roster so I'm going to include it in the Ultimate NCAA Football roster. Once I convert vols1 roster I will provide a list of the stadium name to select so that you can still use the Heisman's stadium TPF files. It would also be a good idea when future stadium TPF files are created that the name of the stadium should be listed in the comments.

I also checked the team logo dat file and I did include an expanded version so you shouldn't have any problems installing the conference logos. So here's the Ultimate NCAA Football roster,it's playable. This is just a test roster and not the converted one.

EDIT.
Forgot to mention that you can also create a franchise roster using the rating ripper's utility. It will speed up the process, look for a tutorial soon.

Colin5612
Banned

Postby Colin5612 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:43 am

I noticed in the roster (the vols1 fix) you can't select Air Force in the Team Select screen. What's the problem? BTW, great overall mod.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:53 pm

Colin5612 wrote:I noticed in the roster (the vols1 fix) you can't select Air Force in the Team Select screen. What's the problem? BTW, great overall mod.

That was due to the Air Force Falcons being a type 2 team. A type 2 team will not show up with out a type 1 team in the same group.

It's fixed in the post below.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Here's the reconverted roster by vols1. This new roster divides teams into conferences. Using this new format also requires you to select the stadium after you choose the teams.

New Roster Format

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Can you include 4 uniform slots in the roster? I'd like to use Arizona's red jerseys.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:35 pm

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:Can you include 4 uniform slots in the roster? I'd like to use Arizona's red jerseys.

You can include up to 16 dat uniforms and unlimited Texmod uniforms. You can also change the location of the sleeve numbers and add pants, sleeve and chest decals.

Greya23
Pro Bowl

Postby Greya23 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:34 pm

I'm gonna start making some alternate helmets that some colleges wear. If you want to make one in particular that you like let me know i already have some of Memphis alternates done.

Jay.paige
Pro Bowl

Postby Jay.paige » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:08 pm

Is there a way to add game starting times for this? I want to add 12:00, 12:30, 3:00, 3:30, 6:00, 6:30, 9:00 and 10:00 to the list in the game.
Also quite a few players have Rookie listing. Is it possible to change rookie to freshman and add redshirt freshman, sophomore, junior and senior classifications?

Jay.paige
Pro Bowl

Postby Jay.paige » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:16 pm

Greya23 wrote:I'm gonna start making some alternate helmets that some colleges wear. If you want to make one in particular that you like let me know i already have some of Memphis alternates done.

Greya23, are you making uniforms too? I would like to see the new Airforce, Army, Navy and Notre Dame alternate uniforms if you can.

Return to “Finished Mods”