Madden NCAA

A collection of all finished mods!
Greya23
Pro Bowl

Re: Madden NCAA

Postby Greya23 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:43 am

http://www.mediafire.com/file/brjamayyg ... elmets.zip
Here's a download for some helmets that i just finished most are Acc teams but i did Washington's too.

Sponsor

Sponsor

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:33 am

Jay.paige wrote:Is there a way to add game starting times for this? I want to add 12:00, 12:30, 3:00, 3:30, 6:00, 6:30, 9:00 and 10:00 to the list in the game.
Also quite a few players have Rookie listing. Is it possible to change rookie to freshman and add redshirt freshman, sophomore, junior and senior classifications?

I'm not sure about changing the years of service to freshman and such...

...but I can tell you how to change the game's kick off time. Open your franchise up in the db editor and find SCHD....on your left... Then the field to change is GTOD. Im not sure the formula, but I recall that 780 = 1pm, 965=4pm, 1170 = 730pm and 1230 = 830pm.

GDAT is day of the week. 0 = Thursday, 1 = Friday, 2 = Saturday, 3 = Sunday, and 4 = Monday.
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:51 am

Time is calculated by multiplying the hours (in 24 hour format) times 60 and adding the minutes.

So 1pm would be 13x60 + 00 = 780

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Greya23 wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/file/brjamayygramout/Helmets.zip
Here's a download for some helmets that i just finished most are Acc teams but i did Washington's too.

Thanks for sharing.

So in order to use the Ultimate NCAA Football to its full potential uMod/Texmod will need to be utilized. I prefer uMod because you can swap textures without closing Madden or calhoupe's scripts. Being able to swap textures means that we could use one dat uniform set (with 16 uniform combinations) for all teams. The 16 different combinations will range from helmet number locations, sleeve number size and shoulder number locations.

The TEAM columns TUHO and TUAW will set the appropriate uniform combinations. So we need to find out if all possible combinations are within the 16 uniform limit.

Helmet, torso and shoulder numbers should be different colors so that if you wanted to blank out the helmet numbers the torso and shoulder numbers won't be affected. Also exclude any decal combinations since decals can he painted directly on the texture.

Using one dat uniform also means that you can use those logged textures as a template. You will save some time because you won't have to log every teams textures.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:39 pm

elguapo wrote:Time is calculated by multiplying the hours (in 24 hour format) times 60 and adding the minutes.

So 1pm would be 13x60 + 00 = 780

wow! thanks! that is very useful
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon May 07, 2018 12:58 am

We are one step closer to creating a franchise file of your favorite teams with functioning pro bowl and practice uniforms. The practice uniforms are tied to the main NFL team's home and road teams, TGIDs 1-32. When we swap the custom/created teams we will also need to assign the custom/created TUNI to the NFL equivalent. When you swap teams using my method, http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19427 the swapped TGID are preserved which means the TUNI uniforms will automatically set.

For example, if I were to swap the Cowboys for the UTEP miners, the Miners' TGID would be the same as the Cowboys thus the Miners will use the Cowboys' uniforms. You would then need to use uMod or Texmod to log the Cowboys' uniforms and replace them with the Miners' textures.

Using the TPF UNIFORMS Kit in the X mod - Base Files you can update the practice uniforms quickly. I am 2/3 done with logging the uniforms textures. Once completed you'll able to use any custom team with functioning practice uniforms.

I may not be explaining myself here clearly but if anyone knows what I'm saying and would like to do a better description please do so.

alouettes411
Veteran

Postby alouettes411 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi

i d like to know whether the complele and most updated ncaa roster release recently?

thanks

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat May 12, 2018 5:54 pm

alouettes411 wrote:Hi

i d like to know whether the complele and most updated ncaa roster release recently?

thanks

The most recent roster was done by very vols1 here for the Heisman 14 mod.

I converted those rosters for use with the NCAA add on and it can be found on the very first post.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:04 am

Managed to merge the vols1 roster into the Ultimate NCAA Football.ros file. I will begin on working on a uniform template for texmod to assign uniforms textures to any team.

new roster:
http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=18247&p=77678#p77678

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:10 am

Austinmario13 wrote:Do you think we should add an add-on (another roster) that has the FCS teams?

Need customart.dat field art for the FCS teams.

Return to “Finished Mods”