Greatest Historical Teams Mod 1.5

A collection of all finished mods!
kirk1827
Pro Bowl

Re: Greatest Historical Teams Mod 1.5

Postby kirk1827 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:59 pm

MAPO wrote:
kirk1827 wrote:
kirk1827 wrote:Could someone re-upload this MOD because seems like file is corrupt. Downloaded 3 times, in 2 different weeks and all give corrupt 0 bit folder.

I would really like to try this mod out.

Could someone re-upload this MOD because seems like file is corrupt. Downloaded 3 times, in 2 different weeks and all give corrupt 0 bit folder.

http://speedy.sh/hDhWt/GHT1-5.7z

Thanks. I'll get it tomorrow as i don't have time right now.

But many thanks as I've wanted to try it out for a while now.

Sponsor

Sponsor

kirk1827
Pro Bowl

Postby kirk1827 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:57 pm

kirk1827 wrote:
MAPO wrote:
kirk1827 wrote:Could someone re-upload this MOD because seems like file is corrupt. Downloaded 3 times, in 2 different weeks and all give corrupt 0 bit folder.

Could someone re-upload this MOD because seems like file is corrupt. Downloaded 3 times, in 2 different weeks and all give corrupt 0 bit folder.

Hey just an update.

I down'd ur file and I couldn't extract it. I just found out that I needed a program i didn't have. 7-zip. I have RAR and I thought it opened everything but i guess not.

So maybe the original file works too and it was just my fault.

But super thanks anyways as i got ur's and now i'm up and running. Found some nice teams in the mod.

Just wanted to update this incase anyone has my same problem.

MAPO
Pro Bowl

Postby MAPO » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:49 pm

kirk1827 wrote:
kirk1827 wrote:
MAPO wrote:

Hey just an update.

I down'd ur file and I couldn't extract it. I just found out that I needed a program i didn't have. 7-zip. I have RAR and I thought it opened everything but i guess not.

So maybe the original file works too and it was just my fault.

But super thanks anyways as i got ur's and now i'm up and running. Found some nice teams in the mod.

Just wanted to update this incase anyone has my same problem.

Glad you got it working. Like I said before, this is the greatest mod of all time.

Im in the process of editing the 95 chiefs to the 93 Chiefs .. I can replace portraits right now but I cant create then (plug in not working for .dds).

My next team I will exchange is the 2011 Broncos with Tim Tebow.
My Madden 08 Playbooks
Multiple Adjusting Pattern Offense
SPO (Screen Pass Option) Offense
MAPO - "The Aerial Assault, Death From Above"

Mortus
Rookie

Postby Mortus » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:32 pm

Thank you for this incredible Mod Sir, I just have a Question, When playing the 70's Steelers or 70's Cowboys, Their time period uniforms come up as current, If i switch back to the 07 version, then it has all their uniforms, Is their a tool i have to use to be able to switch up more uniforms for classic teams? Thank you for youre time.

kirk1827
Pro Bowl

Postby kirk1827 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:02 am

Mortus wrote:Thank you for this incredible Mod Sir, I just have a Question, When playing the 70's Steelers or 70's Cowboys, Their time period uniforms come up as current, If i switch back to the 07 version, then it has all their uniforms, Is their a tool i have to use to be able to switch up more uniforms for classic teams? Thank you for youre time.

Hey glad you liked the mod. I'm not the maker and don't know how to do anything with the uniforms yet.

I'd recommend asking here: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=91 because someone there might have more of a clue then I. Last ditch IMO would be to maybe TexMod the uniform or directly replace the DATA with programs needed. But as I said, I never done any of this so can't really help.

Also as a last resort, you can always find a Steeler's or Cowboy's team that have the correct uniforms you want, and just change the players so they are now the 70's team you wanted.

Sorry I'm not really much help. Best ask in the thread I pointed too.

Good luck and keep havin' fun

Mortus
Rookie

Postby Mortus » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Thanks for the help!

Dee4three
Rookie

Postby Dee4three » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:19 am

Did anybody figure out how to make this roster work in franchise mode? I am guessing it is not possible....

guamyankee
MVP

Postby guamyankee » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:33 pm

Dee4three wrote:Did anybody figure out how to make this roster work in franchise mode? I am guessing it is not possible....

Ya, it really wasn't designed for franchise mode...only head to head play.
Madden 08 Greatest Historical Teams Mod Creator

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:26 pm

Dee4three wrote:Did anybody figure out how to make this roster work in franchise mode? I am guessing it is not possible....

Madwolf is your friend.......

jorge580
Rookie

Postby jorge580 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:35 pm

Can I use this Mod if I have FF/FI XVI Mod installed? Can I use them together with no problems? Thanks

Return to “Finished Mods”