Re: Greatest Historical Teams Mod 1.5

Sponsor

Sponsor

MAPO
Pro Bowl

Postby MAPO » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:42 am

mee wrote:We are at the max for teams.

Could you help me understand how I could modify the Chiefs 1995 team?

- Change 1993
- Add Joe Montana & others that are missing from the 93 roster.
- Edit Stats

Is there a program I can use? How are you guys putting in the player pictures? Is there a way for me to snag the the Joe Montana picture you have already put in the game and put it on the 93 Joe Montana I am going to create?
My Madden 08 Playbooks
Multiple Adjusting Pattern Offense
SPO (Screen Pass Option) Offense
MAPO - "The Aerial Assault, Death From Above"

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:25 am

MAPO wrote:
mee wrote:We are at the max for teams.

Could you help me understand how I could modify the Chiefs 1995 team?

- Change 1993
- Add Joe Montana & others that are missing from the 93 roster.
- Edit Stats

Is there a program I can use? How are you guys putting in the player pictures? Is there a way for me to snag the the Joe Montana picture you have already put in the game and put it on the 93 Joe Montana I am going to create?

If this helps you, Madden 2004 had the 1995 Chiefs, but it got left out in Madden 2005 and was never added back in.

kirk1827
Pro Bowl

Postby kirk1827 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:26 am

Could someone re-upload this MOD because seems like file is corrupt. Downloaded 3 times, in 2 different weeks and all give corrupt 0 bit folder.

I would really like to try this mod out.

MAPO
Pro Bowl

Postby MAPO » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:04 pm

kirk1827 wrote:Could someone re-upload this MOD because seems like file is corrupt. Downloaded 3 times, in 2 different weeks and all give corrupt 0 bit folder.

I will upload the file I have monday when I am back in town.

This is the greatest mod ever IMO, and it should be advertised on popular sports message boards. I have so much fun picking my favorite teams from the past and playing with them. The mod has all the names and photos of each player.

If someone could just point to me in the direction of how to edit the roster on the computer and how to change the photos of the players that would be really helpful.

I want to convert the 95 chiefs team to 93, which will not take much work.
My Madden 08 Playbooks

kirk1827
Pro Bowl

Postby kirk1827 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:16 pm

MAPO wrote:
kirk1827 wrote:Could someone re-upload this MOD because seems like file is corrupt. Downloaded 3 times, in 2 different weeks and all give corrupt 0 bit folder.

This is the greatest mod ever IMO, and it should be advertised on popular sports message boards. I have so much fun picking my favorite teams from the past and playing with them. The mod has all the names and photos of each player.

If someone could just point to me in the direction of how to edit the roster on the computer and how to change the photos of the players that would be really helpful.

Hey thanks for the offer. I will be getting it Monday then.

For editing the 95 Chiefs to the 93 Chiefs, I would use NZA 2.0 or NZA 1.3 if 2.0 gives you any problems. (They are close to the same with exception of a few add-on's that are pretty nice. I use one or the other depending on what I'm looking to do. For your case, I think either will work.)

You can get NZA from this website:
Football-Freaks Madden PC Wiki http://ffmadden.wikia.com/wiki/Files

Also great site for a lot of other stuff for Madden PC.

I would also recommend this thread:
USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section) http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8541

I'm no expert but I have edited some roster for personal use so I'll tell you what I'd do, but I'm no expert. So hang with me and any questions just ask. I'll try to be as clear as possible. ALSO, MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF YOUR ROSTER IN CASE OF ANY MISHAP. AND THEY WILL HAPPEN. BE CAREFUL.

Using NZA program, I would open NZA and then open the roster I'm (you in this case) want to edit. Then open tab named PLAYERS. In top left hand corner, you'll find a small tab that says ALL PLAYERS and under it another saying ALL TEAMS. Change the ALL TEAMS down to Chief 95 or 95 Chiefs (however it is in the game) Now all the players you see should be limited to the Chiefs 95 team. Now go and change
ALL PLAYERS tab to QB. If it all was done correctly, you should now only see names of QB's that are on the Chiefs 95 team. (2 or 3, maybe 4. depends on how many there are.) If it's all good till here continue. If not message me and I'll get back asap.

Now undo all I just said to do above. Basically 2 things. Change QB tab back to ALL PLAYERS, and change Chiefs 95 back to ALL TEAMS. From now on, I will refer to Chiefs 95 as Chiefs since its the only one we're talking about. We will forget about the number 95 and think of it as your Chiefs team. With all the data you need to edit your team, we will begin.

(I'll use example players because I'm not sure which ones your looking for.)

In the MAIN PLAYERS TAB (the first one) under the ALL PLAYER and under the ALL TEAMS, you will see player names listed. That is all the guys in the whole game. Well look under that, and you will see a search box. Put Joe Montana (for example. any name can go here) in the box, and go up top and switch ALL PLAYERS to QB and then hit search. It will take you to the first Joe Montana in the list. If you hit it again, it will take you to the next Joe Montana. If there is 3 Joe's in the game, you can take a look at all of them to see which one you prefer to use to switch to your team. Once your on the one you want, look a little to the right, you will see a small tab with TEAM ID next to it. It will probably be set to All-time 49er's or whatever team your taking him from. (take note that he will no longer be on this team but instead on YOUR team) Change TEAM ID from ???? team to Chiefs 95 or whatever team your using for you. Now VERY IMPORTANT. Hit the button near the bottom left corner that says SAVE. Hit it or if you move to another player before, you will lose what you just changed.

Now just SEARCH all the players that you need to be on your team, and switch them to your team in TEAM ID, change QB to whatever position the guy your looking for plays. (Don't go looking for Emmitt Smith in the DL (DEFENSIVE LINE) tab) Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Do the same to take the guys you don't want off your team. If in doubt, send them to free agents team in TEAM ID tab. That way they will still be in Franchise mode, just as free agents not on your team. You or another team can pick them up still.

Once you have all the players done, just upload your roster and message me and I'll change the name of your team to the correct year. If you'd like. You can also check the links i gave you above because there's a lot of useful info if you like to edit it yourself

All you really need is a program called Madden DB Editor which can be found on same page as NZA. You open your roster. Go to the TEAMS tab. Look for OBVIOUS column that has all the team names, find yours and change it. Save and your done. Not so simple as i put it, but not much harder then that. All depends on how agile you are at PC stuff.

And the portraits, is a thing i still am trying to learn. Haven't gotten in to learning it yet. So can't help your there, sorry.

Sorry for SUPER long post, but I was in the sharing mood. :mrgreen:

Good luck and any questions just ask.

But remember the links i gave above because they are very important to learning and to just getting a better game. There are some really cool mods around here, just need to find the time to play them all.

MAPO
Pro Bowl

Postby MAPO » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:33 pm

kirk1827 wrote:
MAPO wrote:

Hey thanks for the offer. I will be getting it Monday then.

For editing the 95 Chiefs to the 93 Chiefs, I would use NZA 2.0 or NZA 1.3 if 2.0 gives you any problems. (They are close to the same with exception of a few add-on's that are pretty nice. I use one or the other depending on what I'm looking to do. For your case, I think either will work.)

You can get NZA from this website:
Football-Freaks Madden PC Wiki http://ffmadden.wikia.com/wiki/Files

Also great site for a lot of other stuff for Madden PC.

I would also recommend this thread:
USEFUL LINKS (ex Tutorials Section) http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8541

I'm no expert but I have edited some roster for personal use so I'll tell you what I'd do, but I'm no expert. So hang with me and any questions just ask. I'll try to be as clear as possible. ALSO, MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF YOUR ROSTER IN CASE OF ANY MISHAP. AND THEY WILL HAPPEN. BE CAREFUL.

Using NZA program, I would open NZA and then open the roster I'm (you in this case) want to edit. Then open tab named PLAYERS. In top left hand corner, you'll find a small tab that says ALL PLAYERS and under it another saying ALL TEAMS. Change the ALL TEAMS down to Chief 95 or 95 Chiefs (however it is in the game) Now all the players you see should be limited to the Chiefs 95 team. Now go and change
ALL PLAYERS tab to QB. If it all was done correctly, you should now only see names of QB's that are on the Chiefs 95 team. (2 or 3, maybe 4. depends on how many there are.) If it's all good till here continue. If not message me and I'll get back asap.

Now undo all I just said to do above. Basically 2 things. Change QB tab back to ALL PLAYERS, and change Chiefs 95 back to ALL TEAMS. From now on, I will refer to Chiefs 95 as Chiefs since its the only one we're talking about. We will forget about the number 95 and think of it as your Chiefs team. With all the data you need to edit your team, we will begin.

(I'll use example players because I'm not sure which ones your looking for.)

In the MAIN PLAYERS TAB (the first one) under the ALL PLAYER and under the ALL TEAMS, you will see player names listed. That is all the guys in the whole game. Well look under that, and you will see a search box. Put Joe Montana (for example. any name can go here) in the box, and go up top and switch ALL PLAYERS to QB and then hit search. It will take you to the first Joe Montana in the list. If you hit it again, it will take you to the next Joe Montana. If there is 3 Joe's in the game, you can take a look at all of them to see which one you prefer to use to switch to your team. Once your on the one you want, look a little to the right, you will see a small tab with TEAM ID next to it. It will probably be set to All-time 49er's or whatever team your taking him from. (take note that he will no longer be on this team but instead on YOUR team) Change TEAM ID from ???? team to Chiefs 95 or whatever team your using for you. Now VERY IMPORTANT. Hit the button near the bottom left corner that says SAVE. Hit it or if you move to another player before, you will lose what you just changed.

Now just SEARCH all the players that you need to be on your team, and switch them to your team in TEAM ID, change QB to whatever position the guy your looking for plays. (Don't go looking for Emmitt Smith in the DL (DEFENSIVE LINE) tab) Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Do the same to take the guys you don't want off your team. If in doubt, send them to free agents team in TEAM ID tab. That way they will still be in Franchise mode, just as free agents not on your team. You or another team can pick them up still.

Once you have all the players done, just upload your roster and message me and I'll change the name of your team to the correct year. If you'd like. You can also check the links i gave you above because there's a lot of useful info if you like to edit it yourself

All you really need is a program called Madden DB Editor which can be found on same page as NZA. You open your roster. Go to the TEAMS tab. Look for OBVIOUS column that has all the team names, find yours and change it. Save and your done. Not so simple as i put it, but not much harder then that. All depends on how agile you are at PC stuff.

And the portraits, is a thing i still am trying to learn. Haven't gotten in to learning it yet. So can't help your there, sorry.

Sorry for SUPER long post, but I was in the sharing mood. :mrgreen:

Good luck and any questions just ask.

But remember the links i gave above because they are very important to learning and to just getting a better game. There are some really cool mods around here, just need to find the time to play them all.

Thanks for the reply and instruction. It's taking me a bit longer to get home, ill get to my computer tomorrow.

I found a portrait thread I think will help
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2453&p=9734#p9734

I got to get Joe Cools portrait!
My Madden 08 Playbooks

kirk1827
Pro Bowl

Postby kirk1827 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:53 am

MAPO wrote:Thanks for the reply and instruction. It's taking me a bit longer to get home, ill get to my computer tomorrow.

I found a portrait thread I think will help
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2453&p=9734#p9734

I got to get Joe Cools portrait!

Glad to help.

Thanks for the link to the portraits.

And heck yeah we need Joe's pic.

kirk1827
Pro Bowl

Postby kirk1827 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:52 pm

Could someone re-upload this MOD because seems like file is corrupt. Downloaded 3 times, in 2 different weeks and all give corrupt 0 bit folder.

MAPO
Pro Bowl

Postby MAPO » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:10 pm

kirk1827 wrote:

http://speedy.sh/hDhWt/GHT1-5.7z
My Madden 08 Playbooks

Return to “Finished Mods”