FF/FI XV Release (2.0 Hotfix #2 and Final Roster Released)

A collection of all finished mods!
GeneralSilent
MVP

Re: FF/FI XV Release (2.0 Hotfix #2 and Final Roster Released)

Postby GeneralSilent » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:36 pm

-Dani- wrote:Hotfix 1 and 2 are down in the first post? Can't download.

Download them through Mega
God bless america!

Sponsor

Sponsor

ThePrinceKing
Rookie

Postby ThePrinceKing » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:22 pm

Thanks for putting time into making Madden 08 an even better game, your work is definitely appreciated.

Unfortunately I've run into a snag trying to run the game after making the appropriate installations in accordance with the video that was provided. Whenever I launch the game, I get an error message that reads:

This application is not compatible with the installed operating system. Please upgrade to Windows 98E, Windows 2000, or better.

Strangely enough, I am running Windows 10, which should fulfill those requirements. Would anyone have any suggestions for remedying this? Thanks for any assistance that is provided!

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:29 am

ThePrinceKing wrote:Thanks for putting time into making Madden 08 an even better game, your work is definitely appreciated.

Unfortunately I've run into a snag trying to run the game after making the appropriate installations in accordance with the video that was provided. Whenever I launch the game, I get an error message that reads:

This application is not compatible with the installed operating system. Please upgrade to Windows 98E, Windows 2000, or better.

Strangely enough, I am running Windows 10, which should fulfill those requirements. Would anyone have any suggestions for remedying this? Thanks for any assistance that is provided!

I would try running Madden in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode. If that doesn't work, then try downloading the latest version of this mod from here.

pagjame
All-Pro

Re: FF/FI XV Release (Updated to 1.5 Version)

Postby pagjame » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:29 am

hsfpc wrote:
Aszrayel wrote:
Raston wrote:
I don't know why they are disappearing. Someone reported in an earlier post before patch of looking at their Franchise with Nza 1.3 and seeing 8 coaches on the first few teams, all moved down a team and many were duplicates. In Madden Amp they didn't show so I assumed it was a bug with Nza 1.3. I'd load the Franchise and sim the season and see if it stops and won't sim some team match-ups. If they won't sim if you try again then it's a coach problem. Something I noticed with Bowles is his skin color is wrong. I have seen the Franchise sim with 3 coaches as long as HC is present but over 4 it will stop.

Unless someone else reported that also, that was me. I simulated to check and see if there were any crashes or anything and there were none. So I thought, "All right, I'll just start again; this time implementing the edits." So again, I loaded the default roster, started up a Franchise, and went to check the coaches first, before doing any editing, in both NZA and Madden Amp. This time I got the duplicate coach problem as before; duplicate coaches showing in NZA, but not in Amp. I'll sim to see if there are any crashes with this one.

Edit: Just simulated up to the playoffs without incident.

NZA's editors were designed off the <default roster>. There are 218 coaches in the default roster , 230 in the FFXV roster. If you delete those extra 12 coaches , the NZA editors show the correct number of coaches on all teams.

Hallelujah I finally found something!!! How do I delete coaches? My computer crashes all Madden Amps so I have no idea how to really do a lot of this. I keep trying to hire Doug Pederson after first season sim and he's gone. I change all kinds of stuff and he is never there after multiple season sims...

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Tue May 23, 2017 9:13 pm

Need help when i go to roster than i tried to click edit roster it crashes :? and when i'm playing

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue May 23, 2017 9:42 pm

IceyJFish wrote:Need help when i go to roster than i tried to click edit roster it crashes :? and when i'm playing

This mod is very old. You should use the newer files found at the links below:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=18797
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19683

Also, it is unlikely the problem you're having is related to the mod anyway. If you still have it after installing the more recently updated mods, let me know and I'll see if I can help you.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Tue May 23, 2017 10:11 pm

RevanFan wrote:
IceyJFish wrote:Need help when i go to roster than i tried to click edit roster it crashes :? and when i'm playing

This mod is very old. You should use the newer files found at the links below:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=18797
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19683

Also, it is unlikely the problem you're having is related to the mod anyway. If you still have it after installing the more recently updated mods, let me know and I'll see if I can help you.

but why 2016-2017 one

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue May 23, 2017 10:25 pm

IceyJFish wrote:but why 2016-2017 one

First, there was no need to triple post. Second, I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

IceyJFish
All-Pro

Postby IceyJFish » Tue May 23, 2017 10:46 pm

RevanFan wrote:
IceyJFish wrote:but why 2016-2017 one

First, there was no need to triple post. Second, I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking?

my mistake :lol: :)

Return to “Finished Mods”