Full "LEATHERHEADS" mod *RELEASED* UPDATE

A collection of all finished mods!
BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Re: Full "LEATHERHEADS" mod

Postby BayouBoy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Braedan wrote:I like a more realistic franchise mode, either is fine though.

Thanks Braedan, really appreciate the input.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Braedan
Rookie

Postby Braedan » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Anytime. I have a feeling I'll be spending hours on this thing. I'm very into the history of football, and this time period is a great one for me. Can you tell me how Superstar mode is? I'd like to know. Making your own player and taking him through the years with an old timey feeling to it is just a great idea.

BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Postby BayouBoy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Braedan wrote:Anytime. I have a feeling I'll be spending hours on this thing. I'm very into the history of football, and this time period is a great one for me. Can you tell me how Superstar mode is? I'd like to know. Making your own player and taking him through the years with an old timey feeling to it is just a great idea.

Well then, you & I are cut from the same cloth...lol.....Yeah man, Superstar mode does function, but you do have to "create" your own player...I, for the life of me, couldn't figure out how to get the "Leatherhead" rookies to appear...sorry about that.

But this is something I've been working on for 2 years now....and I hope to have future updates with more teams added and some modifications to the 1920s era players pants to look more like they actually were...higher rising pants & hip pads which I have started, but will not be in this first release.

for example...(they are still a work in progress...lol)
Attachments
screen0072.png
screen0072.png (172.93 KiB) Viewed 4912 times
screen0067 - Copy - Copy.png
screen0067 - Copy - Copy.png (485.56 KiB) Viewed 4912 times
Jim_Thorpe_football.png
Jim_Thorpe_football.png (74.31 KiB) Viewed 4913 times

BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Postby BayouBoy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:47 pm

There will also be a college version of "Leatherheads"....but that's down the road a bit. Want to enjoy this one for awhile first...a few months anyway.

Braedan
Rookie

Postby Braedan » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:25 am

I'm very ready for this mod :) I've been waiting for the last week for the release. How much more time do you think fixing the bugs will take? I'm ready :D

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:10 pm

BayouBoy wrote:...my custom dat unis do appear in the preview screen for all 7 teams, but my custom logos have all changed to the madden default "NFL" logo....and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it...any suggestions?

When you change a custom team to current/europe/old time madden switches to the UIS_LIB_TEAM_LOGOS.dat file. You will need to assign the TLGL's value to access the logos there.

BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Postby BayouBoy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:32 pm

elguapo wrote:
BayouBoy wrote:...my custom dat unis do appear in the preview screen for all 7 teams, but my custom logos have all changed to the madden default "NFL" logo....and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it...any suggestions?

When you change a custom team to current/europe/old time madden switches to the UIS_LIB_TEAM_LOGOS.dat file. You will need to assign the TLGL's value to access the logos there.

Thanks elguapo, I really appreciate the reply. I wasn't aware of that..still trying to grasp this modding stuff...lol....but this will help out alot down the road..thanx again.

BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Postby BayouBoy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Braedan wrote:I'm very ready for this mod :) I've been waiting for the last week for the release. How much more time do you think fixing the bugs will take? I'm ready :D

Well guys, finally got the "Leatherheads" mod finished up.....just need to do a little more testing to ensure all is good and then I'll be posting it tonight at the earliest, or tomorrow at the latest....hopefully...lol...hang tight...It will be worth the wait, I promise....and thanx for being patient.

Braedan
Rookie

Postby Braedan » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:12 am

Today's the big day. Can't wait to download this when it's released soon!

BayouBoy
Pro Bowl

Postby BayouBoy » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:43 am

Braedan wrote:Today's the big day. Can't wait to download this when it's released soon!

****NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD....
The download link is posted on the first page/post.....hope you enjoy it!

Return to “Finished Mods”