CFL 15 - X mod - Version 2!

A collection of all finished mods!
robodozer99
Rookie

Re: CFL 15 - X mod - Version 2!

Postby robodozer99 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:38 am

When I download the JSGME thing it just says its corrupt and it does nothing.

Sponsor

Sponsor

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby BelieverInTeal » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:00 am

robodozer99 wrote:When I download the JSGME thing it just says its corrupt and it does nothing.

Our site suffered a phishing attack recently: viewtopic.php?p=70494. All files that were attachments (aka not uploaded using another file sharing site) prior to July 10th will probably be corrupted.

habs411
Rookie

Postby habs411 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:18 pm

i d like to know whether we will have cfl updated roster this year? i d like to have new updated roster. unfortunately, i dont have skilled to create players rating.

Squeeze
Veteran

Postby Squeeze » Thu May 05, 2016 5:39 pm

If someone is willing and had the time could he add this alternate uniforms for the Redblacks to the CFL mod ? :-)

LeNordique
Pro Bowl

Postby LeNordique » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:24 am

BelieverInTeal wrote:
robodozer99 wrote:When I download the JSGME thing it just says its corrupt and it does nothing.

Our site suffered a phishing attack recently: viewtopic.php?p=70494. All files that were attachments (aka not uploaded using another file sharing site) prior to July 10th will probably be corrupted.

Is there any update for where/how to get the JSGME file? Looking forward to playing some CFL!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:33 pm

Looks like the link for JSGME is down. Use the download link just under the tutorial video. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15881&p=74449#p74449

LeNordique
Pro Bowl

Postby LeNordique » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:31 am

Is there an extra step that I'm missing to get the stadiums in the game? When I try to set the stadium for an exhibition the stadium names aren't available in the drop-down list and when I go to the game the stadiums all seem to be the same and there aren't any ads on the field...thanks guys! I only ask because Percival Molson Stadium is one of the most beautiful in the world.

Also, is there a way to enable CFL on TSN music or some kind of broadcast music to lead into the games?

Finally, is there anyway to play a CFL franchise? It seems the league shrinker mods were too buggy to be worthwhile as far as I can tell...was anyone able to figure this out, either through a mod or through some other way of gaming the system?

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:33 pm

lionsfan wrote:Here is the CFL 15 V2 Mod link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/371gy4b6lzhvuv0/CFL_15_V2.zip

I have this stupid problem; every time I click "Authorize Download" on the MediaFire link, the screen goes dark for a moment, then it goes normal again.

But never once does it give me the chance to "select all images with store fronts," or whatever. I can't even finish the captcha to unlock the download!

And the really stupid thing is, I've been able to download it before with this same link before I uninstalled Madden recently!

I've successfully reinstalled Madden NFL, the JSGME utility, X mod, the FF/FI XV Mod, and Rogerjinx 2016 roster with no trouble. But now, I can't even authorize the download for this mod!

This is very frustrating. Does anybody have any tips?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:42 pm

LeNordique wrote:Is there an extra step that I'm missing to get the stadiums in the game? When I try to set the stadium for an exhibition the stadium names aren't available in the drop-down list and when I go to the game the stadiums all seem to be the same and there aren't any ads on the field...thanks guys! I only ask because Percival Molson Stadium is one of the most beautiful in the world.

Also, is there a way to enable CFL on TSN music or some kind of broadcast music to lead into the games?

Finally, is there anyway to play a CFL franchise? It seems the league shrinker mods were too buggy to be worthwhile as far as I can tell...was anyone able to figure this out, either through a mod or through some other way of gaming the system?

This video explains some things that are in the mod. There isn't a CFL guru in the forum that updates the CFL. Most of us in here play the NFL so most of the modding time is dedicated to the NFL. You are always welcomed to update it.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:46 pm

JSamuel wrote:I have this stupid problem; every time I click "Authorize Download" on the MediaFire link, the screen goes dark for a moment, then it goes normal again.

But never once does it give me the chance to "select all images with store fronts," or whatever. I can't even finish the captcha to unlock the download!

And the really stupid thing is, I've been able to download it before with this same link before I uninstalled Madden recently!

I've successfully reinstalled Madden NFL, the JSGME utility, X mod, the FF/FI XV Mod, and Rogerjinx 2016 roster with no trouble. But now, I can't even authorize the download for this mod!

This is very frustrating. Does anybody have any tips?

For me I usually click the center of the block to unlock the code, type in the code, then click the red Authorize button.

Return to “Finished Mods”