CFL 15 - X mod - Version 2!

A collection of all finished mods!
lionsfan
MVP

Postby lionsfan » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Here is the second release of the CFL 15 Mod!!!

The CFL 15 mod team of me, elguapo and CFL_guru have a second release for all you CFL fans!

The CFL 15 mod is utilizing X mod by elguapo which you will need to download first before installing this mod. Here is a link to X mod: X mod Link

You will also need the JSGME utility. Here is a link to the JSGME thread: JSGME Link

Here is the CFL 15 V2 Mod link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/371gy4b6lzhvuv0/CFL_15_V2.zip

Here are the steps to install the CFL 15 mod.

1. Download X mod and JSGME
2. Open you My Documents/Madden NFL 08 folder and create a new folder called MODS
3. Open the newly created MODS folder and create a new folder called X mod
4. Open the X mod archive and place all the files in your newly created X mod folder
5. Open the JSGME archive and then the JSGME folder then place the JSGME files (not the JSGME folder, the stuff in the folder) in your My Documents/Madden NFL 08 folder
7. Place the rosters folder in your My Documents/Madden NFL 08 folder
8. Place the CFL 15 folder in your My Documents/Madden NFL 08/MODS folder
9. Open JSGME click on X mod and enable it (with the > arrow)
10. AFTER you enable X mod then enable CFL 15. (a screen will pop up, just click yes)
11. Bam! Now play some CFL 15

Let me know if you have any issues or any feedback. We need help so if anyone would like to help let me know. We need help on rosters especially so all of you CFL fans help us out! If you have no idea how to edit rosters then at least post what changes to make in this thread and I will make the changes to the roster.

Sponsor

Sponsor

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: Updating Elguapo's CFL Mod

Postby BelieverInTeal » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 pm

spaceslurpee
Rookie

Postby spaceslurpee » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:56 pm

Wow I feel like my prayers have been answered! Thanks lionsfan for all your work, I really hope his can all get glued together quickly, I'm dyin to play.
Also, anyone know of a tutorial or how to get the full mod's to work on a Mac. I've seen the instructions for rosters to work but not the mod.
Mad excited!

lionsfan
MVP

Postby lionsfan » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Thanks for the links BIT, I'll be sure to read up on it.

and I am not sure spaceslurpee, you will have to get help from someone else, because I don't have a mac.

lionsfan
MVP

Postby lionsfan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Anyone want to work on uniforms? I did the BC Lions today but I am having problems with getting the numbers transparent in the DAT but I will figure it out.

So let me know what team you want to do, if you want this mod you are going to have to contribute to it.

lionsfan
MVP

Postby lionsfan » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Well things are working out well, so far I have the BC Lions, Edmonton Eskimos and Calgary Stampeders uniforms done, I have also made some changes to the roster after watching a few cfl games including the one last night. Honestly I am really enjoying the CFL.

I should be releasing an update within the next week so stay tuned!

lionsfan
MVP

Postby lionsfan » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:58 pm

spaceslurpee
Rookie

Postby spaceslurpee » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:43 am

Thats so awesome! So stoked you are enjoying the games too

jesse100190
All-Pro

Postby jesse100190 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:58 pm

i seen Troy Smith play for Montreal he has a rocket arm but bad throwing accuracy. i would give Ricky Ray of the argos precision passer with his % being real good last and this season.

lionsfan
MVP

CFL 15 - X mod

Postby lionsfan » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Here is the first release of the CFL 15 Mod!!!

The CFL 15 mod team of me, elguapo and CFL_guru have a first release for all you CFL fans!

The CFL 15 mod is utilizing X mod by elguapo which you will need to download first before installing this mod. Here is a link to X mod: X mod Link

You will also need the JSGME utility. Here is a link to the JSGME thread: JSGME Link

Here is the CFL 15 Mod link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/whk4xxd3dl6wwlk/CFL_15.zip

Here are the steps to install the CFL 15 mod.

1. Download X mod and JSGME
2. Open you My Documents/Madden NFL 08 folder and create a new folder called MODS
3. Open the newly created MODS folder and create a new folder called X mod
4. Open the X mod archive and place all the files in your newly created X mod folder
5. Open the JSGME archive and then the JSGME folder then place the JSGME files (not the JSGME folder, the stuff in the folder) in your My Documents/Madden NFL 08 folder
7. Place the rosters folder in your My Documents/Madden NFL 08 folder
8. Place the CFL 15 folder in your My Documents/Madden NFL 08/MODS folder
9. Open JSGME click on X mod and enable it (with the > arrow)
10. AFTER you enable X mod then enable CFL 15. (a screen will pop up, just click yes)
11. Bam! Now play some CFL 15

You may notice that each team only has home and away uniforms, alternates will be added in a later update (CFL_guru already has all the alternates done along with classic uniforms they just need to be converted)

Let me know if you have any issues or any feedback. We need help so if anyone would like to help let me know. We need help on rosters especially so any of you CFL fans help us out! If you have no idea how to edit rosters then at least post what changes to make in this thread and I will make the changes to the roster.

Return to “Finished Mods”