X mod

A collection of all finished mods!
elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: X mod - The New PCmod

Postby elguapo » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:13 pm

I added the UFL custom art uniforms into Xmod and we don't need to remove the CFL uniforms.

An idea occured to me, it involves removing the NFL uniforms and keeping just the home and away just as the other leagues. Texmod/uMod would become a big part of the mod to change uniforms.

Removing the uniforms would free up some uniform spots to create practice uniforms for the other teams which would allow you use any league's team in practice mode during a franchise.

It is just an idea and I'm not committing to it just yet.

Re: X mod - The New PCmod

Sponsor

Sponsor

bluegriffon
Hall of Fame

Re: X mod

Postby bluegriffon » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:02 pm

Any further work being done with the defunct CFL teams? I see that their logos are shown in X-Mod but the unis are the default EA unis.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:23 pm

bluegriffon wrote:Any further work being done with the defunct CFL teams? I see that their logos are shown in X-Mod but the unis are the default EA unis.

I was hoping to but there are no more spots available in the uniforms dat file. Unless... I expand the uniforms dat file and rearrange some teams I can squeeze in 28 more uniforms or 14 - 15 teams.

Doing so would render the skill drills option for some teams useless and will crash the game. Other than that everything else would work just fine, practice drills in franchise would still work.

I don't know, how do you guys feel about the skill drills in the main menu?

bluegriffon
Hall of Fame

Postby bluegriffon » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:34 pm

you could free up slots by getting rid of the NFL teams since there are some many mods with them already..or at least just doing a single home and away (one each)

Speaking of franchise mode. Would set that in AMP with the the teams i want

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:51 pm

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I am thinking of using uMod a lot for this mod so having TPF uniforms for the NFL would work.

Let me look into it. I already have the helmets and I can quickly add the team colors into the custom art uniforms like I did for the UFL.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:49 pm

Im having a hard time getting this installed. I am installing everything in the proper order, but when I try to install the XFL teams (old XFL) with DFR spits out an error that says something about file outside of the array (something like that).

Any help would be awesome!

**EDIT****

Figured it out, I forgot to install the XMOD 2.0 Patch- In case anyone else is having this issue.
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:07 pm

It's been a while, but I think you need to have that in the proper folder before you extract ....
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:07 pm

grabursock55 wrote:Im having a hard time getting this installed. I am installing everything in the proper order, but when I try to install the XFL teams (old XFL) with DFR spits out an error that says something about file outside of the array (something like that).

**EDIT****

Figured it out, I forgot to install the XMOD 2.0 Patch- In case anyone else is having this issue.

That's great.

Also, I lost all my modding materials a while back and I'm working with whatever I uploaded to MediaFire so please excuse the delay in my response.

I am working on the version 3 which I believe will be far more easier to mod and update. Since I needed to start from scratch I decided to just start with version 3.

Anyway glad to hear you guys are figuring out how to install the X mod.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:02 am

elguapo wrote:
grabursock55 wrote:Im having a hard time getting this installed. I am installing everything in the proper order, but when I try to install the XFL teams (old XFL) with DFR spits out an error that says something about file outside of the array (something like that).

**EDIT****

That's great.

Also, I lost all my modding materials a while back and I'm working with whatever I uploaded to MediaFire so please excuse the delay in my response.

I am working on the version 3 which I believe will be far more easier to mod and update. Since I needed to start from scratch I decided to just start with version 3.

Anyway glad to hear you guys are figuring out how to install the X mod.

Yep, Im glad to hear 3.0 will be easier to install... Sometime I feel like I need to put my degree in maddenology to use to get some of this stuff installed - LOL. But in reality, you mods are always easier to install than others, so I am certainly grateful for that.
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

Theov
MVP

Postby Theov » Sat May 09, 2020 6:13 am

Is there a way you can share the Custom Art for these teams?
No signature needed.

Return to “Finished Mods”