Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: X mod - The New PCmod

Postby elguapo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:12 pm

BUS36 wrote:the 1974 WFL Charlotte Hornets V Florida Blazers

Thanks BUS.

I appreciate your interest in the Xmod. Before I can consider adding anymore leagues to the Xmod there are a few details that need to be met.

1. Official colors need to be used for logos and uniforms. Colorwerx (Click on the colors and download the image for offline archiving)

2. Uniform details for future DAT conversion. gridiron-uniforms (download the images for offline archiving)

3. Good quality logos that are at least 256x256.

*Edit
4. Stadium name with close as possible capacity, indoor/outdoor, seating like luxury boxes...etc at time of team's played there.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Ok...I just thought it would be cool to have all the Pro football leagues in one Mod.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:22 pm

BUS36 wrote:Ok...I just thought it would be cool to have all the Pro football leagues in one Mod.

Bus it's not only cool, it's ice cold. That was the main reason for the X mod, to eXpand the default dat files to include more graphics for more teams.

With the XFL it was like a six month project doing the research and getting all the files necessary to create the league. And it was only eight teams!

If the WFL is made up of created teams then certainly the WFL can be used with the X mod. If you wish to include the WFL into the X mod permanently then the criteria mentioned previously will need to be met. This will serve to keep the mod looking uniformed and to help any future user update or continue with universal colors being used. With the XFL I added the team colors on their torso files do that in the future if someone wishes to make changes they will have team colors that were used.

I would like to see someone create a mashup video of the different leagues battling each other.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:39 am

These teams I sent you were created on a copy of the default roster. I found that there is only so many teams allowed on a roster so I had to delete some of the teams to get those on. Thanks for those web sites I see where I made mistakes in uniforms. As for stadiums I can go into the TUNI and change to some of the USFL stadiums.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:55 am

BUS36 wrote:These teams I sent you were created on a copy of the default roster. I found that there is only so many teams allowed on a roster so I had to delete some of the teams to get those on. Thanks for those web sites I see where I made mistakes in uniforms. As for stadiums I can go into the TUNI and change to some of the USFL stadiums.

I love that old Charlotte Hornets uniform.
That's old-school to the bone!
Great

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:15 pm

BUS36 wrote:These teams I sent you were created on a copy of the default roster. I found that there is only so many teams allowed on a roster so I had to delete some of the teams to get those on. Thanks for those web sites I see where I made mistakes in uniforms. As for stadiums I can go into the TUNI and change to some of the USFL stadiums.

You can have 64 created teams in a roster. To create the WFL create the teams on another copy of the default roster and then export the teams.

What I also have planned for the X mod is to make every uniform the same size so that they can be preview in the uniform window and so that you can create teams within the X mod. The XFL uniforms are how the rest of the uniforms will be set.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:09 pm

those WFL teams I sent you are on a copy of the XMod Default Roster, I gave you the .dbt and .dat files from the Custom art and Teams files in the game. What I will do is create the remaining 1974 & 1975 teams, in the same manner. I do want to say that some of these team I already had I want to say from Muscle Mike.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:25 am

San Antonio Wings vs Orlando Renegades ( off the X Mod Default Roster)

screen0000.bmp
Wings opening drive
screen0000.bmp (497.97 KiB) Viewed 1941 times

screen0001.bmp
Renegades pick off a pass for a TD
screen0001.bmp (563.93 KiB) Viewed 1941 times
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Got two small updates. One, a hotfix that updates the splash screen and two, the XFL League pack now includes the updated jersey fonts that are found here. http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=19796&p=100557#p100557

Return to “Finished Mods”