pick6's Logo Mod v4 (hi-quality team logo's & more)

A collection of all finished mods!
pick6
Hall of Fame

Re: pick6's Logo Mod v3 RELEASE (hi-quality team logo's & mo

Postby pick6 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Logo Mod v3 and compatible end-of-season roster now available from first post.

Much of this was done a long time ago and then put on hold while I started other projects. Since some of my logo's (and updates!) were recently incorporated into the FF XIV mod (which will soon have the correct background colors too), I felt the Logo Mod in its previous form was no longer current. I wanted to upload this v3 primarily to keep it up-to-date with the changes that the FF mod has taken on board. I'm continuing it mainly for folks who play online and don't use the FF mod, as I reckon they account for a sizeable amount of this community!

Once again, I've included a smaller ALTERNATE version that is compatible with the FF XIV mod, which mainly includes my splash screen and other stuff that the FF mod currently isn't using. There is a slight issue with the splash screen in this form however, as it shows mine followed by the FF splash, but that's not such a bad thing! I've included the Madden25 shield, but left the FF XIV wordmark in. There can be no doubt that you're still playing the FF XIV mod, and I think that's important.

And again I've tweaked rampski's end-of-season roster to make it color-compatible and to also update the W-L-T records to show the 2013 standings.

Enjoy! :D

Sponsor

Sponsor

Brain
Rookie

Postby Brain » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:25 am

Amazing, once again. Thank you so much for your contributions and especially for keeping in mind the guys that do not/cannot use the FF Mod and/or DAT-based Modding :)

Please keep it up, you're making a lot of people happy with your work. ;)

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:51 am

Brain wrote:Amazing, once again. Thank you so much for your contributions and especially for keeping in mind the guys that do not/cannot use the FF Mod and/or DAT-based Modding :)

Please keep it up, you're making a lot of people happy with your work. ;)

Thanks very much for your words of support Brain; it's exactly for people like you that I do this. Knowing that someone out there is enjoying it makes it all worthwhile for me! :D

Many thanks!

Gridiron
MVP

Postby Gridiron » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:00 pm

My daughter and I thank you for your fine contributions to our MADDEN gaming.
Your excellent changes makes something good even better.
Between your logo and roster mod, every thing that I wanted to change you have done it.
GRIDIRON! The 1st physics based computer football simulation.

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Gridiron wrote:My daughter and I thank you for your fine contributions to our MADDEN gaming.

Many thanks Gridiron; I hope your Hawks fan likes the splash screen! :D You'll probably spot your black officials' pants in there too; I only had a quick go at them back when you first mentioned it, and I don't even think I finished out the socks. It's one of those things I expected to spend a little more time on, but too many other things kept cropping up! They might get a workover in the future though (as may the Seahawks player popups at some point).

Just make sure you keep on beatin' them farty whiners, as my son would say... :D

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:26 pm

I've updated my "Hi-Resolution team logo's" again to include the new color changes (see first post on page 1 for download link).
35 textures, greater than 1000 pixels wide, and perfect for field art etc! ;)

GMG2014
All-Pro

Postby GMG2014 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:45 pm

First of all let my congadulate you for your work on this Mod! One problem, when I load the alternate Mod tpf file it won't remain! I have to load it everytime I play the game. Is it suppose to do that?

bengalmike
All-Pro

Postby bengalmike » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:24 pm

GMG2014 wrote:First of all let my congadulate you for your work on this Mod! One problem, when I load the alternate Mod tpf file it won't remain! I have to load it everytime I play the game. Is it suppose to do that?

All texmod files can only be put in temporarily. It can only be made permanent if it is made into a .dat form, but that reduces the quality of it. You are better off sticking with loading it into texmod every time. It makes the game look so very pretty, especially with the work of pick6.
Go Browns!

A New Era: My Browns Franchise http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16048

jWILL253
Rookie

Postby jWILL253 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Quick question, Pick6.

So, I've been reading the your Widescreen & Aspect resolutions thread, and I was wondering: is it possible to create a set of high-quality logos that are intentionally squished horizontally so that when the resolution is increased in-game, it stretches the logos back out to the correct, intended shape?

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:46 pm

jWILL253 wrote:Quick question, Pick6.

So, I've been reading the your Widescreen & Aspect resolutions thread, and I was wondering: is it possible to create a set of high-quality logos that are intentionally squished horizontally so that when the resolution is increased in-game, it stretches the logos back out to the correct, intended shape?

Yes, but with limitations. If you don't mind I'll answer that further in that thread. Click here:
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16054&p=54223#p54223

Return to “Finished Mods”