pick6's Logo Mod v4 (hi-quality team logo's & more)

A collection of all finished mods!
bengalmike
All-Pro

Re: pick6's Logo Mod v3 RELEASE (hi-quality team logo's & mo

Postby bengalmike » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Is there a way to do this without using the MPN roster? Nothing on the MPN guys, I love 'em, but I'm currently doing a franchise starting with the default Madden roster. Am I not able to get the full effect, or is there a way to do it?
Go Browns!

A New Era: My Browns Franchise http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16048

Sponsor

Sponsor

bengalmike
All-Pro

Postby bengalmike » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:38 pm

bengalmike wrote:Is there a way to do this without using the MPN roster? Nothing on the MPN guys, I love 'em, but I'm currently doing a franchise starting with the default Madden roster. Am I not able to get the full effect, or is there a way to do it?

Nevermind. I just downloaded it and found the tutorial. Shouldn't have spoken so soon...
Go Browns!

A New Era: My Browns Franchise http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16048

isten
Veteran

Postby isten » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:52 am

thank you for the 3rd Version.

isten
Go Broncos

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:20 pm

OK, just tidying up some loose ends before taking a break from modding for a while.

I don't have any plans to release a v4 just yet, as it was one of many things that I just never got around to finishing. I do have some extra stuff partially finished for it, but I don't want to sit back down to it just yet. Once the season is in full swing, there's always the chance I'll come back to it, but just not yet.

Meantime, if anyone wants the new Bucs logo in the same style as the other logo's (with drop shadow), here it is:
TB main & score.png
TB main & score.png (24.5 KiB) Viewed 3685 times

Just right-click on the above image, and then "Save As". Use TpfExtract to open your existing Logo Mod, and move the new logo into that folder, leaving the filename as it is. If you have the "REGULAR" Log Mod, then just re-build with TexMod and you're done. If you have the "ALTERNATE" version (for FF compatibility), you'll need to log the memory address for the Bucs logo first and add a line in the .def file pointing to it, and then re-build.

Feel free to put in .dat-form elguapo (or anyone else).

FOR BEST RESULTS, THE BACKGROUND COLOR SHOULD BE AN EXACT MATCH!
You can change this by opening your roster in MaddenAmp and going to "Team Editor", and then changing "Primary Color" to 213,10,10.
While you're there, you can also change the Secondary Color to 52,48,43 (but that only affects the fans' colors.)

Finally, if anyone ever wants to make a drop shadow for their own teams in the same style as mine, I've just added detailed steps at the bottom of the first post HERE.
Scroll all the way down until you come to "HOW TO MAKE A DROP SHADOW LIKE IN MY LOGO MOD"

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:43 pm

RevanFan asked me to convert the above TB logo for inclusion in the next FF mod and I've already sent it on to him. Meantime, for anyone who can't wait, here it is in .dat-form, as well as the new TB wordmark too:

new TB logo's (.dat-form).zip
(24.2 KiB) Downloaded 177 times

The logo itself needs to replace both the main logo and the score logo (in UIS_LIB_TEAM_LOGOS.dat), while the wordmark goes into UIS_LIB_TEAM_FONTS.dat

THE ENCLOSED README SAYS WHERE TO INSERT THE .DAT'S USING DFR

Don't forget to change the TB background color in your roster too to 213,10,10.

I've also updated my "Hi-Resolution team logo's" in the first post so it now contains the new TB logo (1300 pixels)

irulme
Veteran

Postby irulme » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:21 am

Any chance you could post a tpf file with the updated Bucs logo?

aerovirus
All-Pro

Postby aerovirus » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:49 am

Hey, where I can find the stadiums with their sponsors?

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:56 am

irulme wrote:Any chance you could post a tpf file with the updated Bucs logo?

Sorry but no. I prefer to encourage folks to try to do stuff for themselves! ;) If I ever release a newer version of my Logo Mod, then it would of course be included, but I'm not gonna do that just for one file. Before anyone asks, I have no plans to release a newer version in the near future.

aerovirus wrote:Hey, where I can find the stadiums with their sponsors?

Not totally sure what you mean, but there is no stadium art included in this Logo Mod. If you start a new thread asking about that, you will most likely reach more people! ;)

aerovirus
All-Pro

Postby aerovirus » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:15 am

I mean fieldart as in this post, but all stadiums with their sponsors (eg coca cola, pepsi, ford, verizon...)
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=15661
Does this include in your mod?

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:13 am

aerovirus wrote:I mean fieldart as in this post, but all stadiums with their sponsors (eg coca cola, pepsi, ford, verizon...)
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=15661
Does this include in your mod?

The first post at the very start of this thread says "Please note this Logo Mod does not contain any changes to uniforms or fieldart."

And my last post (just above this) says "there is no stadium art included in this Logo Mod".

There is nothing more I can add to that.

As I've said, I suggest you start a new thread if you're looking for something else, as people only come to this thread if they are interested in the logos in my Logo Mod. Not trying to be rude, but you're not reaching the widest audience here.

Return to “Finished Mods”