Heisman 14 - Has it really been 10 years?

A collection of all finished mods!
mcoll86
Rookie

Re: Heisman 14 - Ready for takeoff

Postby mcoll86 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:12 pm

will ive got everything installed i think rpoperly based on the readme for the mod, but when i go to load frashice theer not seen. wher are franchise files belong.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Chargersrock54
Rookie

Postby Chargersrock54 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:52 am

This is just an idea, highly doubt you guys would take any time to do this, but I would love some top tier Division II Teams (Such as my favorite team the CSU-Pueblo Thunderwolves)

reme
Pro Bowl

Postby reme » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:49 pm

Does anyone know if there is a way to play a game and use the Bowl Stadiums that are included in the mod and not have the home teams logo at the 50 yard line, but have the bowl logo, ie: the rose bowl logo etc ? Not a franchise game, but a quick game using the stadiums.
Thanks

tforbes
Rookie

Postby tforbes » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:42 pm

I know there probably wont be any Heisman Mods this year but is there any chance we can get some updated uniforms?

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby BelieverInTeal » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:41 pm

reme wrote:Does anyone know if there is a way to play a game and use the Bowl Stadiums that are included in the mod and not have the home teams logo at the 50 yard line, but have the bowl logo, ie: the rose bowl logo etc ? Not a franchise game, but a quick game using the stadiums.
Thanks

Yes. It involves creating a 20 yard x 20 yard midfield Tmdl for your logo, importing that into the Fieldart and then finally using the ST 35 slot in the STAD table of the roster to make it visible in the game. I can teach you but I can't promise you that it will be easy or quick.

tforbes wrote:I know there probably wont be any Heisman Mods this year but is there any chance we can get some updated uniforms?

There are plenty of people here who could help you if you wanted to learn how to make your own...

reme
Pro Bowl

Postby reme » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:29 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:
reme wrote:Does anyone know if there is a way to play a game and use the Bowl Stadiums that are included in the mod and not have the home teams logo at the 50 yard line, but have the bowl logo, ie: the rose bowl logo etc ? Not a franchise game, but a quick game using the stadiums.
Thanks

Yes. It involves creating a 20 yard x 20 yard midfield Tmdl for your logo, importing that into the Fieldart and then finally using the ST 35 slot in the STAD table of the roster to make it visible in the game. I can teach you but I can't promise you that it will be easy or quick.

Thanks for the response BIT. I'll stick with the home team logo on the field based on your response. I thought the fields already had the bowl logos included and it was just a settings change when using the bowl stadiums to have them show up instead of the home team logo.
Again, appreciate the response.

dannycrs8
Rookie

Postby dannycrs8 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:34 pm

Is there any possibility to play superstar mode without excel editing? I tried to do the same edits as i did to the franchise in MadWolf but the game crashes. Thanks in advance.

JuninhoowRed
Veteran

Postby JuninhoowRed » Wed May 25, 2016 4:33 pm

will update ?

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby BelieverInTeal » Wed May 25, 2016 7:52 pm

JuninhoowRed wrote:will update ?

Maybe not in the near future. Check out this thread for another NCAA mod.

JuninhoowRed
Veteran

Postby JuninhoowRed » Wed May 25, 2016 7:56 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:
JuninhoowRed wrote:will update ?

Maybe not in the near future. Check out this thread for another NCAA mod.

Thank's bro

Return to “Finished Mods”