Heisman 14 - Has it really been 10 years?

A collection of all finished mods!
JuninhoowRed
Veteran

Re: Heisman 14 - Ready for takeoff

Postby JuninhoowRed » Wed May 25, 2016 7:57 pm

JuninhoowRed wrote:
BelieverInTeal wrote:
JuninhoowRed wrote:will update ?

Maybe not in the near future. Check out this thread for another NCAA mod.

Thank's bro

Oh , I've seen this thread :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:32 pm

I've been using this mod with calhoupe's wide hash marks script, but that script doesn't change how the hash marks look on the field. I probably should already know the answer to this one, but I don't. So I'm going to ask:

Is it possible for me play this mod using wide hash marks?

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:44 pm

JSamuel wrote:I've been using this mod with calhoupe's wide hash marks script, but that script doesn't change how the hash marks look on the field. I probably should already know the answer to this one, but I don't. So I'm going to ask:

You would need pick6's Wide Hash TPF, or see if someone made a DAT conversion (havent seen one)

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:48 pm

cyclone2426 wrote:
JSamuel wrote:I've been using this mod with calhoupe's wide hash marks script, but that script doesn't change how the hash marks look on the field. I probably should already know the answer to this one, but I don't. So I'm going to ask:

You would need pick6's Wide Hash TPF, or see if someone made a DAT conversion (havent seen one)

I've looked for that, but I've never been able to find it. Do you know where it is?

Vols410
Rookie

Postby Vols410 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:36 am

First, I want to say that I'm a huge fan of this mod. It's great to be playing college football again!

As great as it is playing this mod, it still feels a bit outdated playing with Bryce Petty and Jameis Winston. I know the obvious answer here is to tell me to JUST FIX IT!, and that's exactly what I'm trying to do, but the idea of updating rosters for 120+ teams is obviously more than a little intimidating if I want to do this with any degree of accuracy, which is why I'm here!

I'm definitely down for working on updating some teams, and I was hoping I could grab a few others interested in helping me round the roster out. I'm no expert on anything here, so I'm unable to add any new teams, but I feel like if we could get at least the major teams up to 2016 shape, everyone could have some more fun with the mod! Also, I'm also no expert on every football team out there (except my Vols, so watch out for ratings bias lol...), so I don't expect the rating to be perfect, but at least a decent working base.

I'll get started on the SEC teams for now. If anybody else wants to help out, start editing!

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:48 pm

Vols410 wrote:First, I want to say that I'm a huge fan of this mod. It's great to be playing college football again!

As great as it is playing this mod, it still feels a bit outdated playing with Bryce Petty and Jameis Winston. I know the obvious answer here is to tell me to JUST FIX IT!, and that's exactly what I'm trying to do, but the idea of updating rosters for 120+ teams is obviously more than a little intimidating if I want to do this with any degree of accuracy, which is why I'm here!

I'm definitely down for working on updating some teams, and I was hoping I could grab a few others interested in helping me round the roster out. I'm no expert on anything here, so I'm unable to add any new teams, but I feel like if we could get at least the major teams up to 2016 shape, everyone could have some more fun with the mod! Also, I'm also no expert on every football team out there (except my Vols, so watch out for ratings bias lol...), so I don't expect the rating to be perfect, but at least a decent working base.

I'll get started on the SEC teams for now. If anybody else wants to help out, start editing!

Try pick6's NCAA 17 Mod.
It's a smaller mod, there are not as many schools, but the rosters are updated to this season.
Visually, it's amazing. He and his team have done a fantastic job.
It's a "work in progress". I believe it's currently on Version 3....you can read all about the features and experience it for yourself.
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=18642#p82719
If you like NCAA football, I highly recommend it.

SteelersFTW101
Pro Bowl

How do i make a Heisman 14 franchise?

Postby SteelersFTW101 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:12 am

How do i make a heisman 14 franchise? i wan't to so i could do a wildcats franchise.

i did one but after advancing to next season right after owner mode it crashed.

JaySmith4710
Rookie

Postby JaySmith4710 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:30 pm

How do you do this

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:12 pm

JaySmith4710 wrote:How do you do this

How do you do what? Download this mod?

From here: