Heisman 14 - Has it really been 10 years?

A collection of all finished mods!
littleGiant89
All-Pro

Re: Heisman 14 - Somehow still being talked about

Postby littleGiant89 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:33 am

In honor of a new season, I thought I would dip back in, albeit briefly. Looks like Tennessee decided to remove the pant stripes and checkerboard patterns. They also went back with black cleats. Here's what mine look like now.

A couple years ago, UT released a "heathered" gray jersey looking similar to the now abandoned Smokey Gray set. I wondered what the full uniform would have looked like if it were worn in game. This is how I think that uniform set would look.

LG89

Sponsor

Sponsor

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:10 pm

I just wanted to say, this mod is so cool!!!

NaruTheBlackSwan
Veteran

Postby NaruTheBlackSwan » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:24 pm

Dang. Why would they ditch that gray on gray jersey? That's fresh as hell.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:22 pm

littleGiant89 wrote:
Spoiler:
In honor of a new season, I thought I would dip back in, albeit briefly. Looks like Tennessee decided to remove the pant stripes and checkerboard patterns. They also went back with black cleats. Here's what mine look like now.

A couple years ago, UT released a "heathered" gray jersey looking similar to the now abandoned Smokey Gray set. I wondered what the full uniform would have looked like if it were worn in game. This is how I think that uniform set would look.

LG89

In case you haven't been getting my PMs, would you mind sending these to me? And any other uniform/roster updates you have?

ElementalKazzoo
All-Pro

Postby ElementalKazzoo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:26 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:

This year's the year, we'll get it done. After the false starts the past two years, let's get this thing started early. As usual, let me remind you that it is not Heisman policy to...
  • Take requests
  • Release work early
  • Set unreasonable deadlines
  • Use work from other members without either acknowledgement or consent
  • Allow any of the work in this mod to be republished without acknowledgement of the Heisman mod or consent from the member who did the work in question

Check this post periodically for updates, news and info.
========================
04/28/13: We are planning to release a beta for Heisman 14. This beta will consist of 32 teams, it will be franchise ready and we'll throw in some updated tpf's as well. Look for it to be ready in the next month or two.
05/24/13: Voting for new teams has ended. Thanks to all for voting. Our new teams for Heisman 14 are the Air Force, Northwestern and Northern Illinois.
09/06/13: The beta has now been released. Click here for the official announcement.
10/08/13: The beta link was ammended. You can access the new link in the same post above.'
06/08/14: It's been over four years but our first release since Heisman 14 is available. We're quite proud of it. Check it out.

Do you still update the rosters and unis? Amazing work

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:11 pm

ElementalKazzoo wrote:
BelieverInTeal wrote:

This year's the year, we'll get it done. After the false starts the past two years, let's get this thing started early. As usual, let me remind you that it is not Heisman policy to...
  • Take requests
  • Release work early
  • Set unreasonable deadlines
  • Use work from other members without either acknowledgement or consent
  • Allow any of the work in this mod to be republished without acknowledgement of the Heisman mod or consent from the member who did the work in question

Check this post periodically for updates, news and info.
========================
04/28/13: We are planning to release a beta for Heisman 14. This beta will consist of 32 teams, it will be franchise ready and we'll throw in some updated tpf's as well. Look for it to be ready in the next month or two.
05/24/13: Voting for new teams has ended. Thanks to all for voting. Our new teams for Heisman 14 are the Air Force, Northwestern and Northern Illinois.
09/06/13: The beta has now been released. Click here for the official announcement.
10/08/13: The beta link was ammended. You can access the new link in the same post above.'
06/08/14: It's been over four years but our first release since Heisman 14 is available. We're quite proud of it. Check it out.

Do you still update the rosters and unis? Amazing work

Not him, but other people in the forums have, I just search college football uniforms. This mod was made 5 years ago, fyi...

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:09 pm

You can find updated stadiums for the Heisman 14 mod here.....viewtopic.php?f=87&t=21687

Hype
Veteran

Postby Hype » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:51 am

Is there a way to export the uniforms to .png format?

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:53 am

Hype wrote:Is there a way to export the uniforms to .png format?

Yeah with TPF Extract.

Hype
Veteran

Postby Hype » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:06 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
Hype wrote:Is there a way to export the uniforms to .png format?

Yeah with TPF Extract.

Cool. Thanks man, appreciate it. Going to look it up now.

Return to “Finished Mods”