FF/FI XVI Release Thread

A collection of all finished mods!
rambolz
All-Pro

Re: FF/FI XVI Release Thread

Postby rambolz » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:03 pm

NickyJ wrote:It's the same old one, which is still fairly similar to Madden 08's.

Great, thanks!

EDIT: Would I run into problems if I replaced the vanilla GAMEDATA.dat without replacing any other stock Madden 08 files? What exactly is inside the file, anything else but the plays/playbooks?

Sponsor

Sponsor

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:06 pm

There wouldn't be any problems. As far as I know, it really is just playbooks.

rambolz
All-Pro

Postby rambolz » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:57 pm

NickyJ wrote:There wouldn't be any problems. As far as I know, it really is just playbooks.

Thanks, much appreciated!

bobiedean118
Veteran

Postby bobiedean118 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Is there a way that someone can update the stadiums file with the new stadiums IMiami, Minnesota, Atlanta, Dallas, etc)??????? I know that it will be done for the next mod for 2017-2018. I was only asking for an update to the stadium file, if possible. Thank you all for your great work!!!!!!!!!!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:54 pm

bobiedean118 wrote:Is there a way that someone can update the stadiums file with the new stadiums IMiami, Minnesota, Atlanta, Dallas, etc)??????? I know that it will be done for the next mod for 2017-2018. I was only asking for an update to the stadium file, if possible. Thank you all for your great work!!!!!!!!!!

Not for this mod. Also... Minnesota is in this mod, I believe. And if it isn't, then I already have it installed for the next one.

Any .dat available stadium will be in the next mod.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby BelieverInTeal » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:25 pm

RevanFan wrote:
bobiedean118 wrote:Is there a way that someone can update the stadiums file with the new stadiums IMiami, Minnesota, Atlanta, Dallas, etc)??????? I know that it will be done for the next mod for 2017-2018. I was only asking for an update to the stadium file, if possible. Thank you all for your great work!!!!!!!!!!

Not for this mod. Also... Minnesota is in this mod, I believe. And if it isn't, then I already have it installed for the next one.

Any .dat available stadium will be in the next mod.

I think bobiedean118 is talking about US Bank Stadium (the new one) not TCF Bank Stadium (the one in the mod). As far as I now, there aren't any .dat options for the new one yet.

Sledge32
Rookie

Postby Sledge32 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:52 am

This thing is cool. You must've spent hours to make this, haven't you? Got nothing to complain about yet I can't thank you enough bcs I've been struggling to find the archive. Thanks, bro

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue May 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Sledge32 wrote:This thing is cool. You must've spent hours to make this, haven't you? Got nothing to complain about yet I can't thank you enough bcs I've been struggling to find the archive. Thanks, bro

There's actually a newer version of the core files just released today. After installing the files from this thread, go here:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19683
My Cowboys Journal

Veteran

Postby 158.3 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:49 am

Hey, guys, i need to know which .dat file is responsible about (new) portraits of players ?
Sorry for bumping such an old thread...

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:55 pm

158.3 wrote:Hey, guys, i need to know which .dat file is responsible about (new) portraits of players ?
Sorry for bumping such an old thread...

The same file as in every FF/FI Mod. UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat. Don't know why you needed to ask here instead of the current thread.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Finished Mods”