FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 10/27/2018 - Large Update

A collection of all finished mods!
rambolz
All-Pro

Re: FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 10/27/2018 - Large Update

Postby rambolz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:53 am

RevanFan wrote:
rambolz wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I confirmed this bug, but I have no idea why it happens or how to fix it. Relocation is something that most people don't do, so it's not a huge concern of mine, but I will look into it more later on.

You can move a team in the DB Editor, but it would require changing the city ID (CYID), stadium ID (SGID), and possibly more. You can attempt to brute force it, but it will only be easy if the stadium and city both already exist in the game. Like moving the Raiders to Vegas. To do that, you just need to change the CYID to that of Vegas, and the SGID to that of Las Vegas Stadium.

I remember that bug from a few years ago. It didn't affect anything else as far as I recall, you just had to blindly click through one of the phases. It was weird having to figure out that the game was glitching and clicking around randomly.

EDIT: Speaking of relocating, I thought of another issue I'm having with a custom team, or actually a stadium. When I create a team using the roster menu "Create team" option, the fields midfield logo is just a bunch of white lines and the 25 yard lines are messed up. Can you RevanFan, confirm if this happens for you too? It should be simple enough to load the default roster, create a team and see if the midfield logo shows up. Not a major issue, I just love playing with a custom team and I always create it in the Madden menu.

Honestly, team creation hasn't worked correctly with any of the last several FF Mods. I always recommend uninstalling the mod to create a team, and then reinstalling it when you're done.

Thanks, I'll do that from now on!

Sponsor

Sponsor

lilodell
Rookie

Postby lilodell » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:44 pm

Anyone's game closing when playing at the Bills ?

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:14 am

lilodell wrote:Anyone's game closing when playing at the Bills ?

Tell us in detail what is happening just before the game crashes? And what version of the game you are using, what date was your last update?
Have you gone through the steps in the troubleshooting checklist here? viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:06 am

I’m having a problem with the Bills Stadium in the 2018 Mod. My 2017 franchise would crash the game when I tried to play the Bills at home as a player or CPU with or without the equipment update. So I just finished creating another franchise from the 2018 Mod without the equipment update and saw your post. The Bills are at home against the Panthers first preseason game and Madden didn’t crash, but the field is black. I quit the game to respond to post and selected Play Game again and the field is normal. I guess temporary HD overload?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:20 am

donwash wrote:

I’m having a problem with the Bills Stadium in the 2018 Mod. My 2017 franchise would crash the game when I tried to play the Bills at home as a player or CPU with or without the equipment update. So I just finished creating another franchise from the 2018 Mod without the equipment update and saw your post. The Bills are at home against the Panthers first preseason game and Madden didn’t crash, but the field is black. I quit the game to respond to post and selected Play Game again and the field is normal. I guess temporary HD overload?

You've got to be kidding me. It was working for me, but I'll check again.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

RamsFan
Veteran

Postby RamsFan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:39 pm

It happened to me too i went to play a exhibition game between the Bills and Bears went right the desktop

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:50 pm

Yes it crashed on me too.. I was going to play the Panthers ..as soon as I hit "Play Game" right to desk top I was using Scripts and Jinx's version 9.0 roster.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby BelieverInTeal » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:00 pm

For those of you who are having problems when the Bills are at home, try replacing file 6 of your db templates file with the one below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:27 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:For those of you who are having problems when the Bills are at home, try replacing file 6 of your db templates file with the one below.

You think it's a roster issue? How so? If it's the ST35... I still don't get why I'm not having issues myself.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

sarcasticface
MVP

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:14 pm

I'm crashing at the Bills, too.
Joshua 24:15 (...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.)

Mosiah 2:17 (...when ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God.)

John 3:16 (For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...)

Return to “Finished Mods”