Full Arm Tattoos, Long Turf Tape, Team Color One Arm Sleeves & QB Black Wrist Mods

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Re: Full Arm Tattoos, Long Turf Tape, Team Color One Arm Sleeves & QB Black Wrist Mods

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:20 pm

Which you are about to see below is the Titans TC One Arm Sleeve mods. For the Titans the default Black TC Pad & the default White TC Pad has been replaced. The Titans TC Wrist color is changed. Also you will see another player from a different team with Full Arm Tattoos.

Titans RB Derrick Henry

Titans TC Arm Sleeve Screenshots:
Attachments
Madden NFL 08 PC Titans RB Derrick Henry Wearing Navy Blue Arm Sleeves On Both Arms (The Backshot).jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Titans RB Derrick Henry Wearing Navy Blue Arm Sleeves On Both Arms (The Backshot).jpg (3.83 MiB) Viewed 1265 times
Madden NFL 08 PC Titans RB Derrick Henry Wearing Navy Blue Arm Sleeves On Both Arms (The Front).jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Titans RB Derrick Henry Wearing Navy Blue Arm Sleeves On Both Arms (The Front).jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 1265 times

Re: Full Arm Tattoos, Long Turf Tape, Team Color One Arm Sleeves & QB Black Wrist Mods

Sponsor

Sponsor

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:24 pm

Titans FS Kevin Byard

Titans TC One Arm Sleeve Screenshots:
Attachments
Madden NFL 08 PC Titans FS Kevin Byard Wearing Red TC One Arm Sleeve On His Left Arm (The Backshot).jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Titans FS Kevin Byard Wearing Red TC One Arm Sleeve On His Left Arm (The Backshot).jpg (3.49 MiB) Viewed 1265 times
Madden NFL 08 PC Titans FS Kevin Byard Wearing Red TC One Arm Sleeve On His Left Arm (The Front).jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Titans FS Kevin Byard Wearing Red TC One Arm Sleeve On His Left Arm (The Front).jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 1265 times

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:29 pm

Titans Tackle Taylor Lewan

Full Arm Tattoo Screenshots:
Attachments
Madden NFL 08 PC Titans Tackle Taylor Lewan Has Full Arm Tattoos On Both Arms (The Backshot).jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Titans Tackle Taylor Lewan Has Full Arm Tattoos On Both Arms (The Backshot).jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 1265 times
Madden NFL 08 PC Titans Tackle Taylor Lewan Has Full Arm Tattoos On Both Arms (The Front).jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Titans Tackle Taylor Lewan Has Full Arm Tattoos On Both Arms (The Front).jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 1265 times

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:24 pm

MarqueePCGaming wrote:Titans FS Kevin Byard

Titans TC One Arm Sleeve Screenshots:

That's secondary color or SC.

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:49 pm

These mods I've been working on the Full Arm Tattoos, Long Turf Tape, Team Color One Arm Sleeves & QB Black Wrist Mods I want to get started working on the Team Color One Arm Sleeves for all 32 teams but I'm gonna wait after the 2021 FF/FI mod comes out with the official 2021 roster. I gave the black players the Long Turf Tape the Seahawk players DK Metcalf & Travis Homer. Players with the same skin tone as those 2 guys can have the Long Turf Tape. I will be giving the white players the Long Turf Tape. Medium skin guys and dark skin guys can have the 2010s Long Turf Tape that's optional when you choose accessories when you go to the equipment when you edit a player. I gave 2 white players the Full Arm Tattoos punter Michael Dickson from the Seahawks and tackle Taylor Lewan from the Titans. Players with the same skin tone as those 2 players can have the Full Arm Tattoos. I will be giving the black players Full Arm Tattoos the medium skin guys and the dark skin guys. These are all .tpf files. I want to have this done for a future release after the 2021 FF/FI mod comes out it's gonna take time. I'm not finished with these mods. As far as the QB Black Wrist goes, there's 2 players I know that have worn the QB Black Wrist Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger and the Ravens QB Lamar Jackson.

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:04 am

Regarding the Full Arm Tattoo mod & the 2010s Long Turf Tape mod I've worked on those .tpf files from TexMod. I have to say I modded the Double Wristbands. I added the turf tape on the forearm & I added the bottom part of the tattoo the forearm on top of those Double Wristbands. I don't like to mess with the BK Double Wristbands, WT Double Wristbands, TC Double Wristbands, WT Wrist & BK Wrist the bottom wristbands I'm talking about. The default Turf Tape and the default Rubber Pad won't be replaced I want to leave it the original. Also the BK Double Wristbands, WT Double Wristbands, TC Double Wristbands will not be replaced it will go back to original default the same thing with the WT Wrist & BK Wrist the bottom wristbands. What I'm trying to say is the Full Arm Tattoo mod & the 2010s Long Turf Tape mod is a no go unless me or somebody else uses Blender edit the SFM models for Madden 08. It's my dream to replace the band 2 tattoo to the Full Arm Tattoo and replace the band 4 tattoo to the 2010s Long Turf Tape from the Player Appearance section while editing a player I think it has to be done by using Blender due to my knowledge. I don't know how to use Blender. Nobody made a tutorial Madden 08 PC Blender video and uploaded it to YouTube.

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:46 pm

I'm gonna release the QB Black Wrist mod soon. The only players I know that wear the QB Black Wrist is Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger & Ravens QB Lamar Jackson. Players with the same skin tone as Ben Roethlisberger & Lamar Jackson can have the QB Black Wrist. That's if you load the .tpf file on TexMod.

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:52 pm

Here's the download file to the QB Black Wrist mod. Also you will see below is 2 more Madden 08 pictures of Ravens QB Lamar Jackson & Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger.

Screenshots:
Attachments
Madden NFL 08 PC Ravens QB Lamar Jackson's QB Black Wrist.jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Ravens QB Lamar Jackson's QB Black Wrist.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 1093 times
Madden NFL 08 PC Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger's QB Black Wrist.jpg
Madden NFL 08 PC Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger's QB Black Wrist.jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 1093 times
QB Black Wrist (MOD).zip
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 84 times

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:26 pm

I got some bad news regarding the Full Arm Tattoo mod, the 2010s Long Turf Tape mod and the Team Color One Arm Sleeves mod. The Full Arm Tattoo mod and the 2010s Long Turf Tape mod is not happening. The reason why I say that is because the Full Arm Tattoo mod and the 2010s Long Turf Tape mod has to be done by using Blender and edit the SFM models or something due to my knowledge. What I did before is I replaced the 2010s Long Turf Tape with the default Turf Tape and I messed with the Double Wristbands. I replaced the Full Arm Tattoo with the default Rubber Pad and I messed with the Double Wristbands. All the Double Wristbands and all the Wristbands will remain the same. Also the default Turf Tape and the default Rubber Pad will remain the same.

As far as the Team Color One Arm Sleeves goes I got started working on the 2021 Season uniforms the 4 AFC East teams and the Tennessee Titans. Doing this for all 32 teams the 2021 Season and the 2022 Season the home, away and alternate uniforms is a lot of work. Extracting textures from TexMod the BK TC Pad and the WT TC Pad and edit a copy of the default Turf Tape texture changing the color of the copy of the default Turf Tape texture doing this from TexMod I would have to do this for all the player skin tones for each team the home, away and alternate uniforms and that's a lot of work. My computer has been acting up on me it's a pain in the ass. The Team Color One Arm Sleeves for all 32 teams for the 2021 Season and the 2022 Season is not happening. I just don't feel like working on the Team Color One Arm Sleeves.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:33 pm

Well, can I suggest only doing 5-10 skin tones? I'd hate to see all that effort go without a single tpf release.

Return to “Graphics”