KIT's Stadiums

waynehigh
Veteran

Re: KIT's Stadiums

Postby waynehigh » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:26 pm

this might be odd, but would it b possible to see a riverfront stadium tpf?

Sponsor

Sponsor

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Fri May 28, 2021 12:17 am

those look great ! im having trouble figuring out how to add them to my game. i downloaded the rams stadium and its a tpf file. i dont know what to do i tried looking around on the forum. any help appreciated. oh also i just learned that your uniforms are in the FF mod which I use, they are so great as well! thankyou. oh also the cpu vs cpu sliders i use on my franchises are based off of the ones you made so thanks also for that! i guess you could say im a big fan of yours :)

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Fri May 28, 2021 2:25 pm

kkende112233 wrote:those look great ! im having trouble figuring out how to add them to my game. i downloaded the rams stadium and its a tpf file. i dont know what to do i tried looking around on the forum. any help appreciated. oh also i just learned that your uniforms are in the FF mod which I use, they are so great as well! thankyou. oh also the cpu vs cpu sliders i use on my franchises are based off of the ones you made so thanks also for that! i guess you could say im a big fan of yours :)

You have to use texmod to use tpf with the game. You can get it in the utilities section here https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18332 Couldn't find a link for a tutorial. I don't use it but I believe you just run texmod, load the tpf package and start Madden. Mess around with it, it can't be that complicated to figure out.

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:20 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:2020 Los Angeles Rams - SoFi Stadium

Status: Beta 2.0 (Rams day and night game version) ** NOW AVAILABLE **

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/57zd0d0h0p8lx ... s.tpf?dl=0

DAT conversion help list: None

Screenshots:

You said this was using the Ram's old stadium right? I changed the id as you said in the franchise mode and have the tpf installed, but the new graphics don't show.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:56 pm

Brock wrote:You said this was using the Ram's old stadium right? I changed the id as you said in the franchise mode and have the tpf installed, but the new graphics don't show.

You have to be using the Rams old stadium in St Louis (Edward Jones Dome). Make use you change to that stadiums id in franchise mode.

BigSteel33
Veteran

Postby BigSteel33 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:24 pm

I wanted to go back and ask about the Saints stadium. Does some know where the field art that has the black fleur de li for midfield? Mine's always been gold. Or if someone has the ID of the fieldart.dat from the ff mod for that image?

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:13 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
Brock wrote:You said this was using the Ram's old stadium right? I changed the id as you said in the franchise mode and have the tpf installed, but the new graphics don't show.

You have to be using the Rams old stadium in St Louis (Edward Jones Dome). Make use you change to that stadiums id in franchise mode.

That's the thing, I did. But it still shows the old ram's logos on the walls and whatnot.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:03 am

Morning KIT, your work is genius. I love the US Bank stadium glass roof. It is amazing. I'm using the 2020 stadium.dat because I can't watch a game without the HD crowds. I read that the lastest stadium.dat is not compatible with the HD Crowd tpfs. So I didn't download it.

My issue is with the Rams version of SoFi Stadium. The Chargers version of SoFi works 100%. But when I load up the Rams version, I get everything except the updated field. The midfield logo is the NFL logo and the endzones are the old blue and white Los Angeles Rams logo.

I'm not in a franchise, I'm using the Jinx V1 roster. Do I need the latest stadium.dat & fieldart.dat to get the field?

weezii24
Rookie

Postby weezii24 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:08 am

KeepinItTeal wrote:2020 Los Angeles Rams - SoFi Stadium

Status: Beta 2.0 (Rams day and night game version) ** NOW AVAILABLE **

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/57zd0d0h0p8lx ... s.tpf?dl=0

DAT conversion help list: None

Screenshots:

HOW TO INSTALL THIS? PLEASE HELP..

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:03 pm

weezii24 wrote:
HOW TO INSTALL THIS? PLEASE HELP..

Search the site here for the tutorial on how to use Texmod which will show you how to use TPFs like this one.

Return to “Graphics”