Purple's Uniforms - Cincinnati 2021

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Purple's Uniforms - Cincinnati 2021

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:34 am

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:Are you going to add the Detroit Lions all-white uniform combo that they sported vs G.B during a previous Mnoday Night game back in September? In an article, the team was going to release the all-white combo as part of their Rush Colors back in 2017, but didn't.

Once I have enough time I'll be doing every uniform that hasn't been made for this season.

Thanks, they wear the same white jersey with white pants.

Sponsor

Sponsor

foster08
Rookie

Postby foster08 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:54 pm

Just wanted to check in on those Cincy uniforms. They look so good. Do you think they'll be released soon?

smatz151
Pro Bowl

Postby smatz151 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:18 pm

These Bengals uniform's look great! Wish they were included in the FF/FI mod but the mod has not been updated yet this season. Hoping these could get released before the AFC championship game they are in?

averagefootballfan
Rookie

Postby averagefootballfan » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:17 pm

smatz151 wrote:These Bengals uniform's look great! Wish they were included in the FF/FI mod but the mod has not been updated yet this season. Hoping these could get released before the AFC championship game they are in?

I don't think so he doesn't seem to care about them anymore

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:50 pm

smatz151 wrote:These Bengals uniform's look great! Wish they were included in the FF/FI mod but the mod has not been updated yet this season. Hoping these could get released before the AFC championship game they are in?

TPPE recently requested PlarailGuy01 to finish his work. As far as I am aware they are not yet done. At least I haven't been sent them yet. Whenever the next mod update is put out though, they will be in it.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

averagefootballfan
Rookie

Postby averagefootballfan » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:58 pm

RevanFan wrote:

TPPE recently requested PlarailGuy01 to finish his work. As far as I am aware they are not yet done. At least I haven't been sent them yet. Whenever the next mod update is put out though, they will be in it.

Whenever they are done can we get a download to use before the new mod release?

Return to “Graphics”