KIT's Uniforms

Thouy21
Rookie

Re: KIT's Uniforms

Postby Thouy21 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:31 am

Is there a way to get all these but in the uniform.dat? Has anybody already done that?

Sponsor

Sponsor

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:20 am

Thouy21 wrote:Is there a way to get all these but in the uniform.dat? Has anybody already done that?

I believe that all of them, except for the Packers 2020 update, are included in the current version of the FF/FI mod.

PlarailGuy01
All-Pro

Postby PlarailGuy01 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:03 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
Thouy21 wrote:Is there a way to get all these but in the uniform.dat? Has anybody already done that?

I believe that all of them, except for the Packers 2020 update, are included in the current version of the FF/FI mod.

I'm hoping for the uniforms.dat files because the tpf files can be glitchy at times during the games, especially the socks, shoes, and facemasks
I'm no longer using this account because of the name makes no sense. The new account is j4ck01 if you want to catch up with me.

PlarailGuy01
All-Pro

Postby PlarailGuy01 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:01 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:

These are the uniforms that the Browns, Falcons, and Chargers wore in 2020 with their colors
Attachments
2020 Los Angeles Chargers.png
2020 Los Angeles Chargers.png (465.39 KiB) Viewed 5011 times
2020 Cleveland Browns.png
2020 Cleveland Browns.png (299.41 KiB) Viewed 5011 times
2020 Atlanta Falcons.png
2020 Atlanta Falcons.png (293.37 KiB) Viewed 5011 times
I'm no longer using this account because of the name makes no sense. The new account is j4ck01 if you want to catch up with me.

PlarailGuy01
All-Pro

Postby PlarailGuy01 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:02 pm

PlarailGuy01 wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

I'm hoping for the uniforms.dat files because the tpf files can be glitchy at times during the games, especially the socks, shoes, and facemasks

Here are the Rams too
Attachments
2020 Los Angeles Rams.png
2020 Los Angeles Rams.png (346.14 KiB) Viewed 5011 times

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:24 pm

PlarailGuy01 wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

As he said, they're already in the FF/FI Mod. If any combinations are missing, there are plans to include them in the future.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

AntGormz
Rookie

Postby AntGormz » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:49 pm

RevanFan wrote:
PlarailGuy01 wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

As he said, they're already in the FF/FI Mod. If any combinations are missing, there are plans to include them in the future.

I have the latest FF / FI mod. Im still very new at this. I really havent done anything besides install the latest mod and play it. All the uniforms are located in one UNIFOMRS.dat file (im assuming thats where they are) How would i go about getting individual uniforms dat files out of it like say just the chargers or cowboys.. Im looking to edit some of my own uniforms and put them back in. Any help would be awsome. Thank you all so much for the hard work. Thanks!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:26 am

AntGormz wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
PlarailGuy01 wrote:

I have the latest FF / FI mod. Im still very new at this. I really havent done anything besides install the latest mod and play it. All the uniforms are located in one UNIFOMRS.dat file (im assuming thats where they are) How would i go about getting individual uniforms dat files out of it like say just the chargers or cowboys.. Im looking to edit some of my own uniforms and put them back in. Any help would be awsome. Thank you all so much for the hard work. Thanks!

You'll need a few utilities. The DAT File Replacer, and the DB Editor. NZA's Editor version 1.3 can also be used to make things a LITTLE easier, but it isn't necessary.

NZA 1.3 and the DAT File Replacer can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwbDDy ... Jjd2M/view
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zm98up72 ... 5.exe/file

The DB Editor is here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21400

You may also want the DatEditorXtreme for extract individual uniform dds files.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=22190

Okay, once you have those utilities, you'll want to go into the game and load the default roster. Once it's loaded, save a copy of it under a new name. Any name. Then quit the game, and load that roster in NZA's Editor 1.3. Go to the Teams tab, select the team whose uniforms you wish to extract, and go to the Art IDs tab. That will give you the uniform ID, or UFID, of each uniform. They are ordered starting from 0, so Home is 0, Away is 1, ALT #1 is 2, and so on. So, for example, take the Cowboys. If you go into their Art IDs tab, you should see uniform 0 is UFID 101, and uniform 1 is UFID 102 (or vice versa, I can't remember haha). Those are the home and away uniforms. Use that to find which uniforms you want to extract, and make note of the UFID.

Before doing anything else, make a backup of your roster and of your UNIFORMS.dat and DB_TEMPLATES.dat files.

Next, open the UNIFORMS.dat file in the Dat File Replacer. The next step is very important. Under the Tools menu, select Options, and turn on "Use Zero-Based Arrays". The uniforms in the UNIFORMS.dat file start at 0, so this will allow you to be sure you're extracting and replacing the correct uniforms.

Once you're ready, simply select the uniforms you wish to extract, and use "Extract Copies of Selected Files from DAT". When you're done editing the uniforms, you'll replace them by selecting the uniform you wish to replace in the DAT file, clicking "Select Replacement File", selecting your modified uniform, and then selecting "REPLACE SELECTED Files With the Replacement File." Save after doing this.

To extract individual uniform parts for editing in Photoshop, open the extracted uniform file in the DatEditorXtreme. It'll let you see and extract each individual uniform dds file. Stuff like the torso, thigh, hip, helmet, etc. Import the file back in after editing and save.

The DB Editor is used to modify certain values that aren't stored in the uniform file. Things like "where is the logo on the hip or chest, if any?" or "where and how big are the shoulder numbers?" Those specific values are UDCH and UNUM, respectively. To find them, load DB_TEMLATES.dat in the DAT File Replacer. This time, have Zero-Based Arrays UNCHECKED. Extract File #12, and open it in the DB Editor. Go to the UNIF table, and you'll find the individual uniform data for each uniform. Edit to your heart's desire, save, and import it back into DB_TEMPLATES.dat and save.

You'll also need to use the DB Editor if you want to adjust the order the uniforms appear in the game. For this, load the roster file in the DB Editor, go to the TUNI table, and there you can edit which uniforms are assigned to which teams, as well as change their order. TUCO is the uniform order. UFID is the uniform ID. TGID is the team ID. Dallas is TGID 11, for instance. So the home uniform for Dallas would be TGID 11, UFID 101, TUCO 0. The maximum number of uniforms one team can have is 16, TUCO values 0 to 15. The maximum UFID that can be read by the game is UFID 511, so don't install normal uniforms past that point in UNIFORMS.dat.

Anyway, that's pretty much the gist. If you have more questions, feel free to PM me. I know nothing about editing the graphics of a uniform, but I edit the data related to uniforms all the time.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

AntGormz
Rookie

Postby AntGormz » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:07 pm

RevanFan wrote:
AntGormz wrote:
RevanFan wrote:As he said, they're already in the FF/FI Mod. If any combinations are missing, there are plans to include them in the future.

You'll need a few utilities. The DAT File Replacer, and the DB Editor. NZA's Editor version 1.3 can also be used to make things a LITTLE easier, but it isn't necessary.

NZA 1.3 and the DAT File Replacer can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwbDDy ... Jjd2M/view
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zm98up72 ... 5.exe/file

The DB Editor is here:

http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=21400

You may also want the DatEditorXtreme for extract individual uniform dds files.

http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=22190

Okay, once you have those utilities, you'll want to go into the game and load the default roster. Once it's loaded, save a copy of it under a new name. Any name. Then quit the game, and load that roster in NZA's Editor 1.3. Go to the Teams tab, select the team whose uniforms you wish to extract, and go to the Art IDs tab. That will give you the uniform ID, or UFID, of each uniform. They are ordered starting from 0, so Home is 0, Away is 1, ALT #1 is 2, and so on. So, for example, take the Cowboys. If you go into their Art IDs tab, you should see uniform 0 is UFID 101, and uniform 1 is UFID 102 (or vice versa, I can't remember haha). Those are the home and away uniforms. Use that to find which uniforms you want to extract, and make note of the UFID.

Before doing anything else, make a backup of your roster and of your UNIFORMS.dat and DB_TEMPLATES.dat files.

Next, open the UNIFORMS.dat file in the Dat File Replacer. The next step is very important. Under the Tools menu, select Options, and turn on "Use Zero-Based Arrays". The uniforms in the UNIFORMS.dat file start at 0, so this will allow you to be sure you're extracting and replacing the correct uniforms.

Once you're ready, simply select the uniforms you wish to extract, and use "Extract Copies of Selected Files from DAT". When you're done editing the uniforms, you'll replace them by selecting the uniform you wish to replace in the DAT file, clicking "Select Replacement File", selecting your modified uniform, and then selecting "REPLACE SELECTED Files With the Replacement File." Save after doing this.

To extract individual uniform parts for editing in Photoshop, open the extracted uniform file in the DatEditorXtreme. It'll let you see and extract each individual uniform dds file. Stuff like the torso, thigh, hip, helmet, etc. Import the file back in after editing and save.

The DB Editor is used to modify certain values that aren't stored in the uniform file. Things like "where is the logo on the hip or chest, if any?" or "where and how big are the shoulder numbers?" Those specific values are UDCH and UNUM, respectively. To find them, load DB_TEMLATES.dat in the DAT File Replacer. This time, have Zero-Based Arrays UNCHECKED. Extract File #12, and open it in the DB Editor. Go to the UNIF table, and you'll find the individual uniform data for each uniform. Edit to your heart's desire, save, and import it back into DB_TEMPLATES.dat and save.

You'll also need to use the DB Editor if you want to adjust the order the uniforms appear in the game. For this, load the roster file in the DB Editor, go to the TUNI table, and there you can edit which uniforms are assigned to which teams, as well as change their order. TUCO is the uniform order. UFID is the uniform ID. TGID is the team ID. Dallas is TGID 11, for instance. So the home uniform for Dallas would be TGID 11, UFID 101, TUCO 0. The maximum number of uniforms one team can have is 16, TUCO values 0 to 15. The maximum UFID that can be read by the game is UFID 511, so don't install normal uniforms past that point in UNIFORMS.dat.

Anyway, that's pretty much the gist. If you have more questions, feel free to PM me. I know nothing about editing the graphics of a uniform, but I edit the data related to uniforms all the time.

Wow thank you for such a detailed response. This was exactly what I was asking about. I really appreciate it!

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:38 pm

San Francisco 49ers 2020 Update

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3v0twt50cr2kj ... e.tpf?dl=0

Screenshots:

Return to “Graphics”