Updated Transition Screens ** NOW AVAILABLE **

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:01 pm

I have felt for awhile now that the transition screens (the image that pops up during the transition from the game menu to the actual game) need to be updated. So I have been working on an update for some time now... the difficulty is logging the transition screens as they pop up randomly. I've managed to log 43 of them, but there are still some that have been elusive that I wasn't able to log. Perhaps if this ever gets converted to DAT and included in the next (or future) version of the FF/FI mod (hint, hint :D ), the elusive ones that I missed could be taken out and updated as well.

So, without further ado, below are screenshot examples of the new updated transition screens and below is a download link to a TPF file that can be inserted into the game using Texmod.

Enjoy!!

** Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykq8qn9rcf21k ... s.tpf?dl=0

Sponsor

Sponsor

rambolz
All-Pro

Re: Updated Transition Screens ** NOW AVAILABLE **

Postby rambolz » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:41 pm

43 screens :shock: I never thought there were that many of those screens :) good job though!

And that has to be a penalty for helmet to helmet / leading with your helmet / whatever you want to call that on Jags #93 :P Brees doesn't even have the ball!

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:49 am

rambolz wrote:43 screens :shock: I never thought there were that many of those screens :) good job though!

And that has to be a penalty for helmet to helmet / leading with your helmet / whatever you want to call that on Jags #93 :P Brees doesn't even have the ball!

There's probably about 46-48 of them, I just could never seem to log those elusive ones... tried and tried and tried though!

Yeah, not a nice hit on Brees by Calais!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:09 pm

When I first started to mod I used the soloplayers.dat file help me identify the images in the dat files. That too also became cumbersome because the fourth image didn't appear as often.

I later switched over to using the uis_lib_team_logos.dat file which allowed me to scroll through the images. I also found out that you could log the textures with Texmod.

You need to extract known MMAP files and import them to the 295th spot of the team logo dat. I used the IMPORT script to do do., Just renumber the Import script in a spreadsheet.

jmy177
All-Pro

Postby jmy177 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:19 am

So very nicely done!!

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:51 pm

jmy177 wrote:So very nicely done!!

Thanks man!

jositomon
Veteran

Postby jositomon » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:04 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:I have felt for awhile now that the transition screens (the image that pops up during the transition from the game menu to the actual game) need to be updated. So I have been working on an update for some time now... the difficulty is logging the transition screens as they pop up randomly. I've managed to log 43 of them, but there are still some that have been elusive that I wasn't able to log. Perhaps if this ever gets converted to DAT and included in the next (or future) version of the FF/FI mod (hint, hint :D ), the elusive ones that I missed could be taken out and updated as well.

So, without further ado, below are screenshot examples of the new updated transition screens and below is a download link to a TPF file that can be inserted into the game using Texmod.

Enjoy!!

** Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykq8qn9rcf21k ... s.tpf?dl=0

Hey KIT. the link is dead. Can you replace it? Thank you so much!

Return to “Graphics”