Re: NCAA FCS Reference Thread

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:58 am

Patriot league Customart.dats

Rename Lehigh Mountain to Lehigh, same thing for the CART field, rename it to NCAA - Lehigh and then rename the nickname from Hawks to Mountain Hawks.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:28 pm

Working on Pioneer league. just have to do the numbers for all the teams.
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:18 pm

elguapo wrote:Patriot league Customart.dats

Rename Lehigh Mountain to Lehigh, same thing for the CART field, rename it to NCAA - Lehigh and then rename the nickname from Hawks to Mountain Hawks.

Hey Elguapo, can you let me know what teams/ conferences we have done? I'm going to try to finish up the unis. I dont have much left!!!

Thanks!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:59 pm

Let me look into it.

I started playing with the FCS teams then I wanted to add player's names and I got side tracked with the roster monster project. I then wanted to add the players into a roster but the PLAY table would take too long to load so I started looking into making another DB editor and that's how sting and I came up with the current DB editor.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:18 am

elguapo wrote:Let me look into it.

I started playing with the FCS teams then I wanted to add player's names and I got side tracked with the roster monster project. I then wanted to add the players into a roster but the PLAY table would take too long to load so I started looking into making another DB editor and that's how sting and I came up with the current DB editor.

I believe all we have left is the SWAC, Southland, and a few touch-ups on the Pioneer league. I am done with 7 out of 10 SWAC teams, so we are making some progress again. I will def. get all the conferences finished up in the next couple days!

Good to be back!

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:01 pm

elguapo wrote:Let me look into it.

UPDATE:

Finished the textures for the SWAC, I'll have to make TPFs for them, but that shouldnt take too long.

Next I am going to work on the southland conf. 11 more teams!

TeeNice
All-Pro

Postby TeeNice » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:19 am

Hey will you guys put the files in one download? Or maybe Elguapo are you going update the Ultimate NCAA with these files?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:39 pm

TeeNice wrote:Hey will you guys put the files in one download? Or maybe Elguapo are you going update the Ultimate NCAA with these files?

I think that could be possible once we get everything done. Just remember that team rosters won't be available.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:40 pm

elguapo wrote:
TeeNice wrote:Hey will you guys put the files in one download? Or maybe Elguapo are you going update the Ultimate NCAA with these files?

I think that could be possible once we get everything done. Just remember that team rosters won't be available.

I would be fine without ‘real’ rosters. I think just having the teams would be good

Return to “Graphics”