sarcasticface's College Football Uniforms

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Re: sarcasticface's College Football Uniforms

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:09 pm

mauro_rojo wrote:I know is difficult because the infinite combinations that they use per year but a Oregon uniform update is very much needed.

Maybe I'll just make the Green and White.

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:15 pm

I like these Arizona State alternates. I believe they call them the "Brotherhood Uniforms"
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (526.95 KiB) Viewed 4285 times

The Washington State Cougars have some decent looking threads, also
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (649.42 KiB) Viewed 4285 times

I don't know jack about NCAA Football, but those are a couple that have caught my eye

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:19 pm

1312qohelet wrote:I like these Arizona State alternates. I believe they call them the "Brotherhood Uniforms"
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
I don't know jack about NCAA Football, but those are a couple that have caught my eye

Holy sh*t! Do you happen to know what year/game Arizona State wore those? I've always liked WSU's color scheme. Crimson and Gray. Hey, if you're ever bored on a Saturday and feel like football, College Football's always on (just the rules are a lot different than NFL). It's usually on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, CBS, SEC Network, Big Ten Network, Pac-12 Network, ACC Network, FOX, FS1, and others (I think).

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:35 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:I like these Arizona State alternates. I believe they call them the "Brotherhood Uniforms"
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Holy sh*t! Do you happen to know what year/game Arizona State wore those? I've always liked WSU's color scheme. Crimson and Gray. Hey, if you're ever bored on a Saturday and feel like football, College Football's always on (just the rules are a lot different than NFL). It's usually on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, CBS, SEC Network, Big Ten Network, Pac-12 Network, ACC Network, FOX, FS1, and others (I think).

Arizona first wore these in November 2017 vs Colorado. That according to google....and they are planning to wear them again this coming November

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:36 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Arizona first wore these in November 2017 vs Colorado. That according to google....and they are planning to wear them again this coming November

Yeah. Just googled it as well. I should make these as well, unless, of course, you want to do them (they would be much better than mine, haha).

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:44 pm

sarcasticface wrote:Yeah. Just googled it as well. I should make these as well, unless, of course, you want to do them (they would be much better than mine, haha).

No, I am retired, my friend. I'll probably continue with revisions and updates of my existing uniforms, whenever necessary. But, I really have no interest in making anything new.

Dude, I've seen your work and it's top quality. You, Greya, and KIT all have exceptional ability.

These are all you...tear it up

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

2018 Florida

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:13 am

2018 Florida
ImageImageImageImage
INSTRUCTIONS:
Spoiler:
Texmod instructions:
1) Using Texmod, load Florida1.tpf.
2) Run.
I: I did not copy ANYTHING from the Heisman mod. I remade everything and most of it looks the EXACT same.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:42 am

Smooth

datmanmadden59x
Pro Bowl

Postby datmanmadden59x » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 am

Awesome new Gator uniforms!

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame