Custom Super Bowl LIV Stadium for your Franchise ** UPDATED 1/29/20 **

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:49 pm

** UPDATED 1/29/20** New download link and new screenshots below.

This is the third in a series of Super Bowl TPFs for franchise mode.

The first for Super Bowl LII, can be found by Clicking Here. And the second, for Super Bowl LIII, can be found by Clicking Here.

Below are screenshots and a download link for a TPF file to customize Miami's Hard Rock Stadium for Super Bowl LIV. You will need to be using the current FF/FI mod for this file to work in the game, which must be loaded using TexMod. It also looks best if you use my HD Fix mod to remove all of the EA banners so the custom walls aren't covered up.

This mod features the following:

• Custom SB LIV logo splash screens
    • Custom SB LIV NBC TV graphics
    • Custom SB LIV Drive Summary and Red Zone graphics
    • Custom stadium walls, signage and scoreboard
    • Custom SB LIV logoed football
    • Custom SB LIV logo field
    • Custom mid-level suites for Hard Rock
    • New custom menu screens

Screenshots and download link below. Super Bowl LV in Tampa will be next. Enjoy!

Old version

New version as of 1/29/20

** Download link new version as of 1/29/20: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9eksh7hemi4a ... 4.tpf?dl=0

** Additionally, here is a fra file with the 49ers v. Chiefs game teed-up: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jxd72b0kxa7u ... v.fra?dl=0

Sponsor

Sponsor

xevangz
Rookie

Re: Custom Super Bowl LIV Stadium for your Franchise **NOW AVAILABLE**

Postby xevangz » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:29 am

Wouldn't SBLIV be broadcasting on FOX?

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:38 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:This is the third in a series of Super Bowl TPFs for franchise mode.

The first for Super Bowl LII, can be found by Clicking Here. And the second, for Super Bowl LIII, can be found by Clicking Here.

Below are screenshots and a download link for a TPF file to customize Miami's Hard Rock Stadium for Super Bowl LIV. You will need to be using the current FF/FI mod for this file to work in the game, which must be loaded using TexMod. It also looks best if you use my HD Fix mod to remove all of the EA banners so the custom walls aren't covered up.

This mod features the following:

• Custom SB LIV logo splash screens
    • Custom SB LIV NBC TV graphics
    • Custom SB LIV Drive Summary and Red Zone graphics
    • Custom stadium walls, signage and scoreboard
    • Custom SB LIV logoed football
    • Custom SB LIV logo field
    • New custom mid-level suites for Hard Rock

Screenshots and download link below. Super Bowl LV in Tampa will be next. Enjoy!

** Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/011d0kxj91vxd ... 4.tpf?dl=0

What do I need to change if the field is the color of a partially wet football instead of green and I'm using the HD Fix Version 2 and FF/FI Mods?

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:27 pm

donwash wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:....0

What do I need to change if the field is the color of a partially wet football instead of green and I'm using the HD Fix Version 2 and FF/FI Mods?

I encountered that exact issue. I made a thread about it, but no answers for it.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:31 am

donwash wrote:What do I need to change if the field is the color of a partially wet football instead of green and I'm using the HD Fix Version 2 and FF/FI Mods?

Brock wrote:
donwash wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:....0

I encountered that exact issue. I made a thread about it, but no answers for it.

I'm sorry guys, I loaded this TPF up and the field works fine for me (see pic below). The only thing I can think of is if you were playing in the rain, perhaps in the FF/FI Mod there's a rainy field that is a different image file than the regular no-rain field and so if you play in the rain you see that field as opposed to the custom SB54 field that was included with my TPF? So, if it's not too late, I would try playing the game again and if it is raining just restart the game until you get a non-rainy day and see if that fixes this.

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:12 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
donwash wrote:What do I need to change if the field is the color of a partially wet football instead of green and I'm using the HD Fix Version 2 and FF/FI Mods?

Brock wrote:
donwash wrote:

I'm sorry guys, I loaded this TPF up and the field works fine for me (see pic below). The only thing I can think of is if you were playing in the rain, perhaps in the FF/FI Mod there's a rainy field that is a different image file than the regular no-rain field and so if you play in the rain you see that field as opposed to the custom SB54 field that was included with my TPF? So, if it's not too late, I would try playing the game again and if it is raining just restart the game until you get a non-rainy day and see if that fixes this.

Thanks for the explanation because the previous Super Bowl stadiums worked perfectly and I thought I had messed something up pretty bad. I did notice the field had a wet clay appearance to it and I played and enjoyed the game anyway. Now I’ll understand if it happens again after I start a franchise when the current roster updates have been completed.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:19 pm

The download link for this TPF does not currently work. I am going to update this TPF (with the new official Super Bowl LIV logo) and will re-upload a new TPF file soon. Thanks.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:49 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:The download link for this TPF does not currently work. I am going to update this TPF (with the new official Super Bowl LIV logo) and will re-upload a new TPF file soon. Thanks.

Now updated. New download link and new screenshots in the OP.

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Re: Custom Super Bowl LIV Stadium for your Franchise ** UPDATED 10/16/19 **

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Simply gorgeous! KIT you are amazing!

Here it is boys!!! Thank you KIT!

mainapp 2020-01-24 11-54-46-50.bmp
mainapp 2020-01-24 11-54-46-50.bmp (5.93 MiB) Viewed 3350 times

My CPU vs CPU sim Chiefs 44 49ers 23

mainapp 2020-01-24 11-54-46-50.bmp
mainapp 2020-01-24 11-54-46-50.bmp (5.93 MiB) Viewed 3350 times
Attachments
mainapp 2020-01-24 12-19-05-66.bmp
mainapp 2020-01-24 12-19-05-66.bmp (5.93 MiB) Viewed 3350 times
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: Custom Super Bowl LIV Stadium for your Franchise ** UPDATED 10/16/19 **

Postby Austinmario13 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Early picture of Midfield:

Return to “Graphics”