The HD Fix ** NOW AVAILABLE ** (Updated 10/1/19)

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:14 am

Below is a link to a TPF file for use with TexMod that will provide graphics junkies (like me) with a higher resolution experience and help to satisfy the need for that HD fix. This will only work with the new FF/FI mod as updated.

So, what do you get with this package? Here’s the answer:

• Higher resolution graphics (and some updates) for the following stadiums: AT&T Stadium, Everbank Field, Lucas Oil Stadium, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, US Bank Stadium, NRG Stadium, Heinz Field and Wembley Stadium

• A completely new overhaul/update of Levi Stadium

• Higher resolution fields, pick6’s 2-foot hash mark fields for all stock turf and grass fields and much higher resolution custom fields for the Vikings, Steelers, 49ers and at Wembley (when used with Calhoupe's script that removes ghost lines, these fields provide a dramatic increase in visual quality)

• New “red zone” graphics and new “drive summary” graphic

• Complete removal of all EA Sports specific banners for much cleaner and realistic looking stadium walls (and no floating banners in Dallas, Indy and Atlanta)

• Sideline personnel updated with ball boys, NFL Films, Photographers and Security shirts/vests

• Referees with black pants

Screenshot examples and download link below.

Dilly, dilly!

High res fields (like this custom field in Pittsburgh) and clean stadium walls with no EA banners

New "red zone" and "drive summary" graphics

New pressbox, middle tier suites and owners suite in Houston

Updated Levi Stadium

Higher res graphics in Dallas, Atlanta and Indy (and no floating banners!) and at Everbank, US Bank and Wembley

Realistic looking sideline personnel

Hi res field for Wembley

**** NEW 2019 Version 3.0 download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bmza29jbjahx6 ... 9.tpf?dl=0

Enjoy!

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: The HD Fix ** NOW AVAILABLE **

Postby RevanFan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:24 am

Well... frick. Guess I'll have to start using TexMod (once I finally get window mode working so I can actually play the game, that is.)
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

VirdeeMan
All-Pro

Postby VirdeeMan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:21 pm

Great work! Are all the fields going to high-res?

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:13 pm

Are you planning to upgrade the Buccaneers HD boards in Raymond James Stadium to their 2017 version? Thanks for the awesomeness you bring to the Madden experience.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:02 pm

Just curious if the tpf's can be broken out by stadium kind of like how the dat updates are organized. It might alleviate a 50mb, or larger, tpf. I know that some people have issues running TexMod when the size of the tpf gets up there.
I just have to say again that you do some of the most beautiful work and running my franchise would not be the same without these tpf's!
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Jay.paige
Pro Bowl

Postby Jay.paige » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Great show man... Dilly dilly!

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:10 am

VirdeeMan wrote:Great work! Are all the fields going to high-res?

Yes, if you load this TPF every field you play on will be high res (the pick6 two foot hash mark template) and looks best if also combined with Caloupe’s scripts enabling ghost line removal.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:35 am

donwash wrote:Are you planning to upgrade the Buccaneers HD boards in Raymond James Stadium to their 2017 version? Thanks for the awesomeness you bring to the Madden experience.

My view was that the DAT conversion of Raymond James looked good (and the scoreboards were significantly updated in that version) so I didn’t feel the need to make any updates for it for this TPF. So, the answer is no, sorry.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:36 am

madden07eurocat wrote:Just curious if the tpf's can be broken out by stadium kind of like how the dat updates are organized. It might alleviate a 50mb, or larger, tpf. I know that some people have issues running TexMod when the size of the tpf gets up there.
I just have to say again that you do some of the most beautiful work and running my franchise would not be the same without these tpf's!

I suppose so. I didn’t realize that TPF file size was causing any issues. If that’s the case, what’s the size threshold where issues start to arise?

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:37 am

Jay.paige wrote:Great show man... Dilly dilly!

Dilly, dilly!!

Return to “Graphics”