STADIUM DAT UPDATES

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: STADIUM DAT UPDATES

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:19 pm

RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:In the mod, 74 is for a different stadium entirely.

Could you tell what stadium it is? When I released the update of Mercedes-Benz, I used 74 and 80 for open and closed but changed it later on to 74 and used the 80 for Wembley. Could you send me your latest STAD table so I can sync it with mine?

I believe you had said previously that every stadium needed its own file, so I did that.

Checking now, #74 is Falcons Open, #80 is Falcons Closed, #81 is Chargers (LA Stadium), #82 is Rams (LA Stadium), and #83 is Wembley.

Okay I updated my copy as well.

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:21 pm

Is there a .dat file for Levi Stadium and the Vikings ?
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:10 am

BUS36 wrote:Is there a .dat file for Levi Stadium and the Vikings ?

Vikings - Yes, should be in this thread.
49ers - No, has already been done in the past by BIT.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

prevas
All-Pro

Postby prevas » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:14 pm

How do i get these into an existing franchise ? Install the dats and import stad table from the first post, is that it ?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:09 pm

prevas wrote:How do i get these into an existing franchise ? Install the dats and import stad table from the first post, is that it ?

No. Use a roster for the STAD table, then create a franchise with that roster. After a franchise is created with the new STAD table, export it from that franchise and import it into your main franchise.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:19 pm

RevanFan wrote:
prevas wrote:How do i get these into an existing franchise ? Install the dats and import stad table from the first post, is that it ?

No. Use a roster for the STAD table, then create a franchise with that roster. After a franchise is created with the new STAD table, export it from that franchise and import it into your main franchise.

This is great info.
I've wondered about this, myself

prevas
All-Pro

Postby prevas » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:41 pm

RevanFan wrote:

So import STAD table from first post to X roster and create a franchise with it? Did i get this part right ?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:52 pm

prevas wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

So import STAD table from first post to X roster and create a franchise with it? Did i get this part right ?

Yes. Then take the STAD from that franchise into your main franchise. You may also want to import the CYID and SGID columns of the TEAM table from Roger's roster, and if you're using the FF Mod, the TUNI table.

prevas
All-Pro

Postby prevas » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:41 pm

RevanFan wrote:
prevas wrote:
RevanFan wrote:No. Use a roster for the STAD table, then create a franchise with that roster. After a franchise is created with the new STAD table, export it from that franchise and import it into your main franchise.

Yes. Then take the STAD from that franchise into your main franchise. You may also want to import the CYID and SGID columns of the TEAM table from Roger's roster, and if you're using the FF Mod, the TUNI table.

And what will be the purpose of that ? (CYID, SGID, TUNI) ?

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:08 pm

CYID determines the city
SGID is the ID of the stadium, in the TEAM table it correlates the team to its home stadium.
The TUNI table controls the uniforms.
I'm the GM of a sim-hockey league, in which you can play as a player.
Journal and sign-up instructions here

Return to “Graphics”