STADIUM DAT UPDATES

donwash
All-Pro

Re: STADIUM DAT UPDATES

Postby donwash » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:25 pm

I copied all of the required files for the latest mod and my stadium problems vanished. However, I went to watch the Pro Bowl game CPU vs. CPU and the field is black for Camping World Stadium. I usually simulate this game, but decided to watch it because of Q's awesome uniforms.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:35 pm

donwash wrote:I copied all of the required files for the latest mod and my stadium problems vanished. However, I went to watch the Pro Bowl game CPU vs. CPU and the field is black for Camping World Stadium. I usually simulate this game, but decided to watch it because of Q's awesome uniforms.

I have not noticed this on my own end. I will test it out soon and see what's going on.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:48 pm

RevanFan wrote:
donwash wrote:I copied all of the required files for the latest mod and my stadium problems vanished. However, I went to watch the Pro Bowl game CPU vs. CPU and the field is black for Camping World Stadium. I usually simulate this game, but decided to watch it because of Q's awesome uniforms.

I have not noticed this on my own end. I will test it out soon and see what's going on.

Sounds like donwash is having the same issue as I am. Camping World Stadium has a black field for me in my franchise. Has anyone been able to figure out what is causing this to happen? There was a comment about too many oversized images overloading the program and leaving the field black, but I wonder if that is the case here with this stadium since it is, by comparison, a lot smaller stadium. May be that too many oversized images were used in it's creation though. I was just hoping to bring everyone a video of the Probowl in my franchise journal this season, but maybe not.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:17 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Sounds like donwash is having the same issue as I am. Camping World Stadium has a black field for me in my franchise. Has anyone been able to figure out what is causing this to happen? There was a comment about too many oversized images overloading the program and leaving the field black, but I wonder if that is the case here with this stadium since it is, by comparison, a lot smaller stadium. May be that too many oversized images were used in it's creation though. I was just hoping to bring everyone a video of the Probowl in my franchise journal this season, but maybe not.

As I said, I'll look into it. But if you have an ST35 of 0, it shouldn't cause any black field. And I have tested the mod files several times, and the Pro Bowl stadium does not give me a black field.
My Cowboys Journal

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:04 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

I confirmed the ST35 field is 0 for Camping World in my franchise which it should have been since I copied everything in the new mod. I just saved a copy of my franchise at the Pro Bowl and I'm in week 6 of a new season, while waiting for RevanFan to determine what's the problem when he has a chance because I still want to watch it.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm

Just confirmed: Using a franchise created with the latest mod roster, it works perfectly fine. I've got an idea. Let me test it.

EDIT: It appears to work so long as the TEAM table entries for AFC and NFC match the ones in a franchise created with the FF Mod's Default Roster, and the STAD entry for Camping World Stadium matches the Default Roster.
My Cowboys Journal

Aphilidor
Rookie

Postby Aphilidor » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:37 pm

You guys are amazing

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:11 pm

For anyone dealing with the black field issue, what I've discovered is that sometimes the field will sometimes appear after the standings stat and if it doesn't just exit out back into the franchise main screen and start the game again. It'll show up this time.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Brock wrote:For anyone dealing with the black field issue, what I've discovered is that sometimes the field will sometimes appear after the standings stat and if it doesn't just exit out back into the franchise main screen and start the game again. It'll show up this time.

The black field issue shouldn't be a problem with the current FF/FI Mod.
My Cowboys Journal

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:52 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Brock wrote:For anyone dealing with the black field issue, what I've discovered is that sometimes the field will sometimes appear after the standings stat and if it doesn't just exit out back into the franchise main screen and start the game again. It'll show up this time.

The black field issue shouldn't be a problem with the current FF/FI Mod.

I've experienced it a lot with the current mod. With Bills stadium and pro bowl stadium. I randomly sometimes with the Jets, but it's rare.

Return to “Graphics”