STADIUM DAT UPDATES

donwash
All-Pro

Re: STADIUM DAT UPDATES

Postby donwash » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:56 pm

donwash wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
donwash wrote:Did Levi's Stadium require any updates since it isn't listed? Also, it's the only stadium crashing Madden using the default or 2017JINXROSTER_V3.0 roster in exhibition mode.

It is assigned to BIT for revision. It is working fine for me.

The issue is the Bears playing the 49ers at Levi's Stadium crashing with default and your V3.0 roster in exhibition mode, but no problems with either playing in Candlestick park. What do I need to check?

Problem resolved by reinstalling Madden and applying the mod.

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:29 am

donwash wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
donwash wrote:Did Levi's Stadium require any updates since it isn't listed? Also, it's the only stadium crashing Madden using the default or 2017JINXROSTER_V3.0 roster in exhibition mode.

It is assigned to BIT for revision. It is working fine for me.

The issue is the Bears playing the 49ers at Levi's Stadium crashing with default and your V3.0 roster in exhibiton mode, but no problems with either playing in Candlestick park. What do I need to check?

It is working fine with me. Were you able to play inside Levi's stadium or up to the stadium select only? Make sure you have the dat files of the latest mod.

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:14 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
donwash wrote:Since you flipped the midfield logo for the US Bank Stadium, are you planning to do the same for the others that are facing the visitors sideline in this Mod? Your stadiums are awesome whether the midfield logos are flipped or not.

I'm hoping to compile a list of all field art that needs to be flipped toward the end of the season. I don't consider it of huge importance right now.

Can you give me the list so I can squeeze it in this week? Thanks!

The following fields need their midfield logo flipped: Soldier Field, New Era Field, Sports Authority Field, Raymond James Stadium, University of Phoenix Stadium, StubHub Center, Arrowhead Stadium, Lucas Oil Stadium, Lincoln Financial Field, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, MetLife Stadium, Ford Field, Lambeau Field, Bank of America Stadium, Gilette Stadium, Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, L. A. Memorial Coliseum, M & T Bank Stadium, FedEx Field, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, and Hienz Field.

The Bengals, Browns, Dolphins, 49ers, Jaguars, and Seahawks fields are correct. Thanks for these future updates.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:20 am

donwash wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I'm hoping to compile a list of all field art that needs to be flipped toward the end of the season. I don't consider it of huge importance right now.

Can you give me the list so I can squeeze it in this week? Thanks!

The following fields need their midfield logo flipped: Soldier Field, New Era Field, Sports Authority Field, Raymond James Stadium, University of Phoenix Stadium, StubHub Center, Arrowhead Stadium, Lucas Oil Stadium, Lincoln Financial Field, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, MetLife Stadium, Ford Field, Lambeau Field, Bank of America Stadium, Gilette Stadium, Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, L. A. Memorial Coliseum, M & T Bank Stadium, FedEx Field, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, and Hienz Field.

The Bengals, Browns, Dolphins, 49ers, Jaguars, and Seahawks fields are correct. Thanks for these future updates.

The problem is that the orientation of the 712 and 713 ST35 logos will likely also need to be flipped, and then that would require every single team to have their ST35 field art reevaluated.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:07 am

The UIS_LIB_STADIUMS.dat.File00080 was initially used for the Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Open) stadium preview and a 2017JINXROSTER_V30 STAD update assigned it to the Wembley Stadium. I updated my version back to the initial assignment and placed the Wembley preview in an unassigned File00180 slot.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:15 am

donwash wrote:The UIS_LIB_STADIUMS.dat.File00080 was initially used for the Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Open) stadium preview and a 2017JINXROSTER_V30 STAD update assigned it to the Wembley Stadium. I updated my version back to the initial assignment and placed the Wembley preview in an unassigned File00180 slot.

When I release the next update to the FF Mod files, it will have Wembley assigned to #82, I believe. Mercedez-Benz uses #80 and #81.
My Cowboys Journal

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:42 pm

RevanFan wrote:
donwash wrote:The UIS_LIB_STADIUMS.dat.File00080 was initially used for the Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Open) stadium preview and a 2017JINXROSTER_V30 STAD update assigned it to the Wembley Stadium. I updated my version back to the initial assignment and placed the Wembley preview in an unassigned File00180 slot.

When I release the next update to the FF Mod files, it will have Wembley assigned to #82, I believe. Mercedez-Benz uses #80 and #81.

#80 is unassigned so that is where the Wembley should be. Mercedes-Benz uses only #74. Not sure if I uploaded the correct STAD table in the first post.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:04 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

#80 is unassigned so that is where the Wembley should be. Mercedes-Benz uses only #74. Not sure if I uploaded the correct STAD table in the first post.

In the mod, 74 is for a different stadium entirely.
My Cowboys Journal

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:49 pm

RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:When I release the next update to the FF Mod files, it will have Wembley assigned to #82, I believe. Mercedez-Benz uses #80 and #81.

Could you tell what stadium it is? When I released the update of Mercedes-Benz, I used 74 and 80 for open and closed but changed it later on to 74 and used the 80 for Wembley. Could you send me your latest STAD table so I can sync it with mine?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:04 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Could you tell what stadium it is? When I released the update of Mercedes-Benz, I used 74 and 80 for open and closed but changed it later on to 74 and used the 80 for Wembley. Could you send me your latest STAD table so I can sync it with mine?

I believe you had said previously that every stadium needed its own file, so I did that.

Checking now, #74 is Falcons Open, #80 is Falcons Closed, #81 is Chargers (LA Stadium), #82 is Rams (LA Stadium), and #83 is Wembley.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Graphics”